Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 3 Vote_lcapUltra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 3 Voting_barUltra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 3 Vote_lcapUltra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 3 Voting_barUltra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue)   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 9:49 am

"That question is one of them! I'm not telling." Monobear said.

"But I do have a gift for all of you." He said, a box appearing next to him.

"Every school needs a set of matching ID cards." He said taking out a small stack of blue cards, and with precision accuracy throwing them one at a time at the feet of each student.

If the students were to look at the card, they would find it was some weird sort of electronic ID card.

Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 3 017-id

Their name, age, and other details about them would flash on the front, along with a picture of their face.

On the other side some white text would flash.

School Rules:

1. The students will live a communal lifestyle with no time limit inside the school walls.
2. The time between 10pm and 7am is called “Night Time”. During Night Time there are places that are forbidden to enter, so please take care.
3. Sleeping is only permitted in the personal rooms prepared for you in the dormitory area. Anyone intentionally falling asleep elsewhere will be punished.
4. You may investigate the school as you please. There are no special restrictions on your actions.
5. No violence is permitted against the school’s headmaster, Monobear. Destruction of the surveillance cameras is forbidden.
6. A “culprit” who kills a fellow student will graduate the school. However, they must not let any other student know they are the culprit.
7. Additional rules may be added by the school at any time.

"Enjoy your new life ya bastards. See you soon!" Monobear said, jumping down a chute that closed behind him.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue)   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 12:25 pm

Richard frowned, his mind going to work, either there was some kind of catch or Monobear was completely insane, probably both, but if the first was true then may- holy crap! Richard jumped in surprise when the card landed in front of his feet, he had lost his train of thought...crap. He picked up the card and looked at it strange, it said he was a super high school level enigma, what did that mean?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue)   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 12:30 pm

tim picked up the card that was thrown at his feet and read it both front and back and said, "What happens if we break rule five?" but looked back up and saw that the evil bear was gone muttering Tim walked out of the gym and began to look around the school try and find the dormitory and a forge after all it was why he got accepted he was a super level blacksmith.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue)   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 12:33 pm

Cynthia picked up her card calmly, inwardly prepared to kill anyone to make her escape, she wasn't a stranger to the harsh things in life having been on anti-depressants at age 12 then touring with her band at age 15, she had experienced more than her share of the cruelties of life, but of course she wouldn't let on she was so willing to kill, she didn't want to be the first person people blamed when a death did occur.

She then slipped her ID card into her back pocket and took another puff of her cigarette, at least the school wasn't booby-trapped...at least she didn't think it was...it seemed Monobear wanted more a show than just a gore-fest.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue)   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 4:19 pm

After a preliminary search of the school, the students would find a few classrooms, a cafeteria, and a set of dormitories. There seemed to be a staircase leading upstairs, but it was barred off, and no amount of pulling would bend them.

The students decided to gather together in the lunchroom. They drew up a nifty little map of the first, and at this point, only floor of the school.

First Floor:

Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 3 9201307091509272_005B5400

Dorms on the First Floor:

Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 3 00616C00

Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue)   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 2:55 am

"Awww Monobear's such a spoil sport. Playing hard to get."

After not really telling them much of anything, Monobear provided them ID cards. The school rules flashed at the back. Nobori only needed to read them once. She was particularly interested in exploring the school to see for herself if they really were trapped.

Some time later after their little adventure, all the students gathered in the lunchroom, presumably to talk about what they were going to do from now on. From the little time they spent together, Nobori could feel a lot of tension in the group. She wondered how she could break the ice.

It probably wasn't the best topic to bring up first but she felt the need to say it out loud.

"It doesn't seem like being trapped here is joke. So, who among you guys are willing to kill to get out of here? Can I get a show of hands? Probably best to get this out of the way now. It might give some us some peace of mind."

"I'll go first. I definitely definitely definitely don't want to kill anyone here. You all look like cool guys and girls. Talented I presume since you got accepted to this school. I think we can work something out without having to crack a few skulls."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue)   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 5:30 am

Cynthia enjoyed exploring the school but then watched everyone as she entered the lunch room with them, now that she had a basic lay-out of the first floor at least she had an idea of where people might be hiding.

As Nobori spoke she decided to act innocent just like everyone else "yeah, I agree, we all came here to learn right? Not to kill each other" she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue)   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 11:59 am

"I agree. I'm a thief, but I don't plan on stealing a life any time soon."

"Does anyone have any ideas?"

"No. And from the looks of things, there are no convenient moves for us to make. It's only a matter of time before one of us makes a move."
Michiko said. How very chess-masterly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue)   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 12:37 pm

Tim sat at a lunch table alone but he did speak up, "I have no plans of killing as long as no one takes my locket I won't end up killing anyone I wondered why I was accepted into this school now I know why I can provide weapons and go on a rampage easily should my locket be taken as my very sanity is hinged on that small trinket according to my therapist. I still want to know what happens if we break rule five." All the while watching the others and thinking on how to get ahead of each person in the room.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue)   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 12:43 pm

"Well I say we set a ground rule. No leaving our rooms during night-time." Wimesu said.

"I know it's an unenforceable rule, but it might help keep us in check." She said.

"I agree. That sounds good."

And as if to confirm their new rule, the speakers of the school rang.

"Attention you bastards. It's now 10 PM. Nightime begins now." Monobears voice rang.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue)   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 12:53 pm

Tim automatically didn't trust that Cynthia girl, she seemed far too eager to say that she wouldn't hurt anyone, he made a mental note too avoid her. He looked at the loudspeakers when they blasted out and slowly stood up Well, it's night-time, time to go to bed and he swiftly walked to his room, trying to avoid anyone on his journey.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue)   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 1:06 pm

The various students would disperse off towards their respective rooms. Each room would have a pixelated representation of their face on it, with their name under it.

Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 3 83-055-room

In each of their rooms would be a key, their door looking upon the first use. Also would be a sheet of paper.

“An Announcement from Headmaster Monobear”
“There is an anti-picking mechanism installed in the room’s locks.”
“Duplicating the keys is difficult, so make sure you don’t lose yours.”
“There is a shower installed in every room. Please note that during Night Time no water comes out unless the shower is on at the start of Night Time.”
“Additionally, only the shower rooms in girls’ rooms can be locked.”
“Finally, I have prepared a small present for you.”
“In girls’ rooms, you’ll find a sewing kit,”
“And in the boys’, a manly tool set.”
“You’ll find a handy map of a human’s vital parts attached to the sewing kit, so all you girls can use the needles for full effect.”
“As for the boys, you’ll find a blow to the head with a hammer can be very effective.”
wou“Don’t think! Feel! Let’s enjoy!”
And as each student would settle in for the night, they would fear for where they were. They were no longer attending the "Accademy of Hope."
They were attending the "School of Despair."

Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 3 114-065-prologueover
PROLOGUE: WELCOME TO DESPAIR ACADEMY
END
(OOC: Okay guys, we're off to a great start here. These threads will be told as a story of chapters. The prologue is now over, so it's time for the start of chapter 1.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue)   Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultra Dangan Ronpa 2: Roleplay of Despair (Prologue)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3