Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Meeting Ms.Maid(Nornir) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Meeting Ms.Maid(Nornir) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Meeting Ms.Maid(Nornir) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Meeting Ms.Maid(Nornir) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Meeting Ms.Maid(Nornir) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Meeting Ms.Maid(Nornir) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Meeting Ms.Maid(Nornir) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Meeting Ms.Maid(Nornir) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Meeting Ms.Maid(Nornir) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Meeting Ms.Maid(Nornir) Vote_lcapMeeting Ms.Maid(Nornir) Voting_barMeeting Ms.Maid(Nornir) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Meeting Ms.Maid(Nornir) Vote_lcapMeeting Ms.Maid(Nornir) Voting_barMeeting Ms.Maid(Nornir) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Meeting Ms.Maid(Nornir)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Meeting Ms.Maid(Nornir) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Ms.Maid(Nornir)   Meeting Ms.Maid(Nornir) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:00 pm

Bloodmoon walked through the streets of jump city as he turned around the corner when he bummed into someone and staggered back as he collided with the person when he looked to see who it is he saw a face that he hadn't seen since he had been in the celestial planes she was one of the few mortals that lived there though he couldn't remember her name that time was when artemis death was still fresh and the only thing he focused on was training to go after her killer.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Ms.Maid(Nornir)   Meeting Ms.Maid(Nornir) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:36 pm

Marleigh was out on an errand to restock whatever remained of their supply of sweets back home. It was more of a preemptive measure than a matter of urgency. Since she was already out, she figured she could also pass by the job agency to switch her contracts from full time to part time since she now had someone to attend to for most of the day. For now, there was no need to be running around doing all kinds of work anymore.

She was carrying a baggage of groceries far too large and heavy for a normal person of her size and stature. It was not surprising that when someone accidentally bumped in to her, they would be the ones who would get knocked down.

"Oh, my apologies. I should be more careful when carrying a heavy load. Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Ms.Maid(Nornir)   Meeting Ms.Maid(Nornir) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:39 pm

Bloodmoon shook his head before standing up and saying, "Its fine I wasn't paying attention as well would you like some help I have nothing better to do."
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Ms.Maid(Nornir)   Meeting Ms.Maid(Nornir) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:09 am

Marleigh smiled.

"I appreciate the offer but... I think the fact that you were knocked back whilst I am still standing and carrying all of these would be enough to tell you that I am far stronger than I look."

As she got a better view of the man, the first thing she noticed was how much taller he was than her. The groceries she carried were still piled up higher than his height but it was surprising that someone of his build got staggered so easily. He did not look like someone you would call a kind or helpful person at first glance either. Though she knew better than to judge solely by first impressions.

"Are you some kind of saint or maybe a hero? No offense, but you don't really look the part. But who am I to call out others on appearances? I don't look the part either, but I am just as much an ally of justice as anyone."

"I do not need any help but company is always welcome."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Ms.Maid(Nornir)   Meeting Ms.Maid(Nornir) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:27 am

"I am a saint of sorts I guess depends on if you believe in gods and goddesses I also know that looks are often deceiving so I believe you on the not looking the part main reason I don't is I am more in tune with my animal spirit than most and I don't feel like going into how I lost my arms.", said Bloodmoon.

As he walked with Marleigh and making sure she didn't bump into anyone else he wasn't sure how he got knocked down by her and her burden she was shorter than him by two feet.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Ms.Maid(Nornir)   Meeting Ms.Maid(Nornir) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 11:55 pm

"Animal spirit? That's interesting. I take it you are in the service of a god of nature or perhaps a god of hunting? We have a lot in common. Before arriving at this city, I was also in the employ of cosmic beings. Recently, I found myself working for another. Fate is a wonderful thing, always making sure everything in the universe is in its rightful place."

The job agency Marleigh was headed to was just a few blocks away. They would reach it in about ten or so minutes. She wondered if she could do something to show a little appreciation to her companion for the company.

"What sort of work do you do for a living?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Ms.Maid(Nornir)   Meeting Ms.Maid(Nornir) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:43 pm

"Greek goddess of the hunt actually mythology got really messed up in translation while she does not like most males as long as you respect her she will respect you.As for work I make custom bows and arrows pays well when you literally have study every bow in existence. As for the fates that they do.", said bloodmoon his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Ms.Maid(Nornir)   Meeting Ms.Maid(Nornir) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:06 pm

"Very interesting. What is a follower of Artemis doing all the way out here? Well, in a city at least. I would imagine someone like you would be in the wilderness."

He then spoke of what he did for a living. Marleigh wondered what kind of people bought custom made bows and arrows. Collectors perhaps? It seemed more likely than people who would actually use them for shooting. Guns would have been more efficient and easier to use.

"Studying every bow in existence sounds tough. You must be very dedicated."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Ms.Maid(Nornir)   Meeting Ms.Maid(Nornir) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 11:58 am

"I live in the forest outside of jump city thanks to parts of the world being hidden to avoid their destruction you also forget that she is the protector of maidens and this city is to be a key point to mine and my enemy's fate someday according to the fates. As for the bows it helps when you study with the goddess of wisdom." said bloodmoon.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Ms.Maid(Nornir)   Meeting Ms.Maid(Nornir) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:14 pm

A fated enemy? That was just the sort of thing you would expect to hear about from someone with close ties to the divine. Even Marleigh had her own fated enemy, though most likely much less impressive than the one this fellow had.

"That makes sense. By the way, it has been bothering me for a while but, do I know you? Or perhaps you know me? I get this feeling you are someone I have at least seen before but probably have not spoken too until now. I normally don't forget people I have interacted with."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Ms.Maid(Nornir)   Meeting Ms.Maid(Nornir) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:31 pm

Bloodmoon smiled slightly and said, "We have never really met but we saw each other in passing a lot or I picked you out easier than you did me I trained in the celestial plains but kept to myself most of the time due to grief my best friend the last champion of Artemis died to save me and passed the title of champion to me."
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Ms.Maid(Nornir)   Meeting Ms.Maid(Nornir) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:44 pm

"Ah, my condolences. But that does happen a lot doesn't it? Being in the service of gods, especially the more prominent ones, can be quite a hazardous occupation."

Marleigh could not exactly call her own circumstances hazardous, but she would be lying if she said that she had not gotten her own share of dangerous experiences. Fighting was something she was never really fond of but such skills were necessary both in the realm of the gods and here in the realm of mortals.

"Perhaps you can teach me a thing or two about that. Combat is not really a skillset a maid would normally have. There were better and more suitable people for that role. But I fancy myself as a jack of all trades. Surely fighting skills beyond the basics will serve me well in some future event."

"But before that, you mentioned we only saw each other in passing. That means I have never formally introduced myself. I'm Marleigh, Marleigh Garrett. In the realm of the gods you might know me as the Maid Saint. Down here, my codename would be Ms. Maid. And you are?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Ms.Maid(Nornir)   Meeting Ms.Maid(Nornir) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 8:47 pm

"That is sadly true as for the combat I can teach you but I warn you now my teaching method is to put it simply is to fight till a killing blow would be made then tell you what you did wrong and how to correct it though I try to avoid killing at all possible I believe in being prepared as I have had to a few missions where it was kill or be killed. As for my name it is Shawn Lorence Rush or bloodmoon my codename here is still bloodmoon, But I do recall hearing of you Marleigh your one of the few Maid Saints that Artemis has liked through the eons.", said Bloodmoon.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Ms.Maid(Nornir)   Meeting Ms.Maid(Nornir) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 10:19 pm

At the mention of the word killing, Marleigh raised her hand to interrupt. Even with only one hand, the load she was carrying did not seem to bother her one bit.

"Thank you for the warning. It seems I would have to politely decline then. Fighting to land a killing blow does not sound like the kind of combat that I am willing to learn nor would it suit me. Perhaps it is my fault for not making my intentions clear and for not understanding your circumstances."

Shawn already mentioned earlier he was in the mortal realm to fight his fated enemy. She should have realized it would be the kind of duel where only one combatant walked away at most.

"If I would ever fight, it is to defend or protect myself or the one I have allegiance to."

She then heard that Artemis apparently liked her. Marleigh could not particularly recall what she did that pleased the goddess. There were simply too many things she worked on while she was in the realm of the gods. She could barely keep track of who she worked for.

"I am honored that the goddess thinks well of me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Ms.Maid(Nornir)   Meeting Ms.Maid(Nornir) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 9:29 pm

Bloodmoon sighed and said, "You misunderstand I do not teach someone to kill without knowing the reason why and I know said reason is the truth and it meets with the fates will. The reason why I use the teaching method I do is so that those I train know how to see the potential death blow in a situation and react accordingly but my type of training is not for everyone." Bloodmoon shrugged and kept walking before asking, "So why did you leave the celestial plain? If you don't mind me asking." said Bloodmoon trying to turn the conversation back to a lighter topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Ms.Maid(Nornir)   Meeting Ms.Maid(Nornir) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting Ms.Maid(Nornir)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next