Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Lunch at the Caf! (B-Team) [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Lunch at the Caf! (B-Team) [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Lunch at the Caf! (B-Team) [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Lunch at the Caf! (B-Team) [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Lunch at the Caf! (B-Team) [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Lunch at the Caf! (B-Team) [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Lunch at the Caf! (B-Team) [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Lunch at the Caf! (B-Team) [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Lunch at the Caf! (B-Team) [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Lunch at the Caf! (B-Team) [Closed] Vote_lcapLunch at the Caf! (B-Team) [Closed] Voting_barLunch at the Caf! (B-Team) [Closed] Vote_rcap 
Moon
Lunch at the Caf! (B-Team) [Closed] Vote_lcapLunch at the Caf! (B-Team) [Closed] Voting_barLunch at the Caf! (B-Team) [Closed] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Lunch at the Caf! (B-Team) [Closed]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Lunch at the Caf! (B-Team) [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Lunch at the Caf! (B-Team) [Closed]   Lunch at the Caf! (B-Team) [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 7:46 pm

It was lunch hour at Murakami High, and scores of students piled into the huge cafeteria to eat lunch and socialize. It was a free period like this that was a blessing to the 'cool kids' but a small curse to the introverts and nerds who often kept to themselves and ate their lunch in their gaming groups or book clubs.

The B-Teamers (or Beamers) often sat apart from the normal students, but Artemis Artis sat apart even still, at her own table in the far corner of the room with her bag of art supplies and lunch, sketching absently while tuning out the rest of the cafeteria noise with her earbuds from her phone, but occasionally looking up from her sketchbook to scan the rest of the room. From her table, the whole cafeteria could be observed in all it's adolescent chaos.

Artemis sighed, taking a sip of her water bottle before flipping to a fresh page of her sketchbook. She looked around, looking for an object to practice her ability on, and focused on an empty chair a table or so away. The young artist took a deep breath, focusing. Then, she picked up a sketching pencil and set to work, first with the basic structure of object, then the major shapes and details. Putting the pencil down, she picked up her ink pen to create the lineart, very carefully accenting the edges of the chair with solid, thin black lines, adding the additional detail in with the pen as well. Finally, she finished with her charcoal, shading in the necessary areas and creating highlights and lowlights.

When she finished, she put down the charcoal, wiping her hands off on a napkin and admiring her handiwork. Finally, she picked up her ink pen for one last time, and signed the paper in the bottom right corner. That's when her power came into play. The drawing of the chair seemingly lifted off of the page, grew a third dimension, and sat sideways on the paper it was summoned from. Artemis smiled lightly, picking up the paper chair and righting it. The construct would last 5 minutes, but Artemis would take that time to analyze her strengths and mistakes in this construct until then, so long as someone didn't approach her...

Last edited by saturnstormx on Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Lunch at the Caf! (B-Team) [Closed]   Lunch at the Caf! (B-Team) [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 8:25 pm

Titus glances around desperately. His standard table had been taken over, and so the young wall former had to go in search of another spot. He sees what appears to be a empty location, and sighs in relief, walking over to it.However, seeing a girl sitting there, blinks. Titus thinks, then walks over to a short distance and forms two platforms. One as table,one as chair. Sitting down at his desk, he begins to eat, smiling shyly at Art for a brief bit before returning to his meal. He saw the chair, but was hardly going to bother her.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lunch at the Caf! (B-Team) [Closed]   Lunch at the Caf! (B-Team) [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 5:17 pm

Amber walked around the cafeteria with her tray in hand, looking for empty tables, or at least tables with people who would be okay with her sitting down on them, but at the rate this was going she'd have to find a clean place on the floor to eat. She looked upon a row of tables and saw one that looked like it was an energy construct, she realised that one of these things was not like the others and that one of these things just didn't belong.

Amber walked over and saw that it was in fact the work of Titus, as she had suspected, she walked over into his line of sight Hey, can I sit here? she knew that he wasn't guaranteed to say yes just because Amber was a fellow B-teamer, so she didn't sit down prematurely. If she was allowed to sit down, she would do so and start munching on her food before noticing Artemis, seeing her use her powers. Was she gonna be a B-teamer? Amber was gonna try and talk to her, but she seemed to be concentrating so she would leave her be for now.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lunch at the Caf! (B-Team) [Closed]   Lunch at the Caf! (B-Team) [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 10:44 pm

Artemis continued to gaze intensely at her construct, looking for anything missing in her creation. She was pleased to find there was none. The actual recreation was flawless - it looked as if it could seat a mini person. But the fifth minute was approaching, and it seemed the true test was approaching. Artemis' concentration increased as she attempted to lengthen the duration of the summon... to no avail. She broke a sweat as the fifth minute approached, and her effort to prolong the chair's existence failed as the paper, ink, graphite and charcoal construct turned to dust, disintegrating into a black mass on the paper before it recollected itself into it's original drawing.

Artemis wiped the sweat off her brow before pausing her music and pulling out her earphones. She would get stronger, somehow. That was why she was to join the B-Team. But today, right now, was not that time. She put her sketchbook off to the side, and looked over to where Titus and Amber had appeared, eyes widening in surprise. They were sitting at an energy table since the other tables were taken! One of them must have done that. Were they meta-humans too? Had they seen what she had done just now?

The young artist blinked, looking at the two other students. "Uhm... hello." she said simply, pausing for a moment. Artemis was extremely awkward with new people, and didn't trust easily. What else was she supposed to say? What if they couldn't hear her quiet voice over the din of the cafeteria chaos? Then again, the two tables weren't that far apart. "Uh... how much of that did you see just now?" despite being in a shy tone, the young artist's voice was smooth and crystal clear while articulated very carefully.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lunch at the Caf! (B-Team) [Closed]   Lunch at the Caf! (B-Team) [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 11:16 pm

Titus glances up in surprise, his shades slipping down his nose.Seeing it was Amber, he relaxes somewhat. When she asks if she could sit down, he bites his lip, then nods, forming another pair of platforms for her.The boy goes back to eating. Then, the artist asks them a question. Titus looks at her, and responds." Oh...yes..you're very good." He smiles shyly at her.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lunch at the Caf! (B-Team) [Closed]   Lunch at the Caf! (B-Team) [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 12:13 am

Amber became transfixed as she watched the girl concentrate, after a few minutes the construct turned back into a drawing. Amber just stared at the drawing, it was exactly like the construct! She was staring and focusing on nothing else, so when the girl said hello Amber was suddenly snapped back into reality. Amber decided to quickly say the first intelligent thing that came to mind Yes

Amber's expression did not change at all, so the other two may think she was making a bad joke or something, when in reality she had just been stupid. The girl asked if they had just seen that, to which Amber replied simply Yes, the whole thing. You're really good at art, but your powers could use some work

Saying that formed a theory in Amber's brain, which she decided to test by reading the girl's mind, her expression went completely blank so Artemis would realise that something was going on with Amber, although what was wrong she probably wouldn't be able to tell. Amber found the information she wanted, so she stopped reading her mind So, you're joining B-team, that's nice.

She would let the fact that she knew that hang in the air a second before talking again Why don't you sit with us? she realised that considering the situation the girl might be scared away, but she wanted to do this; because she both wanted to see how her future classmate would react and because she loved making people uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lunch at the Caf! (B-Team) [Closed]   Lunch at the Caf! (B-Team) [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 11:32 pm

Artemis smiled at Titus' remark, he was just as shy as she was. Then Amber responded oddly to the young artist's question. 'Yes' was a really strange way to respond to a question of that grammatical format, but it was obvious that the mind-reader was just having a brain-fart moment.

When Amber finally replied in earnest, Artemis replied in her soft but clear voice, "Yeah... my powers aren't exactly practical, just novelty, really." then Amber's expression went completely blank, and Artemis blinked a few times in confusion. What was she doing? "A-are you o-" she started to say, but then Amber's face returned to normal and she spoke again, saying she knew that Artemis was joining B-Team.

When she offered for Artemis to sit with them, she shrugged, getting up and getting a chair before sitting down at the energy table with the other two meta-humans. "So... are you psychic or something? Or is it really just that obvious that the B-Team is where I'm going?" Artemis asked Amber softly, the young artist staring at her own sandwich before taking another bite out of it.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character
Name: Sheng, XiFeng
Code Name: Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Lunch at the Caf! (B-Team) [Closed]   Lunch at the Caf! (B-Team) [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 12:08 am

Masako scrunched up her nose in thought. Where to sit... It wasn't exactly like she knew anyone. Oh except that nice boy from the roof! If she could just find him- there! Masako grinned, bounding over to the table full of excited energy. It looked like the table was a little...weird. Masako shrugged. Justice didn't bother over the specifics when it was just mundane stuff. There was a girl with a sketch pad and another one too sitting at the table. Amused, she noted that Titus was surrounded by girls, and no other guys had wondered their way over here. Masako plopped down on a random seat, not really minding who she was next to.

"Hey Titus!" She greeted setting her tray down. "Seems like you're a ladies man eh?" Then she turned to the others at the table and introduced herself. "I'm Masako. Just joined the B-Team crew."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lunch at the Caf! (B-Team) [Closed]   Lunch at the Caf! (B-Team) [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 1:06 am

Titus blinks as Amber seems to brainfart.was she using her power?He tilts his head as she invites the artist over. The girl says her powers aren't practical, just novelty." U-uhm....no...Your power....its..its pretty cool.."And then Amber uses her power. He considers answering Arts question,but decides to let Amber answer it. And then Masako shows up. He waves at her, but promptly turns very red when she calls him a ladies man."U-uhm..no. I don't..really think im like that."The young wall former let's what's rest of Hus meal grab his attention.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lunch at the Caf! (B-Team) [Closed]   Lunch at the Caf! (B-Team) [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 4:16 pm

Hmm, Amber seemed to have gotten away with saying the wrong thing, either that or they were just staying quiet about it out of the awkwardness created by the situation. Amber was fine with either reason. Amber smiled when the girl wasn't creeped out and decided to accept her offer to sit with them. Another girl who seemed to know Titus sat down with them.

Artemis then asked a question, which she responded to by tapping her forehead before answering I'm a mind reader, but I also kind of suspected it from the get-go, which is why I read your mind to find out in the first place The girl that had just arrived then called Titus a lady killer, which made Amber laugh when she saw Titus go red, she poked his cheek and recoiled her finger as if she had been burnt before giggling Hi Masako, I'm only here because I have no one else to hang out with she looked around and spotted other B-teamers that she had befriended, but they were all hanging out with their friends they had outside of B-team.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lunch at the Caf! (B-Team) [Closed]   Lunch at the Caf! (B-Team) [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 10:06 pm

"...I see." Artemis responded, taking another bite of her food. When Titus reassured the young artist that her power was really cool, she couldn't help but smile a little bit. Then Masako appeared. The girl was much shorter than Artemis, but was full of more boundless energy than Artemis could fit in her own body twofold.

"Hi Masako," Artemis introduced herself, "My name is Artemis, Artemis Artis. Actually..." she turned to the other two, "Yeah. That's my name, nice to meet you." she blanched before lightly chuckling nervously. It was obvious that the young artist needed to work on her people skills.

"Yeah, I had some friends before this point as well... but they kind of stopped talking to me after I joined B-Team." she shrugged simply before taking another bite of her food.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character
Name: Sheng, XiFeng
Code Name: Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Lunch at the Caf! (B-Team) [Closed]   Lunch at the Caf! (B-Team) [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 12:22 am

Masako beamed a smiled at the other two girls. It was wonderful! She really liked their blunt introductions. No mind games or guessing, just straight shot honest people. It was honestly refreshing after the years of sifting through lies and political games that leading her justice gang had brought upon her. Who knew being a boss would be so hard?

"Don't worry! I never had friends in the first place random lady that I don't know the name of. So I'm going to call you Shrink for now, because I over heard you can read minds. And hello, girl I'm going to call Artsy because it's obvious you're talented and you're like a fluffy little bunny I would hug if we weren't complete strangers! You've got some good people here at your table Titus! Attracting quite the group of gals I see." She winked at him because the young boy was just so fun to tease. Mildly of course, she never wanted to be malicious or bully him. Titus was nice. Just this once she would actually try to make friends at this school.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lunch at the Caf! (B-Team) [Closed]   Lunch at the Caf! (B-Team) [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 8:57 am

Titus blinks as Amber pokes him in the cheek and recoils as if shed be burned, laughing. He hadn't redden that bad...had he?He looks up as Art introduces herself." Uhm...its nice..to meet you as...well, Artemis. T-thats...a good name. Goddess of wilderness..."And Masako teases him some more. Amazingly, he reddens some more!Oh,he knew she was playing, of course. If only he would quit reddening." U-uhm...yes..."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lunch at the Caf! (B-Team) [Closed]   Lunch at the Caf! (B-Team) [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 4:46 pm

Amber noticed the awkward way in which Artemis talked Wow, she really needs to work on her people skills thought the girl with terrible people skills. The girl called Masako gave Amber the nickname Shrink That's a stupid name, my name's Amber she didn't really try to hold back at all, none of that 'being a decent person' nonsense. Amber laughed more at Titus's embarrassment before turning to Masako So what can you do? What's your power?
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Lunch at the Caf! (B-Team) [Closed]   Lunch at the Caf! (B-Team) [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 8:48 pm

Roxxy had her food all set, looking all around the cafeteria for a moment. Nothing changed since the last time she was in school. There wasn't anyone she really cared to sit with. She knew better then to try and sit with the "popular" kids unless she wanted to throw up all over them. Actually, that sounded pretty funny. But that might be too soon to try and make some waves. Wasn't going to make her any more friends either. Oh, there was that guy with the sweet new car. Probably got it from his rich parents or something though.

Making her way through the cafeteria, she briefly felt like a small fish in a great big ocean until she saw the other misfits that were her classmates. Wasn't hard to spot them- besides the obvious energy construct, and the fact they weren't trying too hard to fit in. She casually made her way over and sat down right next to Titus without so much as blinking. "Man I'm hungry," she commented offhandedly as she took a bite of her food.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunch at the Caf! (B-Team) [Closed]   Lunch at the Caf! (B-Team) [Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lunch at the Caf! (B-Team) [Closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next