Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Born to be wild (Paige) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Born to be wild (Paige) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Born to be wild (Paige) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Born to be wild (Paige) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Born to be wild (Paige) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Born to be wild (Paige) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Born to be wild (Paige) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Born to be wild (Paige) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Born to be wild (Paige) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Born to be wild (Paige) Vote_lcapBorn to be wild (Paige) Voting_barBorn to be wild (Paige) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Born to be wild (Paige) Vote_lcapBorn to be wild (Paige) Voting_barBorn to be wild (Paige) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Born to be wild (Paige)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Born to be wild (Paige) Empty
PostSubject: Born to be wild (Paige)   Born to be wild (Paige) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 1:03 pm

The Bay bridge, it is never quiet due to the large amount of traffic that depends on it, but it is always peaceful, a large amount of thugs on bikes rode down it firing guns into the air. Well, almost always. The Bikers set up two barriers with their bikes on each exit off of the bridge, keeping anyone from leaving and they fired into the air to intimidate the people, one of them, who looked like the leader took out a megaphone and yelled into it ALRIGHT YOU F***ERS!!! LISTEN UP!!! YOU WILL ALL GET OUT OF YOUR CARS AND TAKE OUT YOUR WALLETS!!!! NOW COME OVER TO THE NEAREST MEMBER OF MY GANG AND GIVE IT TOO THEM!!!! DO AS I SAY AND YOU WILL GET OUT OF HERE UNHARMED!!!!! to show he meant business he fired at the feet of a few people to scare them.

Far away Metamorphi heard this, what is it with this city and criminals? Nevertheless there were hundreds, maybe even thousands, of innocent civilians whose lives were in danger, he needed to help them. He turned into paper and ran towards were the voice came from, hoping that someone else was already there.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Born to be wild (Paige)   Born to be wild (Paige) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 1:36 pm

Miley was running around the tower with a blanket on her head the wind she made caused it to fly in the air like a cape. This was the last day that Miley would be in her human form and would turn into her half breed form once again. Miley tumbled and slid on the ground as alarms went off in the main room people were tending to hang out in at the tower. Miley slowly sat up and looked over at the monitor that came down showing what was happening at the bridge.

Miley narrowed her eyes nodding once it was finally time to stop goofing off and finally act like the Teen Titan she was and fight some bad guys. Miley was still only wearing her usual baggy T-shirt and jeans not even wearing shoes. It was clearly nothing flashy or hero looking type of an outfit but she didn't think it mattered. Miley ran outside on all fours jumping up as she hit the water freezing it below her and continued to ride on the ice as she shot out more going higher and higher as she went building off what she had made already.

Once Miley was at the bridge she front flipped off the ice shooting out 3 feet long ice shards at the guns of a few bikers knocking them out of her hands as she tried her best to form and say the right words in English having a British mixed with Japanese accent. "STOP! I am Milicondras off Teen Titans!" She landed in the middle of the bikers as Metamorphi was getting there.

He'd see her and if he'd recognize her she'd look the same as the last time he saw her but this time clean, had a large amount of freckles, and had bright blonde mixed with dirty blonde hair but she wouldn't have a tail. "You go down!" She knew it wouldn't be exactly what she was going for but she tried her best to say the right thing based on what she knew of the language so far.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Born to be wild (Paige)   Born to be wild (Paige) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 1:50 pm

Metamorphi arrived to see a large amount of bikers, an even larger amount of innocent civilians and a single familiar face, he smiled at the sight of Miley, he didn't talk to her much during the Titan meeting before he quit without even joining, but she still made him smile. He ran at the group making the barrier and yelled a battle cry, they turned around and fired a hail of bullets at him before he could avoid it. Luckily, he didn't even need to avoid it, all he needed to do was convert his body into bulletproof steel and the bullets just bounced right off, he ran to the nearest gang member and punched him in the stomach, as the man bent over Metamorphi picked him up and threw him at a small group of his allies, knocking them all over. He turned around sharply and punched another in the face, knocking him out.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Born to be wild (Paige)   Born to be wild (Paige) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 2:13 pm

Miley jumped as a few that still had guns fired at her. She barely dodged them as she fired ice shards knocking away their guns. While in mid air Miley looked to see Metamorphi and couldn't help but smile, maybe she and Hal were wrong about him after all. As she landed she shot ice at the ground and used it to slid around on as she went around freezing the bikes of the bikers to stop them from having a quick get away.

Miley looked over to Metamorphi again to see if he needed any help and it would seem that he was doing just fine so she went back to her own fight just in time to get kicked in the side falling off her ice path. She tumbled into a sitting position and couldn't help but laugh as the biker put his foot down on the ice and slipped face planting. They seemed to yell at her and she wasn't too sure what they said but clearly it was a mean insult as they ran at her all either slipping or barely missed her ice as they hopped over her ice trail. Miley then got up to all fours getting ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Born to be wild (Paige)   Born to be wild (Paige) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 2:21 pm

Metamorphi kept on fighting the biker gang, throwing a punch to the left, a kick to the right and a headbutt to the front, it was going well until a man got on his bike and came at him. Metamorphi ran in the opposite direction towards the ice and the bike went after him, he jumped out of the way at the last second and the bike slid on the ice, the biker fell off just in time to not die when the bike went out of control and crashed into the side of the bridge, it exploded and pieces went everywhere, some of the pieces hit biker members but one flew at Miley Look out!
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Born to be wild (Paige)   Born to be wild (Paige) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 2:36 pm

Miley tackled a bike putting all her weight on him as she punched him the force and the punch knocking him out. Another biker came over picking her up while restraining her arms holding her high enough for hi buddy to punch her in the face. Miley kicked him with both feet as she shot out ice as she did knocking him back making him fall to the ground. Miley then smashed her head backwards head butting the one holding her. He let go of her as he stumbled back and Miley landed on her butt as the explosion went off ans a piece of the bike was coming right at her. Miley shot ice at the ground with both arms as Metamorphi shouted to her. She trailed the ice going up and caught the piece of the bike in the ice holding it up like a trophy. Miley then fell to her back sighing in relief that was certainly a close one.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Born to be wild (Paige)   Born to be wild (Paige) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 2:44 pm

Did...? Did she just? Did...? Metamorphi ran over and punched a man running at Miley in the face, he whirled around and roundhouse kicked a biker to the face, then punted another biker in the balls. When there was an appropriate moment to do so, he helped Miley up This is a fight! We don't have time to sit down! he ran at a group shooting at them and barged into all of them like a bowling ball, they all fell down as if they were a bunch of pins.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Born to be wild (Paige)   Born to be wild (Paige) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 2:53 pm

Miley looked to Metamorphi as he saved her from some bikers. She was glad she had some help in a fight for once as he helped her up. He shouted something at her but based on what all was going on she figured he was telling her to get up and fight or something of that sort. Either it was that or he was verifying she was alright but based on the fact he went back to fighting it was probably the first one. Miley nodded once as she went around sliding on her ice as she started to restrain each bicker that was down with ice to make sure they stayed down and went on to do the same with the rest of the bikers that Meta took down.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Born to be wild (Paige)   Born to be wild (Paige) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 3:00 pm

Metamorphi heard the sound of a large amount of bike engines activating, he turned to the sound and there was a large row of bikes heading towards them, all the bikers were armed and they all looked pissed. Metamorphi ran towards the line and at the last moment jumped, sticking his arms out to deliver several clotheslines to knock several off their bikes and out, but the bikers circled Meta all of them looking at him to intimidate him, they were going to attack him soon.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Born to be wild (Paige)   Born to be wild (Paige) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 3:15 pm

Miley watched Metamorphi and the bikers seeing he was in trouble and growled. "(Those metal beasts are allowing them to become stronger and threaten our chances of winning! What should we do Hal?)" Miley said as Hal's voice the Miley Metamorphi had originally met. 'I make it harder for them to travel to level the game, they know not how to travel along ice like you Hu!' Miley nodded and quickly went into action as she slid on ice going over to the bikers freezing their bikes and all over the ground in ice. if she remembered correctly Metamorphi could change the matter he was made of and she hoped for two things as she freezed the ground inside the circle of bikers while hoping in landing next to Metamorphi. She hoped he could turn into ice or some other substance that could have traction on the ice or he knew how to slide around on the ice like she could.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Born to be wild (Paige)   Born to be wild (Paige) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 3:22 pm

Metamorphi looked down at the ice surrounding his feet, he needed to change and fast if he was to not slip, he changed his body into solid ice and now had traction on the ice, he slid over to a biker and punched him in the face, changing his body into steel while delivering the punch and changing back into ice before he could slip.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Born to be wild (Paige)   Born to be wild (Paige) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 3:26 pm

Miley smiled when she saw Metamorphi was able to travel on the ice the odds now in their favor as bikers slipped on the ice. Miley then covered the spot meta was standing so that they couldn't use it against them as she jumped onto the ice and slid around knocking and tripping bikers to the ground freezing them in place taking out about half of them.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Born to be wild (Paige)   Born to be wild (Paige) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 3:48 pm

The other half tried to surround Metamorphi, big mistake, as they all closed in they all slipped and fell on the ice, Metamorphi was able to easily incapacitate them and did it fast. He looked around for the guy who seemed to be the leader and saw him staring them down, he was surprisingly brave for a man who was now outnumbered Why the hell are you so confident? the man laughed, practically begging for them to attack him.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Born to be wild (Paige)   Born to be wild (Paige) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 4:04 pm

Miley sat like a frog as she smiled to Metamorphi when he took down the bikers. She and Hal were certainly incorrect about him. He had proven himself in battle to her and would be honored to fight along side him once again in the future. She frowned as the leader started to laugh narrowing her eyes and pointed at him forgetting her could not understand her.

"(You have lead a strong attack but your army have proven unworthy to win a fight with us! You have threatened the lives and stolen from the people of this land and now you must pay! I shall not kill you with honor and mercy by making it quick with a decapitation for your honor in battle like my people do! For this land is much merciful than mine and I wish not to dishonor it! But I will with the help of my new friend defeat you in battle!)"

Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Born to be wild (Paige)   Born to be wild (Paige) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 4:10 pm

Metamorphi stared at Miley, having no idea what she was saying Uhh... you sure told him... the leader laughed again and extended his arms, pointing them both at Meta and Miley then he let out a yell and powerful shock waves ruptured out at amazing speeds, Metamorphi, not expecting the leader to be Meta-human, did not anticipate this attack in time and was sent flying almost off the bridge, he was only spared by smacking painfully into a support column, he slid down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Born to be wild (Paige)   Born to be wild (Paige) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Born to be wild (Paige)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next