Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue Vote_lcapMega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue Voting_barMega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue Vote_rcap 
Moon
Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue Vote_lcapMega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue Voting_barMega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue

Go down 
+2
Energy
Hotwire
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue Empty
PostSubject: Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue   Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:16 am

Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue Hopespeak

Japans Hopes Peak Academy. It is a super-exclusive academy, officially recognized by the government, aspiring to gather and cultivate high school students excelling in their respective academic fields. General opinion is that graduating this school leads to certain success in life.

It is a school with several decades of history, legendary for sending its top students into leading roles in every professional field time after time. Its stated goal is to raise this nation's "hope" that will bear the country's future on their shoulders. Accordingly, some people call this remarkable place the "Academy of Hope".

To be accepted as a student, there are two qualifications:

"You must be currently enrolled at a high school"
"You must super-excel at your field of expertise"

This was you. Accepted to this school for being the top in your field, about to enter this prestigious establishment for the first time. You walk into the schools entrance hall. There's nobody else there.

Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue 25-17-hall

This entrance was to become the entrance to a hopeful future.

Keyword being "Was"

Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue 26-18-swirl

Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue 28-19-prologue

WELCOME TO DESPAIR ACADEMY

Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue 12-05-classroomleft

When your vision returns to you, you are sitting at a desk in a room just like this, only it's empty... no one else there.

Last edited by Hotwire on Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue   Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 2:28 am

Stephine she's just your over average super amazing stalker whose name is so well known from her things she has shipped off to many tabloids around the world. If you looked at any good picture on any magazine or newspaper of a celebrity or someone famous she probably was the one who sent it in. If you saw a well filmed video of someone famous with out them knowing you can thank Stephine for that as well. Stephine had been stalking people ever since she could roll on her side to get places which wasn't very old.

Stephine had decided a long while back that since her stalking skills would be great for tabloid work that she might as well be doing that and getting paid for what she had been doing so she sent in her stuff and sure enough she was paid a lot. Her parents never complained since they no longer had to work because of their daughters new job now. Stephine had recently read up on the Japans Hopes Peak Academy and figured maybe she could send in some of her stuff and apply for the school, being set for life was worth transferring schools even though that meant not being able to finish watching the love lives of students of her school crash and burn.

Stephine had recently gotten the letter back in the mail, along with checks from tabloids around the world, that said she had been accepted into the school. She hadn't shown much emotion on the matter though her parents were pretty excited. She was happy to have gotten in but she figured even if she hadn't it wouldn't have been that much of a loss either. Stephine packs her essentials into a duffle bag that was basic brightly colored make up, many different colored hair bows, her usual styled out fit but in different colors that were all designed to clash with each other, and multiple camera's alone with film designed for old cameras.

Stephine grabs her old fashioned camera that would put out the photo after you took it but would take a moment for the picture to appear after you waved it in the air a bit. She never used this one for professional things she would send to tabloids but for herself to give her reminders of good old times while she stalked others. Stephine hugged her excited parents good bye and left her home stopping right on the sidewalk to take a picture of it and waved the photo in the air until it came to show it and put the photo in her boot for safe keeping.

Stephine stalked many people on the way to the academy though she tried not to take pictures with her camera she wanted to save the film for the school and her new fellow students. Stephine walks out of a bush she was traveling through while stalking someone once she got to the gates of the school. The man stood there shocked having no idea when she had started following him. Stephine help her same straight mellow face and held up a hand offering a mellow almost tired sounding "Sup..." The man awkwardly waves back before she went to the gates of the school and followed the path up to the school taking a picture of the outside on her way also putting it in her boot.

Stephine enters the school taking a picture of the first room she came in. She started to wave the photo as she looked around while staying in the same spot. She squinted her eyes as her vision began to get twisted and before she knew it she was passed out on the ground. Stephine slowly wakes up stretching as she does and looks around to see the strange room she was in instantly taking a pic of it thinking it seemed cool enough and that this moment needed to be documented. She didn't even seem alarmed about the fact she was in a strange locked up room and that she had just been knocked out, she had gotten a nap from it and she didn't seemed to be injured.

Stephine got out of the desk she was in and looked around all of her stuff was gone but it was all replaceable so she wasn't too bummed out. Stephine took one more moment to look around before leaving the room and entering into the academy's hall way taking yet another picture and put it in her boot. Stephine could tell this was going to be an exciting school year for stalking people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue   Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 2:52 am

Chris Cross woke up in a classroom. Oh no! Had he fallen asleep during a test? No, there was nobody else in here, not even a teacher. How had he gotten here? The last thing he remembered was walking into the front doors of the school. Maybe something he ate had made him go into some strange zombie mode, probably something with too many carbs.

He instinctively checked to make sure his cutlery case was still in his pocket. It was, and he sighed in relief. Good knives were expensive, so he was always careful to keep them on his person. Wait a minute, the case felt light. He opened it and looked inside. It was empty! His knives, his beautiful knives were gone! Who had done this? Who had picked his pocket?

He stood up, fixing his chef hat, and left the classroom. The halls were empty, apparently he had gotten here earlier than he had thought. Wait! What if the Opening Ceremony was already starting? What if he was late? Chris ran down the hallway, burning his plentiful supply of carbohydrates, and arrived at the gymnasium. There was nobody here, and he sighed in relief.

He started to wonder where everyone was. Where were his knives? He felt something strange cooking.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue   Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 8:19 pm

Hikaru approached Hope's Peak, medical bag in hand and excitement on the mind. This school was for the best of the best, the most talented in this young generation. He himself was a medical doctor, and his bag was full of surgical tools, such as scalpels and forceps, as well as disinfectant and bandages. He had anything anyone would need, as well as his trusty stethoscope, which he currently wore around his neck. He looked up at the impressive school, now standing at the front gate.

"Do I really belong here? ...I think I do."

Hikaru then walked through the gate, and immediately everything began to get fuzzy and distorted, before he blacked out. He woke up in a classroom, and Hikaru had no clue how long he had been out of it. Jumping to his feet, Hikaru looked around. He then looked to his bag, which was opened. He looked inside, and nearly everything was gone, except for his bandages and disinfectant, among a few other things.

"Where did my supplies go?!"

Enraged, Hikaru looked around, before going out into the hallway. No one was there, curiously. Maybe he was late for the opening ceremony, or something. He walks down the hallway, and turned into the gymnasium. There was one person there, wearing a chef's garb. He tapped his shoulder.

"Uh...hello. I'm Hikaru. What's going on...?"
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue   Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 9:19 pm

[OOC: I'll use English words with no color and Japanese with color.]

Faith slowly woke to find herself passed out on the floor, with no memory of anything happening before other than walking through the front doors.  She found herself at a desk in a classroom and, still in a daze, lifted her head to look around.  "What 'n the...  Na' how'd I get here?"  She looked around; and the classroom was empty.  "Hello?  What's going on?  What just happened?"  She blinked, and felt stupid when there was no response.  "Faith you're talk'in to nobody again...  You were SUPPOSED to kick that bad habit."  She got up and looked around.  Her gun case was missing.  "And that's my lucky rifle too..  If they get ONE scratch on it, I'm liable to tan somebodies hide. I don't care if they like my usin' pers'nal equipment or not; I ain't givin' that up."  She stood up and walked out of the classroom, looking up and down the halls.  "If this is somebody's idea of a prank, it isn't funny!"  

Still no-one answered.  She became quite bewildered.  "What 'n tar'nation happened?  Did they all evacuate or sumthin and I somehow miss it all?"  She started to walk around calling out, "Hey!  Is there anyone else here!?  What's going on?  Where is everybody?"
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue   Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 11:15 pm

Blaze walked up to the front gate of the school and, looking up at the school itself, couldn't help but smile. "Well, that certainly is an impressive school! I suppose I could just walk in, but where would the fun be in that?" he said to himself, fishing around in his pockets. He pulled out a couple of miniature fireworks and a box of matches. Setting down the former, he pulled a match out of the box and, after striking it, lit the two fireworks. He watched as they soared into the air and exploded, before turning around and walking into the school.

"Man, talk about an explosive entrance!" he exclaimed as he walked in, only to discover that no one was there. "...Huh. Guess I'm the first one here." he thought. All of a sudden, his vision started to become distorted and dark, and he quickly lost consciousness.

Blaze opened his eyes and, looking around him, saw that he was in a classroom. Huh? How did I get here? he wondered, before getting out of the desk he was in and leaving the room. As he left, he stuck his hands in his pockets, and noticed something...or rather, the lack of something. "Wait, what? Where did my fireworks go? And where are my matches?" he wondered, checking all of his other pockets. Sighing once he found them all empty, he continued out of the room and started to wander the halls. "Hey! Anyone else around?"
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue   Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 2:45 am

Shoji suddenly sat up and glanced around checking his pockets and standing turning checking out the room. He saw the security camera hanging up in a corner in the otherwise empty room and realized something was up. He kept his face a mask of confusion as he walked around the room. He went up to the desk at the head of the class and opened up the drawers he grinned when he found the desk completely empty this confirmed it, this wasn't a normal school. Best to play the part though and string the facts together before he revealed he knew something was going on... what would a normal person do now, sit at the desk? No that's not right he opened the door a crack and peered out into the empty hall then checked out the fire escape layout hoping it wasn't a lie, he figured the exits would be barred somehow.

Shoji stepped into the hall and walked around glancing over his shoulder to see if anyone was there. There was a flash and he took off that way, he rounded the corner to see Stephnie standing there and his face went expressionless as he just stood there for a moment looking at her in a pseudo police uniform given to students. He still had his handcuffs on his belt but everything else was missing save the keys. Task one, find out whats going on, Task two... task three, get people to safety.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue   Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 8:14 am

Before any of this occured, the loudspeaker would crackle to life, and a scratchy high pitched voice would sound through the school.

"Attention students! Please make your way to the school gymnasium for the despairingly amazing opening to our new school year! You'll regret it if you don't." the voice said.

Meanwhile in the gymnasium, a couple more students began to filter in... One had a strange t-shirt with a blue flame on it, and green highlights in his hair.The other was a girl in a standard school uniform... blonde hair, and clutching her arm for comfort.

"What's going on here?" The boy said.

"Did you just wake up in a class too?" The girl asked.

Last edited by Hotwire on Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue   Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 10:16 am

Stephine looked up to the nearest loudspeaker calmly as the voice spoke. She knew where to head to now so that was good she figured. she looked down and looked around to see if there were any signs that would lead to the gymnasium and found some guy who was staring at here. This was strange usually she'd be the one stalking people not the other way around.

None the less this is the first person she's seen here in this building so this sure was a moment to remember. With out warning she took a picture of the guy, she didn't like to give warnings to others before taking a picture they seemed more realistic and to her better if they have one they didn't know was coming. It took and made it reveal their true selves and emotions rather than one they wanted you to see.

She grabs the photo that comes out and waves it in the air staring at the guy her expression never changed. She looked at the picture that came in it was a good picture a definite keeper. Stephine puts it in her boot with the others and looked back to the guy. "....bye..." She then without warning turned and calmly walked away she thought this was the right way to the gymnasium but if it wasn't at least she would have learned that it wasn't the way and find the correct way eventually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue   Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 1:27 pm

Hikaru entered the gymnasium and greeted Chris, asking him what was going on. "Hikaru? Nice to meet you, I'm Chris. I guess I'm not the person to ask. I really don't know what's going on here." He laughed.

The loudspeaker sounded, telling everyone to head for the gymnasium for a despairingly amazing opening ceremony. Despair? Was this some joke? The principle of this school must be a real nut. Well, Chris was already in the gym, but there didn't seem to be any teachers here.

Two more students entered the gymnasium, both of them looking scared and confused. Chris' eyes opened wide in realization. Something abnormal was happening on a large scale. The four students in the room all seemed confused and somewhat afraid. That, combined with the strange announcement earlier, was giving Chris a bad feeling. "Wait, did you three wake up in a classroom after blacking out?"

Come to think of it, the windows of the classroom Chris had woken up in had been covered by heavy steel plates. He hadn't checked in any other rooms, or seen if the front doors were open, but his imagination was going wild. What if they were all trapped in here? He would have run to check the front doors, but the announcement had said to go to the gymnasium. There wasn't much of a point to leaving this room now.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue   Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 1:41 pm

"Not just them. Me too." Another girl said walking in. This one wore an old style purple kimono.

"Manira Misodo: Super High School Level Historian." She said holding her hand out.

The boy with the green highlights threw out his hand to greet her.

"Resika Nataru: Super High School Level Paranormal Expert." He said. That explained the weird shirt... probably.

Last edited by Hotwire on Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue   Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 10:16 pm

Faith continued to wander through the halls a bit before she looked up at the sound of the school loudspeakers and a voice saying to meet in the gymnasium.  "Well...guess I'll soon find out what's goin' on." she said as she made her way to the gym.  It wasn't too long before she found it, and upon walking in she noticed several other students already there.  As she approached the group she called out, "Hey; did you guys just find yourself waking up in a room with no memory of anything happening after walking through the front doors...or have I just gone crazy.  A better question might be 'Am I dreaming?'; because this all seems really unusual..."

She rubbed her head and looked around.  "The name's Faith by the way; nice to meet you all.  Though this setting isn't exactly the nicest I guess, considering everything..."  She looked around at the other confused students.  She hoped whatever was going on would be explained soon.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue   Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 10:28 pm

A black haired girl with her hair in a ponytail walked into the room. She wore a dark green sweater-vest over her white shirt.

"It appears we are all here for the same reason. You all seem rather afraid." She said, before pushing up her glasses.

"Ritura Musiro:Super High School Level Psychiatrist." She said.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue   Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 12:18 am

Blaze listened to the announcement over the loudspeaker carefully. Despairingly amazing, huh? Sounds like an oxymoron to me. Anyway, guess the gym is the place to go. he thought, heading toward the gym after a quick check of a nearby map. He arrived just behind a girl with black hair who made a comment about everyone being afraid. "Well, I wouldn't say all of us are afraid. Although, if there happened to have been a loud explosion outside followed by some crazy kid walking in I might be. Which makes me even more disappointed that I somehow lost all my fireworks. Could've had quite a bit of fun with that. Everyone loves a good prank scare." he replied. "Name's Blaze by the way. If you need something to explode, I'm your guy."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue   Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 3:04 am

An announcement sounded causing Shoji to look up at the speaker, his picture was taken as he listened with a stony face. "Gymnasium," that was all that mattered to him, he already assumed the rest was bad news. He made his way there and paused at the door listening to the last couple students to enter. So he'd been right, everyone had gone through this, it didn't complicate anything it just confirmed his suspicions. He opened the doors and walked in sticking to the side line without bothering to introduce himself. His eyes were at the opposite end of the gym, watching, waiting to see what kind of person or people thought they could do this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue   Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next