Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Team is born? (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Team is born? (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Team is born? (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Team is born? (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Team is born? (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Team is born? (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Team is born? (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Team is born? (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Team is born? (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Team is born? (Closed) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Team is born? (Closed) - Page 2 Voting_barA Team is born? (Closed) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Team is born? (Closed) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Team is born? (Closed) - Page 2 Voting_barA Team is born? (Closed) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Team is born? (Closed)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

A Team is born? (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Team is born? (Closed)   A Team is born? (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 6:36 pm

Bow smiled as everyone participated in her game at the best of their ability. She frowned just slightly when Miley couldn't think of a adjective for herself and Bow started to think for her. Sadly, it was only their second meeting so Bow couldn't give her a very detailed word for herself, but she could give one that was splendid anyway. With a smile and a giggle, Bow stood up once more. "I think you could be described as Marvelous Miley!" When she said it, she hugged Miley out of instinct and smiled.

Then her smile soon faded. It was time to get into more serious matters. "Alright... The next thing we need to know about each other is our powers and limitations, wouldn't you guys agree??" Hopefully they all agreed to this, and she would stay standing in front of them, thinking for a moment. "Hmm... Of course I'll start again because I said it... Umm... A demonstration is probably better..."

With that, she exhaled gently in concentration, channeling her love. She lifted off the ground a few inches. "This is my flight... I channel different emotions to do different things... This is just easiest to show off..." *giggle* She floated back down to the ground and smiled gently. "So far I've learned to fly with love, shine a light with glee, create fire with passion, and water the garden when sad... But I'm still very weak in comparison to most others, and I admit that. But that's one of the major reasons I'm standing here today. To help all of us achieve our potential as a unit!" The fire in her heart represented itself as a flame in her palm. She then giggled and it dissipated as she sat down. "Who's next!?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A Team is born? (Closed)   A Team is born? (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 6:49 pm

Metamorphi decided against participating in the name game, but thought the second game was pretty good, he watched Bow demonstrate her own abilities with interest, the ability to channel her emotions to use a power, nice. But as he watched a question came to mind What happens when you're angry? However she chose to respond, he would move on and show his own power. He stood up and let his body undergo a transformation, in a process that would appear instantaneous to even the fastest eye, his skin, flesh, hair and everything else would suddenly become reinforced steel I don't know if it has an official name or anything, but I have the power to change the material I'm made of. then, without saying anything else, he sat down. As he sat a stray thought lingered in his head, does he really belong in a team?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: A Team is born? (Closed)   A Team is born? (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 8:16 pm

Miley smiles she was happy that somehow she was able to complete her turn and got a shorter version of her name. She really liked that version too maybe when she can talk to others with them understanding she could say her name and suggests them to use the shorter version of her name now. Bow then hugged her and she just sat there with wide eyes having no idea what to do or how to respond since she didn't know what Bow was doing. When she let go looking confused looking herself over. "(What did she just do to me?)"

Miley then watched and listened to Bow watching with great interest. Only the best fire users could use their fire to fly but Bow was flying and used no flames! She must be a great warrior who gets much respect as she'd expect to get if she could do that so Miley would do just that and give Bow the respect she must deserve. She looked to Meta not really liking that he was being rude and not telling the others his name. How could they trust him if he didn't tell them his name? He did though make a good question that did make Miley wonder as well.

Miley looked with fascination as she drank some soda. He explained it with word of what he could do  then he just sat down. Everyone on the team seemed so nice and willing to socialize with each other... everyone but him. Miley didn't really like Meta in fact  he reminded her of many other Feecons.... they were mean and she hoped he wouldn't be or if he was she hoped she would not have to work with him or speak to him he'd remind her too much of her past...

Now it was Miley's turn "(I can do many things but half I cant show you until the moon raises tonight when Hu is here....)" she pauses for a moment before she continues "(.. Hu says that she can't wait to meet you all ..... and also she is determined to make the metal man smile and be less moody.)" She then goes into a hand stand on the back of the couch slowly going onto her tail holding herself up that way. "(I can do many acrobatic things, I can speak many demon languages, I can not get wet or I lose my fire abilities unless it is what you upper worlders call hot but i still find that freezing.."

She does a back flip off the couch shooting some fire out of her hands but not in ball form and didn't get it on only thing but as she lands on the kitchen counter some fire come out of her feet but not much and slightly scorches the counter but o fire stays and she lands on her feet on it but is still down so low her butt is nearly toughing the counter. There was some small smoke coming from the spot but she didn't seem to notice the heat. "(Also I have some survival skills and fire and heat doe less damage to me."" She leaps but to her spot sitting down "(oh and i can shoot fire from my limbs but not when hu is here.)" Goes back to stuffin gher face with food.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: A Team is born? (Closed)   A Team is born? (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 8:55 pm

Yang was about to ask Miley about some of her powers in more detail, but the girl went back to stuffing her face, so she figured it was best to leave it alone. Holding up her left arm, she activated her shot gauntlet and it formed around her hand, making the distinct pump of a shotgun. "THIS boys and girls...is a shot gauntlet." She said, holding it around so everyone could see it. "I don't really have a way to hit hard if it weren't for these. It contains the shots of a shotgun and I use the recoil to send my punches around. Which, by the way, titanium gauntlets hurt like hell to anyone wondering."

Yang then clicked a button on her laptop, which brought up a diagram of her body and she turned it around as it highlighted certain things. "So obviously I DO have powers. As highlighted here I have an accelerated heat core, which means I...kind of have Pyrokinesis?" Her hair stood almost on end and started to blaze as fire, and she shrugged, letting it fall back down, pretty much in a perfect position. Nicer than before. "That's all I can do now for that. And fire and heat literally do nothing to me."

She shrugged and pressed a button on her laptop to take down the diagram. "Oh, and I should probably mention I've been hit by a train back in Japan during my first try playing hero. That train has seen...a lot better days." She coughed into her hand and closed her laptop. "I was uh...durable enough to collapse the front of it. Oops." She sighed, realizing how that probably sounded. "Okay look, you'd be surprised what kind of stuff attacks in Japan. Sometimes Godzilla is the least of your problems and I kind of got hit into it. That's why I wanted a team to back me up. So that I don't cause another train wreck."
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: A Team is born? (Closed)   A Team is born? (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 8:29 pm

Ephraim watched Bow with interest. She explained how her emotions fueled her powers; this interested him a lot. "That's pretty cool." Bow finished off with showing off her fire, which Ephraim assumed was either from channeling anger, or passion. Meta was up next, and like Ephraim had guessed, his power was metamorphosing. Meta didn't say his name, and Ephraim wrote that down in his mental notebook.

After Meta, Miley began to do flips and backflips, and handstands, and she shot fire. She said something about Hu, and Ephraim didn't quite understand. "Che ang Hu?" (Who is Hu?) Regardless of her answer his attention went to Yang, who showed off her shotgun gauntlet, which Ephraim found to be wicked cool. She explained she had a sort of pyrokinesis, but all she could do was flare up like a light bulb burning out.

"Don't worry about trains Yang...we'll protect them from you," Ephraim said jokingly. He then stood up, as it was his turn. He stood in the center of them.

"On the way here from a small little town in Oklahoma by the name of Norman, my brother and I were holed up in a motel for a couple of days, in Colorado. Chad, my brother, was doing odd jobs around the town and I was wandering out in the patchy desert. I found a little piece of smooth metal, and it looked really cool so I took it with me. Now that night we left, and while I slept in the car it sorta...attached." Ephraim turned around and pulled the back of the neck of his shirt down quite a bit, revealing the triangle of black and gold metal, with rounded points, fit nicely between his shoulders. He then turned back to them and said, "This thing is what lets me talk to Miley, and, it does some other cool stuff too."

Ephraim demonstrated by concentrating, and then his exosuit pieced itself together onto him, and after it was done he just stood there.

The Suit:

Ephraim then began to explain it a bit. "The first thing I figured out was the energy projection. I'd show you all but it's...haphazard. Anyway, the next thing I figured out, was constructs." Ephraim demonstrated by forming two swords in his hands. He then dissipated the swords and held a bow and arrow, and then dissipated that as well. "I haven't figured out much beyond that, but I've learned that it's resistant to heat and pressure like Yang."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Team is born? (Closed)   A Team is born? (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 3:53 pm

Bow smiled softly as Meta questioned her ability in regards to anger. She would have been a little irritated if someone hadn't raised the issue because it was important to know when dealing with a person whose powers are connected to their emotions," what happens when you lose it?" She smiled tenderly and chose to stay seated as she explained a little more. "Well... I don't get angry very often at all, and when I do it's because I'm passionate about something. So, simply put, anger fuels my passion which fuels my fire... They build on each other. Now, if I were to get out of control... We'll talk about that a little later..." She smiled and then gestured for him to go on.

As he showed off his power, she took note and did so with each and every one of them. They had three different fire benders on the team. One that focused with emotion, one that was more inclined for acrobats it seemed, and one that was durable enough to take on a train and intelligent enough to probably put it back together. Then they had the metamorphosis of two of their teammates. One that could transform into any substance he touched and the other that his was more of an armor as well as an AI. Which means they also had two techies.

Bow closed her eyes and thought about it for a long moment. Her question that came to mind earlier again appeared in her head. What would happen if any of us were to lose it? I couldn't take down anyone and I know that... What if Yang or Ephraim lost it? They could destroy this place... No no... That's not the right path to go down right now... Hmm... How can I ask this without asking that way... Ah! Her eyes popped open and she stood up again with a clap and bright smile as her last thought was voiced in excitement. "Ah! Next question! Why do we want to be on this team? There's no one answer and no wrong answer... Just a little something to show that you really want to be here... Again... I'll start..." She giggled, thinking this would show even if any of them did start to lose it, she could repeat what they said now to get them to realize why they're here in the first place.

"Let's see... I don't know any of you very well but if we're going to be a part of a team you guys should know this right off the bat..." She took a long pause as she thought how to word it. It would be the first time she said these words out loud and she bit her lip as her nerves got to her, getting very quiet. "I don't have memories starting three months back... I didn't know who I was... But after searching and digging and pieces of my personality coming back, I believe I'm almost whole again. *sigh* I know that doesn't sound too good when you want to trust someone... But, believe me, this is where I'm meant to be. Right here. Right now. I believe Fate has intervened in my life and that's why I'm standing before you all. I belong here. This is my role in life. To be a part of this team and to help us succeed in every possible way. Not just in battle. But to learn and grow together. I want us to be like a family. That is why I'm here..." She sighed in relief and sat down slowly, wiping a tear from her eye. Her hands had lit on fire as she spoke, displaying the amount of passion she already felt for this team and the members in it.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Team is born? (Closed)   A Team is born? (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:04 pm

Metamorphi frowned, Miley was clearly starting to dislike him, he could tell by her face, he didn't mind so much, but it did make him question, does he really belong on a team? It was pretty cool that he was joining the freaking Titans! But a team in general didn't really suit him, he's antisocial, rude and doesn't really know how to be a part of a team, but that didn't mean he could learn...right? The whole 'why I want to be on the team' thing came round to him, he started thinking ...uh...umm he didn't say anything, but his silence spoke volumes.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: A Team is born? (Closed)   A Team is born? (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:55 pm

Miley was about to tell Ephraim who Hu was but the others began talking so she didn't want to interrupt that and she sorta forgot to when she had the chance to. Miley looked up at bow as she clapped her hands standing up. She wanted everyone to say why they were on the team but before Miley could think about it Bow responded once again first and Miley listened silently now or of food and down to her last soda. Miley felt bad for bow and meta didn't know what to say so it was her turn. Miley looked down as she thought about why she was here and everything that has happened up til now looking sad.

"(I am here because you are the first real people to ever have been nice to me... And the onlyones I can talk to up here on the upper world... I am a half breed demon and all my life my father has..." she looks down as she sloutches down hugging her knees looking away from them as she lays her head on her knees. "(He never said anything kind to me and thats the nicest thing hes done compared to other things... I do not want us to be family I wish for us to be as close as friends as we can get because... as far as I have seen family only hurts you and wishes to use you...)"

Miley sniffs some tears coming down her face as her other sides encourage her to toughen up a bit and she holds back her tears wiping away current ones. "(When I joined I didn't know what I was doing or joining... no one told me so I don't have an original reason for joining other than to be by people who i could talk to and be possible friends with but now that I know... I think my reason is to finally figure out who I am and make something of myself... that and... to help people so no one has to feel bad, scared, or alone... Those are bad feelings that no one should have to feel...)" She then takes a swig of her soda with her tail.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Team is born? (Closed)   A Team is born? (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:42 pm

Yang sighed, scooting out her chair and walking to the window of the ops room. Staring down at the city, she scanned it over, making a mental map while everyone was talking. "I already told you." She whispered very quietly to Bow. Inhaling deeply and looking down at the floor. "I need a team to keep an eye on me. Not because I'm unstable. Not because I can't control my powers. I'm a human wrecking ball." She bit her lip and crossed her arms, leaning on the wall and staring out the window from the corner.

"Once I'm put in motion, I can't control what I'm going to hit. I don't want people to be hurt. That's my top priority. Back in Tokyo, I wrecked a bullet train. I don't know who made it out or who didn't...I can only assume that I'm the reason a group of kids died or...someone's fiance, or an infant's mother..." Covering her eyes, she slowly sat down on the couch. "I want a team because I can't keep to my goal on my own. I can't stop EVERYONE from getting hurt...but with a team I can try. If I can get a team with me, I can try and make sure that no one gets hurt. I can keep the team safe, and we can all keep the people safe...that's all I want." With a sigh, she snatched another energy drink from her bag, cracking it and downing it all in one swig, shuddering. "Just, never again. Alright?" Yang looked up at the group, hoping that was enough of a reason.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Team is born? (Closed)   A Team is born? (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 11:25 pm

Ephraim watched Bow, as her hands grew light with flame. Ephraim knew she was really passionate about this new group, it showed in the way she talked, the facial expressions she made, and the way her voice carried to all of them. And Ephraim really respected her for that passion, and her charisma.

Next up came Meta, but he stayed silent. Ephraim had the feeling that Meta didn't know if he belonged or not, it showed in his silence. Ephraim really felt for him, because until now, he hadn't felt like he belonged for a long time.

After Meta, Miley spoke up. She explained that she didn't see this group as a family, but as close friends, because she had only ever know family as hurtful. This hurt Ephraim, because he knew it wasn't true. His mother had always been very loving.

Finally came Yang, whose only explanation was that she needed some sort of stability. The immovable object to her unstoppable force. He understood completely, because he felt Chad, his brother, had been the same way, with smoking and recklessness, but he eventually became more stable by focusing on his physical health.

Ephraim walked back out to the center, and his helmet shrank away. He looked around at the people assembled there, all people he wanted to get to know well and to fight for the greater good with. He cleared his throat and began to speak.

"As you all remember, I came here after leaving my home town in Oklahoma...We left for really only one reason, that ended up causing a lot of problems for us...About half a year ago, my mom died of leukemia...No one wanted to see her go, but the closest real hospital was ten miles away, she was too sick to travel; there was never really any hope...we begged a doctor to come to us, but they said they were too swamped with other patients. That's what made my brother so reckless, and angry, because he was furious with this doctors...anyway. Our dad left because he couldn't take it anymore. After that we left, because we didn't belong...that's why I want to join this group, this team, because I want to be part of a community again, to belong again, and to be accepted, as well as accept everyone around me."

Ephraim then knelt beside Miley. "I understand you haven't really dealt with the kindest family...but I'd like you to know that family is definitely not universally bad. My mother was very kind to me, and my brother, and we loved her as she loved us." Ephraim smiled and gave her a big hug.

He then walked to Meta, standing him up on his feet. "And Meta, I can tell you don't really feel like you belong. And you might feel like you don't want to belong. But lemme tell you; I want you to belong, as I'm sure everyone in this room will want you to. Now, it is totally your choice to leave if that's what you want to do, but know that you'll be missed, and you could never be replaced." Ephraim gives him the manliest of bro-hugs, and then lets him sit down again.

Ephraim turns to Yang, now. "I can see what you mean, and like I said, your feelings remind me of my brother's. And you're right when you say that this is the best option for you. So don't be so down on yourself, because we'll help you."

Finally he turns to Bow. "Bow, first off, I must say I love the way you carry yourself. I can tell you're strong, and despite all the things you've gone through, and losing your memories, you're still strong. Those are some of the best qualities in my opinion, and I'm glad to have you on the team, as I'm sure everyone else is."

Done with his talk with Bow, Ephraim stood in the center again. "I'm really glad to meet you all, and hear all your stories. I really can't stress how important it is to me that I've had this opportunity. So, thanks for letting me talk." Ephraim smiled and sat down in his chair.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Team is born? (Closed)   A Team is born? (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 4:09 pm

All of their stories had left Bow in tears. The way each and every one of them had come from a separate past, equally as difficult, to join together under the same roof was remarkable to her. It was sure to make them stronger as a team and rely on each other. Though Miley didn't want them to be a family, they would treat each other with that same love and care that a wholesome family should anyway. As she watched Miley talk and then heard Ephraim's translation, she couldn't help but want to hug her, but didn't want to interrupt her at the same time. So she was grateful when Ephraim did in her place. Meta's silence spoke louder than words, though again Ephraim spoke them anyway and she smiled, speaking up at that time as well. "It's true Meta. You're already just as much a part of this team as anyone else and that makes you special in my eyes." As Yang had spoken Bow began to wonder how long it would take with hard training so that she could help protect Yang from herself. It shown in her eyes her determination already to help Yang. They would work together to help each other, she decided quietly, with a small giggle.

Then Ephraim turned to her and she teared up again. As soon as he went to sit down, Bow jumped up and hugged him tight, whispering in his ear. "Because you need a hug too..." She then took her spot in center again as he sat down and smiled gently to him, wanting to give him the same attention he gave everyone else. "Ephraim, you're completely right. In everything that you said. I'm sure you've inspired everyone like you just inspired me. We're in this together and once we start, there's no turning back." Her fist was clenched in front of her face and was glowing with fire.

It then dissipated as she realized what had to be determined next. She thought long and hard about how this should be dealt with and finally came up with an idea. *sigh* "Okay... Time for the only decision we need to make today... Besides what to have for dinner... *giggle* Okay... In all seriousness. However much we don't want to decide on this. One of us must have the final say in situations. One of us must be the Leader of this team. That doesn't mean the leader has to be like Robin. But they have to make sense. I want us all to think seriously about this with a few minutes of silence and then we can place our nominations in ummm..." She looked around quickly and found a bowl. "Here. I'll go find a piece of paper and a pen or pencil... Okay? Now, please don't take this lightly. And, no nominating yourself. That would just make it where everyone puts in themselves and that's no fun... After we have the nominations... We'll decide what to do from there... Silence starts, now."

As she thought, she ran around and found the piece of paper and a pen. She tore it into six pieces and walked back into the common room, having had no idea what happened in her absence. She then waited another minute before writing the name on the paper and placing it in the bowl, folded nice and tight. She had thought about it long and hard and, as Bow weighed her thoughts, the name that she placed was...

Ephraim.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Team is born? (Closed)   A Team is born? (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 4:17 pm

Metamorphi widened his eyes in surprise at the hug, he wasn't expecting it at all, he politely waited until he let go before he sat down. He listened to everyone elses stories, he felt sympathy, he's not a monster, but he did not act on his feelings, the same not being said for the others. He listend carefuly to Bow and then started thinking about who he should nominate, after a few minutes he wrote down his idea on the piece of paper, he hoped he had chosen the right decision, but he was certain he did, throughout the meeting she had convinced him she would be good for the job, plus she's had a pretty leading role in the meeting itself, so it's only fitting that the paper he placed in the bowl had the word 'Bow' on it.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Team is born? (Closed)   A Team is born? (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 4:29 pm

Yang sat, staring at her piece of paper. Silence...Okay. She thought, looking at the expression on everyone's face. It wasn't going to be that hard, and she knew she wasn't going to get it after her little display about the bullet train. With a sigh she grabbed the yellow marker out of the pile and wrote 'Bow' in swirly yellow letters.

Folding it tight like everyone else, she tossed it into the bowl in the middle, putting her feet up on the table with her laptop in her lap and going through more of the security. Now she knew how everyone on the team operated, so it may be a good idea to set up ways to beat them if someone went rogue. Though...hopefully she'd never ever need them.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Team is born? (Closed)   A Team is born? (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 4:54 pm

Miley was confused as Ephraim hugged he but this time around she realized it was an act of compassion of some kind. She listened to him then to Bow and watched as she ran off to get the supplies. Miley thought about her options she looked at Meta, She knew about him just as much as she knew how the upper worlds walked on 2 legs that and he didn't seem to kind so she didn't think she should vote for him. She looked to Ephraim he was kind knew how to make a great plan and how to have everyone's backs so she'd definitely put him as a maybe.

She looks to Yang now that she could understand her through Ephraim's translations Miley could easily tell that she was smart, knew how to fight and keep up her defenses. Miley also remembered she at one point left multiple times in the past to check out and handle the traps on her own which if she didn't Miley would have been in trouble this past week. Yang also seemed like she knew the consequences of her actions which was good considering it would seem she wouldn't do the same problems again she Yang defiantly was a maybe too.

Miley looked at bow as she returned she had gotten rid of the bad man from before and now was taking charge of many things and was clearly a great leader but it also looked like she may let her emotions get in the way in the future changing important decisions. She was kind and nice too but over all being Kind and nice wasn't going to help the team get to victory at the end of the day. Miley hops down from the couch grabbing her paper and many drawing things while holding her barely full bottle of soda in the air with her tail.

Miley jumped on the back of the couch and to the counter top hopping behind it. Miley then thought about how she would write down a name with out the knowledge of how to write in their language. But then she fingered they each had their own looks so she could just draw her pick. Miley puts her hands on the counter pulling her self up enough to look over the counter at everyone then drops on her butt. She then began to scribble on the paper and used the markers to color it in. She then runs back over on all fours putting the markers and such back as she puts her folded paper in the bowl that had a bad yet cuteish looking drawing of yang on it but would be hard to make out cause of the low quality. Miley then jumps back on the couch and sits down.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Team is born? (Closed)   A Team is born? (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 12:37 am

Ephraim frowned when Bow said it was time to vote for a leader, but he knew it had to be done. So as everyone made their choices, Ephraim began to evaluate who he thought would be a good leader in his head.

Meta was far too silent, and seemed too much of a lone wolf, so Ephraim decided against voting for him. Miley was too new to this world, so she probably wouldn't be a good pick either. He then turned his thoughts towards Yang and Bow.

He remembered that Yang had always striven to...be on top of things, on that first day. She had purposely set off traps, and had made many logical decisions since then as well. She was definitely a strategist, a planner. Bow on the other hand, was very charismatic and inspirational in the way she spoke to them. She was very emotional, he realized. Maybe too emotional...

Ephraim stood up after a while, with a name written on the piece of paper. He put it in the bowl, folded closed.

"Yang"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Team is born? (Closed)   A Team is born? (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Team is born? (Closed)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next