Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Dead Master (Finished) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Dead Master (Finished) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Dead Master (Finished) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Dead Master (Finished) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Dead Master (Finished) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Dead Master (Finished) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Dead Master (Finished) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Dead Master (Finished) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Dead Master (Finished) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 117 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Dead Master (Finished) - Page 2 Vote_lcapDead Master (Finished) - Page 2 Voting_barDead Master (Finished) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Dead Master (Finished) - Page 2 Vote_lcapDead Master (Finished) - Page 2 Voting_barDead Master (Finished) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Dead Master (Finished)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Dead Master (Finished) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Master (Finished)   Dead Master (Finished) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 12:42 am

Energy Drain- This needs to be a specific type of energy, not just "energy." If she's using it to revive corpses, then it should be life force energy, or something with a similar name. A fireball shouldn't give her any energy at all. It should burn her. A lot. Unless you're Frankenstein, you can't revive a dead person with energy you got from a lightning bolt.

Holy Magic- This still needs to be edited. Holy things need to burn her severely while she is in lich form, but not necessarily when she is in human form. If she is killed by anything holy, or damaged by holy magic when she dies in lich form, then she needs to die for good.

The Staff- Suggested Editing- Have the staff hold souls, with each soul she collects able to revive 1 corpse (providing a good, natural limit). She can collect souls of people who die in her presence, or people that she kills by absorbing all of their life energy (If she chooses to do so). Of course, the latter would probably take a few minutes.

Needed Editing- Other than Nth metal, how much force would be required to keep her staff from returning to her when called? There should be a limit, even if it is as high as 50 tons.

Thank you for your patience on this.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Dead Master (Finished)   Dead Master (Finished) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 1:10 am

Energy Drain- Roger, roger.

Holy magic- Acknowledged.

The Staff- The whole idea behind the energy drain was that by draining enough energy, she could partially revive them. She's a hero, so killing someone isn't her thing. The whole idea behind reviving zombies is that they aren't a complete revive; they're a zombie. So I thought she could partially drain some life force and then revive people as zombies.

Needed Editing- Not much force is required. Simply grabbing it might stop it unless you don't have a lot of strength in your hands. It's the burning sensation that's supposed to stop people from grabbing it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dead Master (Finished)   Dead Master (Finished) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 2:14 am

Dead Master (Finished) - Page 2 Riful_11
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Dead Master (Finished)   Dead Master (Finished) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 1:21 am

My question is about the zombies... Do they come back disfigured and decayed? Are they easily broken, or are they as durable as the living counterpart? If they were super, do they keep their powers? Basically... Please explain the state that her raised army is in, please~ <3
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Dead Master (Finished)   Dead Master (Finished) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 1:34 am

Cain manifests their souls. She can raise bodies, but giving them enough soul power would raise them to full aesthetic condition. Only aesthetic, though.

I mentioned this in the post above. They attain an additional weakness to holy magic just like Cain, and they come back with any weaknesses they had in life.

As a trade-off, they also come back with their powers. I'm able to negotiate, but I think this is fair considering her only power is to pretty much bring back people with other powers, and...kill someone when she's in full contact with them for twenty minutes? She's pretty underpowered, considering. I didn't even use a third power.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Dead Master (Finished)   Dead Master (Finished) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 1:44 am

touche... aiight~

Dead Master (Finished) - Page 2 Naruto-wallpaper-1024x768-62

^Totally an approval sticker.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Dead Master (Finished)   Dead Master (Finished) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 4:07 pm

That is a great approval sticker, but I desire to drop Cain.

-And since I'm a mod, I'll just move it and lock it myself.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Dead Master (Finished)   Dead Master (Finished) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 4:36 am

Cain's coming back into the fray. Resubmitted for your viewing pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Dead Master (Finished)   Dead Master (Finished) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 2:38 pm

Claimed. Let's see what we've got here...

I'd like to have a solid limit for resurrecting characters; two at any one time should be fine provided that they're slightly more fragile than when they were alive. Have this done and I shall approve thee.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Dead Master (Finished)   Dead Master (Finished) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 3:40 pm

Kardus, in case you didn't notice, I did mention they retain the weaknesses they had in life. If that's not enough, then they are also just as effected by holy magic as Cain.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Dead Master (Finished)   Dead Master (Finished) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 4:02 pm

I did notice that weakness; but Cain is essentially as dangerous as the characters she summons plus her own abilities. If she can summon two then that makes her more than twice as powerful as any other character on the site. This would make her overpowered in my opinion, where it not for the added weakness to holy magic and the assumption that if Cain is killed her minions become unresponsive since their master can no longer give orders. Two heroes/villians should suffice.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Dead Master (Finished)   Dead Master (Finished) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 4:49 pm

Oh I'm sorry, I misunderstood. I'm completely fine with that limit. It was adding yet more weaknesses that I had a problem with. My bad.

Two meatbag limit it is. By the time you see this post I will have made the requested change.

Thanks for actually picking up on it by the way, it seemed no one had noticed before you. XD
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Dead Master (Finished)   Dead Master (Finished) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 11:38 pm

Dead Master (Finished) - Page 2 ZblwBJB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead Master (Finished)   Dead Master (Finished) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dead Master (Finished)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2