Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Awakening  (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Awakening  (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Awakening  (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Awakening  (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Awakening  (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Awakening  (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Awakening  (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Awakening  (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Awakening  (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Awakening  (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapAwakening  (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barAwakening  (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Awakening  (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapAwakening  (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barAwakening  (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Awakening (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Awakening  (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening  (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 4:26 pm

"That would be wise Nox, though I would just say I will have the same please when the waiter or waitress male or female sever waiter for male waitress for female though you kinda lucked out waking up in jump city they are use to having vistors from diffrenet planets and the like so they are use to different beings that lack the knowledge of the entire human customs." When a waitress came by and asked for their orders Bloodmoon ordered and deluax hamburger with a side order of fries and a water one of the more basic meals they had that where the best experience he had with american foods when he first came here.
Back to top Go down
Nox
Nox

RPG character
Name: Rayne Bendz
Code Name: Ringmaster of the Freakshow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening  (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 9:58 pm

When the waitress looked to Nox, he repeated Bloodmoon's advice exactly,"I will have the same, please."  Had the waitress given Nox any sort of odd look, he wouldn't have noticed, but turned his attention instead back to Shawn.
"So, the phrase you used, 'lucked out' I suppose that entails that luck was in my favor?"  He pause for a bit.  "Well, to be honest, luck was absent from the circumstances.  I was purposely and specifically placed in this city, but until just now, I was not aware as to why."
The waitress came by with their waters, and Nox thanked her.
"So, Bloodmoon, seeing as you have appointed yourself as my host for the time being, what is there about life here that I am in need of knowing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening  (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 11:52 pm

Bloodmoon eyebrow rose slightly at the mention of being placed here but did not ask but said, "That all depends when was the last era you where awake in and yes when I said lucked out it is the same as saying luck was in your favor. But some key points are now women have equal rights as a man here in america at least they can vote own property, be a heroine or villain run a business. We have advanced to where our buggy's no longer need horses to pull them and can go extremely fast so stay on the sidewalk or to the edge of the black and grey asphalt with yellow or white straight or dotted lines there are safe points to cross at next to a sign that says stop or at a crosswalk these will either have a guard to stop traffic or a light with a orange hand that means do not cross or a white or green stick figure means you can walk on that path to the towards that light only. As for currency I can show you the most common pieces used you will need to do work to earn the currency.

As for weapons we have advanced far beyond swords arrows and spears we have what is we call guns this are like crossbows only smaller or larger depending on what type it is and can shoot its projectile or bullet that into your body a lot faster and is smaller than a arrow it is best to assume if someone is pointing a object that looks rectangular and has a hand grip on it it is a gun and should be avoided.
" Bloodmoon stopped talking when the waitress came back with their food and would suggest they eat first and then talk some more after they finished eating.
Back to top Go down
Nox
Nox

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening  (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 3:46 pm

Nox thanked the waitress again as she set down their food.  He followed Bloodmoon's lead unwrapping the burger, and ate in the same manner as well, however messy that may have been.  When they had both finished, Nox leaned onto the table a bit, and addressed Shawn once again.  "Well, I must say that that was quite enjoyable.  Thank you for that.  I was wondering if you could explain the laws of this world?  Perhaps not in great detail, simply the everyday regulations, if it's not too much trouble that is."  He smiled kindly and awaited a response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening  (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 10:42 am

"The laws haven't changed much don't steal, kill, hurt others unless they attack first but don't kill yhem if possible obey the guards or police failure to do so you will either pay a fine with money or prison time or both." , said bloodmoon trying to think of what you could and couldn't do as he pulled out his money saying what each was to nox and their value.
Back to top Go down
Nox
Nox

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening  (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 3:51 pm

Listening attentively, Nox made mental notes of the laws Bloodmoon listed.  He simply nodded to show that he was listening.  After the explanations of the law were done, Nox watched as Bloodmoon dealt with the money.  "Interesting...  So it's a system of hundreds.  I can remember that.  I do find it a tad humorous that the dime is smallest, when it's worth ten cents."  He smiled and let out a light chuckle.

Nox leaned back in his seat.  "Again, I'd like to thank you for the meal.  I'd be happy to help you with anything you need."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening  (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 8:41 pm

"your not the only one Nox you are most welcome nox.", said Bloodmoon as he got up and headed for the door he looked back to Nox and said, "You will know when I will need your help Nox you will know." With that he moved toward the door and left weather nox followed or not was up to him.
Back to top Go down
Nox
Nox

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening  (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 11:13 am

He didn't follow.  Instead, Nox watched through the window of the diner as Shawn walked away.  Clusters of people moved by, and Nox sat watching them.  They looked angry, sad, worried, and afraid.  He sat with an expressionless face as he wondered just how tight of a grasp the underworld had on this city.  I certainly hope this isn't average.  I have my work... "cut out for me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening  (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awakening (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2