Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 Vote_lcapUltra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 Voting_barUltra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 Vote_lcapUltra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 Voting_barUltra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1

Go down 
+2
Pikazard
Hotwire
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 Empty
PostSubject: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 1:09 pm

The bell would ring after a long nights sleep, to signal the start of a new day for the students of Hopes Peak.

Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 3-004-monitor

"Ding-Dong. It's 7 AM. Daytime starts now. Time to wake up you bastards."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 1:17 pm

Richard awoke from his slumber, he did not expect to get too sleep, he feared for his life, especially from the hands of that Cynthia girl, he did not trust her.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 1:21 pm

Cynthia groaned and crawled out of bed like a shifty...floor...thing. Pulling on a pair of jeans, a t-shirt and her zip-up hoody she sung her guitar case over her as she slid her ID card in her fresh pair of jeans, her ipod and earphones in one of her front pockets and her pack of smokes and guitar lighter in her other pocket with her whiskey flask in her other back pocket. Lastly she brushed her teeth and hair then donned her favourite cap before heading out into the hallway.

Yawning and heading towards the cafeteria she hummed softly, looking around calmly and being on alert, mornings and nights were the most likely time for people to attack, she'd be on her guard for sure.

http://www.blackhillsportal.com/dbs/trevinosleathers/files/Image/Photos/Leather_biker_hat_with_chain.jpg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 1:29 pm

Tim woke up and his hand instently went to his throat to check for his locket and sighed as he felt the metal in his grip getting up and dressed he walked out of his room and flipped off the nearest surveillance camrea and went to look for the forge he had yet to find one. He was wondering if he was going to have to make one.

Last edited by nano on Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kristana
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Kristana

RPG character
Name: Violet Kiana Davenport
Code Name: Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 8:09 pm

Violet's eyes flew open as Monobear's disturbing voice filled the speakers of the school. Though she readied herself in what she would consider to be a quick manner, she waited a while in her room before deciding to venture out towards the halls. She figured that laying low and staying under the radar might be the easiest way to stay out of conflict. Still, it might seem suspicious. She would have to find a balance soon.

Just as she walked through the door, she pulled her hair back into an incredibly thick ponytail. She wanted to make sure she could see anything that might be coming her way.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 8:26 pm

Upon arrival in the cafeteria, the students would sit down to a nice meal... that is until the one preparing it had proved she hadn't poisoned it.

"See. Totally safe." Ryoshiro said beaming over his culinary creation.

"I suppose it will do. I see no logical reason to think you a murderer." Michiko observed.

They ate for a few minutes.

"Well I suppose we should..."

"Are you kidding me?"A voice shrieked. It was monobear, sitting at the end of the table.

"No one's dead yet? How bear-y despairing. If it were me, there's be someone dead faster than you could say cyanide cookies."

"Hey, ya know. I don't think any of us would kill." Ayana said.

"I figured that much." Monobear began, before handing out envelopes. "That's why I'm giving a motive." 

"Inside this envelope is a very interesting disc. You'll find you can play them on the schools computers in the AV room. And before you get any bright ideas, there's no internet."

Monobear walked back to the door.

"I spent so much time editing them together. It would make me really sad if you didn't. See ya you's bastards." Monobear said before ducking out the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 8:48 pm

tim had made it to the cafeteria and sat near the wall and watched as monobear complained that no one was dead sighing after he finished eating he picked up a disk and took it to the av room to watch the thing so he could smash it after watching it. Putting the disk in he sat back to watch what ever came up

Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 3:07 pm

Richard looked at his disk, examining it, it was a normal disk, doesn't help to be cautious though, he walked to the AV room and placed the disc in a computer, seeing what it would play.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 5:39 pm

Nobori was already awake then. She had just been lying on the bed thinking about the events of the previous day. As far as talking went, they had not really accomplished much. At Monobear's wake up call, she stood up and left her room, heading towards the cafeteria for breakfast.

Their meal was interrupted by Monobear's appearance. After briefly expressing disappointment at the lack of killing, he distributed a gift. He called it a motive and explained they could view it in the AV room before once again disappearing from sight.

As Nobori made her way there, she did a little quick soul searching. What sort of motivation would make her kill another? Desperation? That wasn't a feeling she was too familiar with. Those thoughts in mind, she entered the AV room, found an empty spot and played the disc.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 6:06 pm

(OOC:Important, only read the contents of your DVD. Unless the other players want you to know the knowledge on their disc, it for their eyes only. Also, I am insisting here that you do not post again if you have already inserted the disc until I have posted everyones disc info. After everyone inserts the disc, and sees their motive, you can resume normal posting.)

Richard:

Tim:

Nobori:
Back to top Go down
Kristana
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Kristana

RPG character
Name: Violet Kiana Davenport
Code Name: Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 12:01 am

Violet eyed the envelope pretty much the entire walk down to AV. She wasn't exactly sure she wanted to know what was on it, to be completely honest. A motive to kill? Who needed that in their minds. Still, if she was going to get out of here it would have to happen at some point. So she continued until she reached the room, and made her way over to a computer two down from the corner.

Slipping the disk out of the envelope, Violet took a deep breath. Which she held while she slid it into its slot.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 8:45 am

Cynthia had been chewing her breakfast all the way through Monobear's announcement, picking up her DVD then gulping down her juice "too bad we can't kill you, little f**cker" she muttered under her breath as she walked into the AV room and sat down at a computer, plugging her earphones in and checking first that the computer volume wouldn't break her eardrums. Now at an acceptable level Cynthia double clicked the DVD player icon and let the DVD play itself. Like getting out of this god forsaken place wasn't motive enough.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 11:03 am

(OOC: Same thing here guys. You can now start to post normally however.)

Cynthia:

Violet:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 11:56 am

Tim felt white hot rage enter his system and he began to hyperventilate as his world was destroyed before him he slumped before his eyes snapped open and grabbed the computer screen as he stood up and ripped it cords and all out of the wall after throwing it aginst the wall. He began to storm down the halls damaging anything he could get his hands on searching for the crazed bear but his rage was slowing down as his grief was slowly gaining control of his enraged mind and it did what it had to do to keep him from facing his grief it forced him to pass out and blocked the memory till he could handle it he would know that it had to do something with Cindy but not what and that he would need to graduate to find out why.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 12:11 pm

"How did he..."

"What the hell is this?"

"Why... why?"

"This can't be happening."

"No..."

This was the sum of the thoughts of the various students as they watched their discs. They walked from the room, sobbing... raging... or any combination of the three.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair - Chapter 1
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next