Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
I want to catch the ball! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
I want to catch the ball! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
I want to catch the ball! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
I want to catch the ball! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
I want to catch the ball! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
I want to catch the ball! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
I want to catch the ball! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
I want to catch the ball! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
I want to catch the ball! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
I want to catch the ball! (OPEN) Vote_lcapI want to catch the ball! (OPEN) Voting_barI want to catch the ball! (OPEN) Vote_rcap 
Moon
I want to catch the ball! (OPEN) Vote_lcapI want to catch the ball! (OPEN) Voting_barI want to catch the ball! (OPEN) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

I want to catch the ball! (OPEN)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character
Name: Alond'r
Code Name: Wildfire
Villain or good guy?: Good

I want to catch the ball! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: I want to catch the ball! (OPEN)   I want to catch the ball! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:27 pm

Skylar was at the stadium that day, hoping to catch one of the foul balls that once in a lifetime, one of the baseball players did. She wasn't one of those fans who dressed up and stuff, but instead she wore a light blue jacket, black skinny jeans, and light pink sneakers with white spots on the top of them. She moved through the stands, making sure that she wasn't bumping into people. Man, it was packed in the stadium that day. And it smelled like nachos and hot dogs to her. She looked on the ground, to make sure that no nacho cheese or hot dogs were there so that she wouldn't step on them. She had found an empty seat beside another empty seat and another seat had a portly man sitting on it.

Sky neatly brushed off her jeans before she sat down, trying to look as elegant as possible. What was she doing? Being proper at a baseball game? This was time to release her inner-tom-boy. Although she wasn't really a tom-boy, she liked to go to baseball games. The game hadn't started yet and her tip of her hair was in curls, while the wind was blowing. Her hair had caught the drift of the wind, making it scatter around her head. She tried not to let it go in her mouth but she failed. Oh how she wanted to just say a spell, but she had no idea what spell to say. She couldn't just take out a spellbook in front of everyone. But of course, she could lose her seat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to catch the ball! (OPEN)   I want to catch the ball! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:49 pm

Bloodmoon walked to his seat in boredom he hated baseball games but zeus had given him the tickets as a thank you gift for doing a job for him so not wanting to waste the ticket he came to the game and to avoid offending zues. Sighing he sat next to a girl that was acting proper while looking annoyed as her hair had blown into her mouth. Siting down he looked out at the field and sighed and muttered, "Why couldn't he just give me a check I do not care for baseball oh, well this game better be good."
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character
Name: Alond'r
Code Name: Wildfire
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: I want to catch the ball! (OPEN)   I want to catch the ball! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 1:19 pm

While Sky was battling her hair, she had noticed that someone sat next to her. She had finally stopped acting proper and smiled at him before putting her hair behind her left ear. He looked like he was her age and she softly said, "Hi, I'm Skylar. You can call me Sky." She was looking at Shawn and she smiled to know that she wasn't the only one here who was young and watching the baseball game. The baseball game had just started and she had took one look to the baseball team to see who was there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to catch the ball! (OPEN)   I want to catch the ball! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 12:10 am

Bloodmoon turned and smiled back at the girl before he said, "While most know me as bloodmoon you may call me Shawn." He then turned to see that the game had started and asked, "So do you enjoy this game sky or are you just a newbie to it like me? I am from Athens while I have seen a couple of the games I don't know the rules I just need the basics." which was the main reason he disliked this game that and the couple games he had been to he was surrounded by morons that kept shushing him when he asked questions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to catch the ball! (OPEN)   I want to catch the ball! (OPEN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want to catch the ball! (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1