Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Awakening  (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Awakening  (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Awakening  (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Awakening  (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Awakening  (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Awakening  (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Awakening  (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Awakening  (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Awakening  (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Awakening  (Open) Vote_lcapAwakening  (Open) Voting_barAwakening  (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Awakening  (Open) Vote_lcapAwakening  (Open) Voting_barAwakening  (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Awakening (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nox
Nox

RPG character
Name: Rayne Bendz
Code Name: Ringmaster of the Freakshow
Villain or good guy?: Good

Awakening  (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Awakening (Open)   Awakening  (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:56 pm

A Dark figure sat up suddenly, surrounded by trees and the darkness of night. He looked around, panting, as if expecting someone else to be there, but no-one was in sight. His vividly red eyes almost seemed to glow under the light of the moon. Breath finally calming, the figure looked down at his disfigured hands, the left considerably smaller than the right. Continuing up his arms, the left had seven crooked, broken-looking spikes jutting out of it, while the right had only three. The rest of his body was similarly contorted.

With a sigh, the being closed his eyes and seemed to meditate, his limbs became an even length, and his physique became symmetrical. He stood up and clutched his stomach, feeling hunger for the first time in his existence. He began wandering around the forest looking for something to eat, and making a fair amount of noise in the process.
Back to top Go down

Awakening  (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening  (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 11:20 pm

Bloodmoon walked through the park basking in the light of the moon just walking around with no aim in mind Till he began to hear a large amount of noise coming from the wooded area of the park his curiosity getting the better of him he started to head into the wooded part with his wolf cloak active so he could track what ever was making the noise better.
Back to top Go down
Nox
Nox

RPG character

Awakening  (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening  (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 4:56 pm

Nox continued scouring the forest for anything edible.  A berry, a nut, anything to hold back the raging pain inside him.  Eventually, he came across a patch of grass which looked darker green than the rest.  He ripped one of the plants out of the ground, to see a marble-sized bulb on the bottom.  He smelled the bulb, scratching at it's skin, and realized it was some type of onion.  He bit the bulb off an threw the rest of the plant onto the ground, ripping another up and shaking the dirt off as he ate.
Back to top Go down

Awakening  (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening  (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 12:48 pm

Bloodmoon walked for several minutes when he came across Nox eating the onions and shook his head and put his hands in his pockets but kept at the ready for an attack before saying, "You know while its fine to eat wild onions it is however frowned upon here in the city what are you doing out here anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Nox
Nox

RPG character

Awakening  (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening  (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 11:11 pm

"Well, sorry about breaking the social norm."  Nox said calmly, tossing aside a handful of onion greens.  "I simply haven't eaten in a couple of thousand years.  If you know of a better place to eat, please, feel free to tell me about it." He ran his tongue through his serrated black teeth, although it seemed as if they should have ripped it apart. He stared at the stranger, not knowing whether or not to trust him.
Back to top Go down

Awakening  (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening  (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 10:07 pm

Bloodmoon merely watched Nox  with a unblinking gaze at the mention of the person in front of him not eating in thousands of years and how the man's tongue should have been torn a part due to his teeth said, "I care little for what is normal but just wanted to keep a stranger out of trouble there is a late night burger joint several blocks from here if you would follow me I will show you where it is at." Bloodmoon then began to head out of the park towards shay's burger shack a small diner that served everything old fashioned or so they said.
Back to top Go down
Nox
Nox

RPG character

Awakening  (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening  (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 12:18 pm

Nox paused for a moment, considering the trustworthiness of his guide.  Deciding he had nothing to lose from following, and nothing to gain from staying, he trailed behind the stranger.
"I'm not sure if this will be a problem," he began, "but I'm afraid I have no means of paying for a meal."
Back to top Go down

Awakening  (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening  (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 10:56 pm

Bloodmoon mearly shrugged and said, "I have plenty of funds I shall cover you that way you may have a decent meal." He then started to walk away as if he expected Nox to follow.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

Awakening  (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening  (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 3:27 am

((OOC: Crashing this topic if you don't like it ignore my post and tell me.))
Jenny finally had gotten into Jump city and was looking around curiously. 'Cool place... seen cooler but still' she thought and paused when she saw a 2 guys walking to a burger place one looking stranger than the other, most defiantly creeper too. She stood on the sidewalk as they went by watching silently not thinking about hiding.

Last edited by Energy Warrior on Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nox
Nox

RPG character

Awakening  (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening  (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 11:36 pm

Nox did follow, but was a bit apprehensive about doing so.  "Thank you." He said slowly. "I suppose I am now in your debt.  If there's anything you need in return, please, feel perfectly free to ask."  Greatly disliking accepting charity, and feeling as if he was a burden, Nox did not want to leave his apparent new friend without something in return.  He followed Bloodmoon into the establishment, giving a weak smile to the woman as he passed by her.
Back to top Go down

Awakening  (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening  (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 2:38 pm

(OOC: Sorry paige can't really figure out how to really inclued you just yet but I don't mind thread being crashed.)
Bloodmoon nodded to the girl in the street as he entered the shop as
"You are not in my debt are you familiar with ancient greek customs of hosthood? you are a guest in the city I call home there for you are my guest to me.", said bloodmoon he could tell nox was nervous and was trying to get him to loosen up if he had to fall back on tradition to do so then so be it.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

Awakening  (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening  (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 3:16 pm

(OOC: its cool i honestly cant remember where i was heading with joining this so we could just say this was just a cameo appearance with paige aka her pulling a stan lee move XP so you can go on with out me)
Back to top Go down
Nox
Nox

RPG character

Awakening  (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening  (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 9:40 pm

As he followed and listened to Bloodmoon, the spikes that covered Nox's body began to rest.  Grooves began to appear on his skin, where the spikes came to rest, laying in the grooves to lower their visibility.  "Well, I know a little of these customs, but I suppose I understand."  He smiled at his host.  "Still, if you ever have need of a favor, by all means, I will assist in any way I can." Nox blinked his eyes quickly as a thought suddenly came to him.  "Oh!  Dearest me, what am I thinking?  I do believe that I have yet to introduce myself, forgive me."  He gave a bow.  "I am Nox Ludirco, the mimic of the night.  You may simply call me 'Nox'."
Back to top Go down

Awakening  (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening  (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 3:48 pm

"It is nice to meet you Nox I am Shawn rush or Bloodmoon.", said bloodmoon as he returned the bow nox gave him despite the weird look he was getting from the few late night patrons of the restaurant sitting down he grabbed a menu and asked Nox, "While you can speak the English language if you can you read it?"
Back to top Go down
Nox
Nox

RPG character

Awakening  (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening  (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 4:10 pm

"A pleasure, Bloodmoon."
Nox spoke softly as he followed Bloodmoon's lead and picked up a menu from the table.  He glanced around, curious about his surroundings.  After pondering the question for a moment, he responded with a mildly unsure look, "Yes, I can read English, but any term created within the past hundred years or so is most likely unknown to me."
Proceeding to read the menu, he stared dumbfounded at the strange things listed.  "Dogs" and "burgers" seemed to appear often on the sheet.  He understood the concept of a menu well enough, but decided that the names of the foods were something that he needed to learn later.  He lay his menu exactly back the way it was found, and returned his smile to Shawn.
"Well, seeing as I'm not at all familiar with human consummation, I believe will simply request a duplicate of your choice in cuisine."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Awakening  (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening  (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awakening (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next