Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Vote_lcapUltra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Voting_barUltra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Vote_lcapUltra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Voting_barUltra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1

Go down 
+2
Pikazard
Hotwire
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 9:25 am

Tadasaki looked around the room looked around the room. He noticed a small grey duffel bag and opened it.

"We've got some energy bars, some barbells... none of them have blood on them. I see some tissues. Nothing huge. Wait... it looks like someone pricked these energy bar wrappers with a pin or something. He said. picking a couple up and looking close.

"Yeah... there's a tiny hole in these. Weird." He said.

Ryoshiros Energy Bars added to your notes

Then Nobori performed her investigation. Maybe whatever was on those missing pages would be of some use later on.

Tidy room added to your notes
Ryoshiros Notebook added to your notes
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 12:00 pm

Hideaku passed Nobori and watched her for a second. She found a few interesting things, that'd help us a lot with this life or death situation. Hideaku browsed the area until he stopped by his bed. He looked at the calendar on the wall and saw that different days were marked for a work out session. He definitely was fit.
"Guys, we could track his patterns here, he has a work out schedule." Hideaku told the others, flipping through the calendar. He noticed that the calender went through out the whole year, he really expected to go that long, but he was one of the first to go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 6:32 pm

Tim looked at the bars as he heard the others said, "Well we now know how he was poisoned and tracking his pattern will help and we could try to figure out what the poison was used it could still be detectable depending on the type of poison was used I think I'm not sure as well as take finger prints off of the things. It's how they caught the person at one of the psych wards I been in when they where stealing peoples belongings"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 11:03 am

The calender had a few different activities on it. Also tacked to individual days were slips of paper with the various classmates on them. A small note at the bottom suggested he would ask the people each day if they wanted to exercise with him. However, they day of the murder, the name had been removed, as indicated by the lack of a name, and a small pinhole.

Rysoshiros Calender has been added to your Notes.

All of a sudden the loudspeaker would crackle to life.

"Attention students. It's time for the class trial. Please proceed to the elevator room." The speaker sounded. Their ID cards would flash showing the room they were to go to. It was one that usually ended in a dead end, but if they went to it, the wall would be gone, and a room large enough to just fit all of them would be there.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 11:09 am

Cynthia would start walking to the room calmly as she put her hands in her pockets "lets get this over with..." she said in a bored tone.

Last edited by Cosmic Being on Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 1:34 pm

Richard walked along with the others, he heard Cynthia's statement and had to stop himself from throttling her for being so insensitive. How could she care so little that a boy was dead and soon someone else was going to die!?! She seemed to be either faking it to hide that she was scared, or she was a psychopath, somehow he doubted the former. He stayed with the group until they arrived at the room.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 10:56 pm

Was it that time already? Nobori would be lying if she said she wasn't a bit nervous. But the people here were smart. They would pull through this somehow. She followed the rest of the students into the elevator room, a room that was previously not there. Or at least they didn't know it was there until now.

She wasn't looking forward to the idea of the culprit being punished. But in the end, she was not keen on getting killed either. She went through the clues they found in her head as the elevator began to move.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 3:54 pm

Hideaku looked up when he heard the voice from the speakers. He then looked over to Cynthia and scowled. "If you didn't know, someone just died, and your lack of concern is sickening." Hideaku spat out at her, like it was venom. Hideaku was usually quiet, but he gets real defensive of others, especially when lives were on the line. He turned his head and followed the other students to the room that usually wasn't there. Hideaku just assumed that this would give them near access to Mono Bear, therefore it was usually cut off. Either way, he wasn't looking forward to the trial. When Hideaku got in the room, he stood behind Nobori, she just put off an optimistic vibe. She also seemed like a person that Hideaku could trust, which in this game, was something hard to find in a person.
Back to top Go down
Kristana
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Kristana

RPG character
Name: Violet Kiana Davenport
Code Name: Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 5:07 pm

Violet couldn't help but smirk at Hideaku's comment to Cynthia. She had been a little put off by Cynthia's air before, but now she was sure that it wasn't just her. She noticed that Tim and Hideaku at least were also wary of Cynthia's behavior. Though she didn't believe Cynthia had committed the first murder. It may have been naïve, but something told her that if Cynthia was going to kill someone, she would've done it already. She didn't seem very patient. She followed along closely with Nobori and Hideaku.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 1:14 pm

As soon as all the students were in the elevator, it would begin to move downwards. How far, no one could be sure, but it was at least a minute. Then the door would open.

Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 6 72-039-court

The courtroom would be there, with enough spots for all the students, and one additional spot. At first you would think this spot was meant for monobear, but another look would show that his despairliness himself was sitting on a little golden throne.

“What do you guys think? Pretty cool huh?” He said.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 1:40 pm

Richard glared at Monobear, barely holding back his urges to run over to it and punch it in the face repeatedly until it's face didn't retain the same shape then pick up a chair and beat it with the chair and then shove the chair up where the sun doesn't shine until it's kidneys came out of it's mouth. Probably not very healthy. He scowled at Monobear I'm going to kill you, you miserable little son of a- he managed to stop himself before he did what his brain was screaming at him to do.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:45 am

Cynthia smirked 'now is a better time than any' she thought before she dashed up to Monobear, taking out the knife from her sock, unwrapped it and attempted to kill him there and then "DIE YOU MURDEROUS BEAST! DIE AND BURN IN HELL FOR THE THINGS YOU'VE DONE!" she yelled as she started slashing at Monobear viscously, letting out all the anger and pain that she had been holding behind her calm and careless demeanour.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:57 am

*Sigh*

Monobear warned them. He really did. Rule number 5. No attacking the headmaster. With a masterful strike, the kinfe would become lodged in monobears face. His eye would fade, and his head would tilt to the side. For a moment it would seem like Cynthia had won. They were free! They were-

"Bwip" Monobear sounded as he turned back on.

"What did I tell you? No acts of violence against the headmaster! Time for my primo disciplinary summoning magic! Save me Surtrs Flame!" He yelled as two devices lowered into sight, pointed right at Cynthia. They began to spew fire right at Cynthia, torching the whole area. You couldn't even see monobear the flames were so high!

The motors whirred, bringing the flamethrowers back. All that was left where Cynthia had once stood was a lump of black that looked vaguely like a human body. Monobear sat in his throne, now completely unscarred, as if that attack had never happened.

"Now that's what I call a barbecue!" He screeched laughing as the floor panel where the remains of Cynthia lay sank into the floor. The panel closed, leaving no hint as to the gruesome death just witnessed.

Last edited by Hotwire on Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:22 pm

Hideaku watched as people lashed out at Monobear. They were all going to get killed! Did they even listen to him at the beginning!? Then, when people began to calm down once again, Cynthia ran at Monobear and shoved a knife in his eye. "CYNTHIA!" He'd yell, running towards the girl. But, before he'd know it, Monobear came back to life and set the whole area on fire. "NO!" Hideaku would yell once, more trying to grab the girl, but, instead, his sleeve caught on fire, burning his arm.

Hideaku slapped his arms until the fire went out and looked at the remains of Cynthia. He held his arm close to his chest as he whipped around, glaring at the other students, specifically Richard. "Do you see this! This stupidity will kill you! We're all pawns of his game! Play smart or you will die!" Hideaku hissed, speaking up the first time.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 1:02 pm

Richard felt like he was going to throw up his mouth, not because he had killed Cynthia, she should have known better and frankly it was inevitable that she was going to attack someone, he was just glad she attacked someone she couldn't kill. The reason he felt sick was because he was happy that Cynthia was dead, it was a sickening thought and he didn't want to feel this way, but it was unavoidable. He grew angry at Hideaku, who was he to say that? I know that, do you think I'm stupid?!? Like her!?! Don't talk to me like I'm an idiot! he balled his hands into fists and walked up to Hideaku, thinking about how he could easily take him in a fight, or how he should break his neck! Just before he actually tried to do that he managed to calm himself down ...I'm sorry, I didn't mean it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next