Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Paige's Past: The story behind the jewel Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Paige's Past: The story behind the jewel Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Paige's Past: The story behind the jewel Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Paige's Past: The story behind the jewel Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Paige's Past: The story behind the jewel Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Paige's Past: The story behind the jewel Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Paige's Past: The story behind the jewel Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Paige's Past: The story behind the jewel Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Paige's Past: The story behind the jewel Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Paige's Past: The story behind the jewel Vote_lcapPaige's Past: The story behind the jewel Voting_barPaige's Past: The story behind the jewel Vote_rcap 
Moon
Paige's Past: The story behind the jewel Vote_lcapPaige's Past: The story behind the jewel Voting_barPaige's Past: The story behind the jewel Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Paige's Past: The story behind the jewel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Paige's Past: The story behind the jewel Empty
PostSubject: Paige's Past: The story behind the jewel   Paige's Past: The story behind the jewel Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:58 pm

A 14 year old Paige sat in a tree in by a road in pretty much the middle of nowhere. Paige dangled her feet as she typed on her computer. Ever so often she would stop typing and drift off into thought for about 5 mins and wouldn't even realize it.

Paige has the medical term A.D.D. which ment Attention. Defisent Disorder it means she pretty much sucks at paying attention. Sometimes it wasn't that bad and she was fully focused but other times like right now it would be pretty bad.

Paige typed on her computer serching online about items that may or may not really exist that could help control her powers.

She clicked on a link labeled "The mystical red jewel". Before reading it she got destracted by her dangling feet. She staired at her shoes that she had for about a year now showing a few wear and tear spots but nothing to seriouse.

"Huh, I might want to get a new pair soon I wouldn't want them to get to the point of them practicly falling apart."

She looked back at her computer and skimed the page until something caught her eye. It was the listed abillitys and read out loud but very poorly for she never was that good at reading expeshaly out loud.

" The My-sti-cal... oh The Mystical red jewel holds mainly only one a-bill-e-tee which is to clear and foucus ones mind making even the cloudest and un-fo-cu-sed mind able to clearly foucus on over 10 things. This jewel is room-mared to be hidden in a cave South of Jump City. Thats it! Alright now to look up where Jump City is."

She typed on her computer for a few seconds then got destracted and looked up at a sigh that read "500 milies until Jump City". She looked back down and typed.

"Wait a second....."

She did a face palm then closed her laptop puting it in her half way full laptop then jumped down from the tree.

" I sware this A.D.D. thing is a blessing and a curse."

She followed the road to Jump City. As she entered the city her stomack growled. She looked up to see a pizza place. She dashed over to the resterant and orded a large cheese pizza the only kind she would eat because she was a picky eater.

After she finished the waitor walked over haning her the bill. She reached out her hand acting like she was gonna grab it then made a mad dash for it running way from the store hearing a slight yelling sound that had to have been from the waitor.

She looked at an online map on her laptop for all caves south of Jump City. There where multiple but Paige desided to go to the biggest one.

As Paige arived at the cave she closed her eyes and cuped her hands attempting to make a energy bolt and trying to hold it in mid air with her telekinises at the same time so she would have some type of light sorce for when she went in the cave.

The first bolt she tried making blew up in her face, no really it achullay blew up. The second time she failed to hold it in place and blew up a tree. The third time she sucsessfuly made one then entered the cave.

She was a little more edgey than useual because besides the energy bolt it was pitch black. And unforchonently she was afraid of the dark.

ooc: end of part one
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Paige's Past: The story behind the jewel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paige's Past: The story behind the jewel   Paige's Past: The story behind the jewel Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:01 am

ooc: part 2

Paige walked down the narrow path of the cave looking all around the walls but never really forward.

Paige saw something shine from the reflection of the engregy bolt on the wall. She walked up to it.

"Is that the jewel?"

She looks really close to it and saw ridges on its back, what she saw wasn't the jewel but a shiny...

"BUUUGG!!!!"

The bug jumped at her but missed. Not knowing it missed she flung back quickly swoting the air by her body while walking backwords trieing to get the bug that never landed on her off. (the bolt of energy is still there but just floating by her head.)

" AHHHH GET IT OFF ME!!! GET IT OFF ME!!! GET IT OFF MEEEEE!!!"

As Paige walks backwards she steps on a booby trap and the ground behind her slides open like a door. Paige falls face first down the hole and sheilds her face with her arms and closes her eyes.

Paige stoped falling but didn't hit anything. Why did she stop falling? She opens her eyes to see a sharp metal spick only inches from her face.

Paige had self conchisly stoped her falling just in time by flying.

"Coooool I can fly! Now if I was't afraid of hights this would perfect. Now to figure out how to go up."

Paige moved her hands in the well known thhnking pose as she thought "up, up? how do i drive this thing i mean superman does it all the time all i wana do is go up and land safely it can't be that hard."

Every time she thought the word up she un knowingly floated up. and once she said she wanted to fly up and land safly she self concuisly did so. She had only realized she landed safly until after she landed.

Paige started to walk down the path again down what looked like tiled flooring. She staired at the titles.

"Huh... useally in movies like Indiana Jones random tiled floors usaly ment...."

She steped down on a tile and activated anothee trap. Wooden spears shot from the wall at Paige.

She looked to her left and saw the floating spears that her powers had self conchisly stoped.

" Two things, One I hate it when I'm right about stuff like booby traps ans two how come every time I try to do this stuff (as in her powers) on perpose it always back fires on me?"

Paige watch the spears drop as her power dis activates. She continues to walk down the path way to see a small red jewel floating and a large rock. This was it she had found the jewel.

She reached out to it and a large red flash knocked her back onto the ground. She felt like she was hit in the face by a truck.

She held her held her forhead as she looked at the blue energy bolt. It was turning red. She then realized the jewel was gone.

She rubed her aching forehead and felt something bumpy on it. It was the jewel. The jewel had infused its self with in her skull.

" So thats why the enery bolt turned red. Well now I don't have to worrie about loosing it. I know I'm gonna regret saying this but usaly after the treasure huter got the pirze a giant..."

Bulder came crashing down and charged at Paige like an argry bull. She started to fly just barely fast enough to out run the bulder.

" I should really lern to keep my mouth shut and the people who build the traps need to stop watching Indiana Jones."

Paige dusted off her pants and stared to rub the jewel on her fore head. Then began to walk forward continuing to head south of Jump City not knowing that one day she would return to this city and start one of the biggest jurnoney of her life.
Back to top Go down

Paige's Past: The story behind the jewel
Page 1 of 1