Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Not the hotdog! (Nornir/open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Not the hotdog! (Nornir/open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Not the hotdog! (Nornir/open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Not the hotdog! (Nornir/open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Not the hotdog! (Nornir/open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Not the hotdog! (Nornir/open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Not the hotdog! (Nornir/open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Not the hotdog! (Nornir/open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Not the hotdog! (Nornir/open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Not the hotdog! (Nornir/open) Vote_lcapNot the hotdog! (Nornir/open) Voting_barNot the hotdog! (Nornir/open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Not the hotdog! (Nornir/open) Vote_lcapNot the hotdog! (Nornir/open) Voting_barNot the hotdog! (Nornir/open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Not the hotdog! (Nornir/open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Not the hotdog! (Nornir/open) Empty
PostSubject: Not the hotdog! (Nornir/open)   Not the hotdog! (Nornir/open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 4:03 am

Jenny after doing so much since she had gotten to Jump city just wanted to go to the hotel she managed to get a room at and relax maybe play some video games, but every time she tried EP seemed to get bored easily and make her go do something else. So this time Jenny deiced to just go and get something to eat and check out the local Galleria. Jenny began to eat a hot dog covered in toppings or she was about to when a guy who seemed to be in a rush ran into her making her slam the hot dog into her face and drop it getting its toppings all over her. He offered a sorry as he went back to running.

Last edited by Energy Warrior on Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Not the hotdog! (Nornir/open)   Not the hotdog! (Nornir/open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 4:37 am

As per usual Marleigh was out doing one of her random jobs that day. This time she was at the Galleria, wiping tables and occasionally mopping the floor. It was a busy enough job that kept her occupied and thus feeling satisfied overall. The Galleria was a high-traffic area and so there was always something to clean and tidy up. If not for her goal of trying new things and experiences, she would have been perfectly happy and content working here all day everyday. Still it was a job that always appreciated extra hands so she could simply show up and work when she felt like it.

There was always something happening in the bustling crowd. Marleigh had learned to work while still paying attention to the various sights and sounds. It was around that time that she spotted someone eating a hotdog who got into an unfortunate accident. A man in a hurry bumped into her and as a result got her hotdog all over her face.

Marleigh quickly rushed over to the scene and offered the poor girl a napkin.

"Are you alright? It's unfortunate, what happened to your hotdog. But that sort of thing tends to occur when you don't have a good seat to enjoy your meal. Excuse me for a moment."

After a quick word with the hotdog stand owner, Marleigh procured a new hotdog freshly made.

"Here you go. And you can sit over here."

Marleigh led the girl to a recently unoccupied table.

"The owner is an acquaintance. After explaining what happened, he was happy to replace it."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Not the hotdog! (Nornir/open)   Not the hotdog! (Nornir/open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 4:58 am

Jenny was too busy trying to calm EJ down who wanted to literally kill the guy for what he did, to respond to him so she just let him leave. Jenny was about to just use her hands to wipe it off then find a bathroom to use to get the rest when the woman came up to her offering a napkin. Jenny took it wiping her face off while she listened to what she had to say all while making sure not to move her hair that covered half her face and the jewel on her forehead.

"Y-yeah I am... thank you for asking..." Jenny said a bit awkwardly tossing the used napkin into a near by trash can  as the woman seemed to leave and talk to the hotdog stand owner. Jenny raised an eyebrow wondering what she was doing but not for too long since she seemed to come back with a new one. Jenny took it looking to her as she quickly seemed to bring her to a free table.

"Uh t-thanks.." She said once again a bit awkwardly still not the best at talking with others a slight southern accent could be heard with some words. She took the seat sitting down looking to her as she spoke and gave a tiny shyish smile that was clearly trying to hide the teeth it smiled over. She hesitantly held out her hand. "I'm... 14... nice to meet you..."

Last edited by Energy Warrior on Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Not the hotdog! (Nornir/open)   Not the hotdog! (Nornir/open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 8:37 pm

"Ah..." There was a slight pause as Marleigh became aware of her actions. It seems she did it again.

"My apologies if I made you feel awkward. When it comes to helping people out, I sometimes overdo my involvement."

The girl appeared to be the shy type. There was a noticeable hint of hesitation in her voice as she spoke and introduced herself. Marleigh merely smiled the kindest smile she could. She did find it a little unusual though that the girl began her introduction by stating her age. Normally you started with the name.

"14? I see you are not that much younger than me. This older sister is 17... officially."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Not the hotdog! (Nornir/open)   Not the hotdog! (Nornir/open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 9:12 pm

Jenny shook her head when she apologized. "N-no  it's just... I'm socially... Awkward..." Jenny said in the same shy and awkward tone she had been speaking in. She didn't want this girl to think she was the cause of something she just naturally was. She then announced that she was 17 and clearly thought Jenny was saying her age. She blushed from embarrassment shaking her head. "N-No that's my name, I'm 15 years old as of last month actually..."

Last edited by Energy Warrior on Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Not the hotdog! (Nornir/open)   Not the hotdog! (Nornir/open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 3:19 am

That was her name? Marleigh thought about it for a moment. 14 was definitely an alias or codename of some sort. Either that or her parents had very eccentric naming sense. The former was more plausible. In that case, it would be safe for her to assume that 14 was not an ordinary person by any means. She had not been in the city long but it seems running into special people this easily was the norm rather than exception. It made her wonder how actual normal people can live in such a crazy city.

"My apologies for misunderstanding. I'm Marleigh, Marleigh Garrett. It is a pleasure to meet you."

She quickly glanced at the time. It was a little early but she could afford to go on a break now. 14 sort of piqued her curiosity. It was as good an opportunity as any to chat with someone extraordinary.

"I don't mean to be rude or anything, but 14 is quite an unusual name. I consider myself to be well-read and well-traveled, and I can honestly say I have not encountered anyone else with a similar naming convention before. Is there an interesting story behind it?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Not the hotdog! (Nornir/open)   Not the hotdog! (Nornir/open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 10:52 am

Jenny lowered her head in an awkward fashion eating her hotdog slowly in the same way. "N-nice to meet you to... Marleigh...." Jenny didn't want to be rude and not reply to her so she did her best to answer her. It seemed that she wanted to get to know Jenny more when she began to ask about her name.

Jenny closed her eyes for a bit as she remembered how she got it thinking about 16. She had never learned his real name and thinking back she sorta wished she had. He may have manipulated her into doing things for him and ticked her into falling for him but she still felt something. Yet at the same time she thought it might just be sorrow of her first friend ever dieing.

Jenny looks up at Marleigh and nods slightly. "Yeah.... I guess...." She finished her hotdog frowning her head still slightly lowered. "Though almost everyone.... dies at the end of this story......" Jenny said her eyes slightly watery and her eye color now light blue.

Last edited by Energy Warrior on Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Not the hotdog! (Nornir/open)   Not the hotdog! (Nornir/open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 4:46 am

"Oh dear."

It seemed Marleigh had accidentally stepped on a landmine. She made a mental note to refrain from asking "special" people about their pasts from now on. By the looks of it, more often than not, their histories were not pictures of happiness and pleasantness. She truly felt bad seeing 14's eyes water and hearing her utter those last few words.

"My apologies for being tactless and bringing up some painful memories. Please, there is no need to continue."

That was the third time Marleigh had to apologize over the course of this conversation. It was a number that amazed her. Normally she was more sensitive about things like that. There was something about 14's awkwardness and mysteriousness that threw her off somewhat. She wondered what it was. Perhaps letting her lead the conversation would be a better idea.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Not the hotdog! (Nornir/open)   Not the hotdog! (Nornir/open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 12:43 pm

Jenny hid her face slightly not really wanting Marleigh to see her cry even if it was barely a tear that she let fall. Jenny wiped her eyes with her hand sniffing. 'Your such a baby, Gezz just stop crying already...' Ep said in her head making Jenny narrow her eyes thinking back to EP. 'Shut it EP you just don't get it!'  'No I'm sooooo sooooorry that I don't get why you care sooooo muuuuuch about dead people.' EP said sarcastically.

Jenny growled clenching her fist her eyes now completely light blue and glowing brightly as do her fists. She forgot she was in public and she stands up suddenly and shouts in anger her teeth now easily seen showing that her canine teeth were long and sharp. "SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP!" She shot her fist to her sides and as she did both shot out large light blue energy bolts at the ground cracking it.

"I CARED ABOUT THEM BECAUSE THEY WERE MY FIRST AND ONLY FRIENDS YOU JERK!" She then realized she was in public and people were staring at her some in fear. She also noticed she was crying as her fists stopped glowing  but her eyes didn't. She looked to Marleigh clearly trying and failing to hold her tears back. "I'm sorry I have to go!" She then would go into a full on sprint away.

Last edited by Energy Warrior on Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Not the hotdog! (Nornir/open)   Not the hotdog! (Nornir/open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 9:58 pm

At first 14 seemed like she would start crying again. She seemed to be thinking really hard about something. That's how it looked like to Marleigh at least. The mood however took a turn for the worse.

It was as though the emotions welling up inside 14 were released in a sudden outburst. She had stood up, eyes and hands glowing blue, and shouting at the top of her voice. Marleigh quickly looked around if the people in the area were paying attention. It seemed 14 caught their attention well enough and were backing away if not outright running. Marleigh sighed in relief. It would be easier to save people if they were not too close to source of danger.

Shots of energy were discharged from 14's hands, damaging the ground around her. Marleigh readied herself to intercept if any would dangerously stray to onlookers. She felt partly responsible for 14's current state and was thinking of what she could do to calm her down, all while thoroughly observing and analyzing the present situation.

14 shouted again, but this time, instead of discharging energy, it looked like she had finally become aware of where she was and what she was doing. She looked at Marleigh and hastily apologized before dashing out of the area. Marleigh would have very much wanted to follow but she could not just leave things as they were. Fortunately the equivalent of mall police had finally arrived and started to diffuse the crowd, roping off the damaged area. Marleigh volunteered to assist with the clean up, but her mind was clearly still thinking about what had transpired.

"14..."

Marleigh would have to make it up to her somehow the next time they met.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not the hotdog! (Nornir/open)   Not the hotdog! (Nornir/open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not the hotdog! (Nornir/open)
Page 1 of 1