Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
To Catch A Thief... (Finished) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
To Catch A Thief... (Finished) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
To Catch A Thief... (Finished) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
To Catch A Thief... (Finished) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
To Catch A Thief... (Finished) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
To Catch A Thief... (Finished) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
To Catch A Thief... (Finished) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
To Catch A Thief... (Finished) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
To Catch A Thief... (Finished) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 125 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
To Catch A Thief... (Finished) Vote_lcapTo Catch A Thief... (Finished) Voting_barTo Catch A Thief... (Finished) Vote_rcap 
Moon
To Catch A Thief... (Finished) Vote_lcapTo Catch A Thief... (Finished) Voting_barTo Catch A Thief... (Finished) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

To Catch A Thief... (Finished)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

To Catch A Thief... (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: To Catch A Thief... (Finished)   To Catch A Thief... (Finished) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:28 pm

The Streets of Steel City. Not the most pleasant place to be, but certainly not the worst in the world. Well... Could be. Nonetheless, the streets are a place of opportunity to some. Maybe not to the everyday, common Joe. But to someone who is a rather shady character, someone who lacks a moral compass. The streets of steel city are simply a place of work. Where some work from nine to five at an office, these streets are a twenty four hour job for any criminally minded person.

As we head down to the streets, we find Umbra walking through the crowds. Her hood down, with her black hair flowing down, covering most of her face. It seemed to be quite busy. Well, for now at least. On her current route anyway. But as she passed a rather scruffy looking man, likely a hobo. She bumped shoulders with him, or something like that. The guy fell over, stumbling forward along the ground. When he got back to his feet, he ran off, down the street. Why exactly? No idea. Umbra had her head turned round, watching as the fellow ran off. She wasn't being intimidating or anyth-... Wait. Umbra turned down one of the alleys nearby, yup. She had been got. That man, whoever he was. Had just done some very amateur pick pocketing. Well, Umbra wasn't one to just let something like this slide. Was time to get back, what he had stolen. What was it you ask? Her phone. Which lists all of her contacts in the world of thieves. Umbra looked about the alley, not the most appealing place as you can imagine. Litter covered the floor, and the walls were covered in graffiti by one of the local gangs. What Umbra needed, was a way to get to the rooftops. Why? Be quicker to cover more ground, cut down the distance between herself and whoever it was. Running to a wall, she used it to elevate herself up to a window ledge. Perched on that, she leapt across to the opposing wall. Grabbing hold of what seemed to be a washing line, going across the alley. Using it, she swung her way onto a fire escape and simply ran up to the roof. The hunt was on.

The thief from earlier was still out on the main street, sprinting through the crowd and just shoving people out of his way. He glanced back to see if Umbra was there, but she wasn't. But in the corner of his eye, he saw a hooded figure running across the rooftops, leaping from one to another. He picked up the pace, excelling his speed as best he could. Turning a corner, he began to ran down an alley. Hopping over trash cans, running up and over any obstacles in his path. Until... Until he found himself at a dead end. Turning around to run back, the thief would find himself grabbed from behind, with a knife held to his throat.

Umbra
"Is your life really so meaningless, that you'd risk it just for a phone?"

Rookie Thief
"No, no... Please, I'll give it back..."

Umbra would pull the dagger back, pushing the rookie thief forward, down to the floor. He scrambled up to his feet, brushing himself down and then taking the phone out of his pocket. He held it out for Umbra, who snatched it back from him. A smirk appeared across her face, she got what was hers.

Rookie Thief
"So that's it? We cool?"

Umbra
"Word of advice... Try to be a little less obvious. You make thieves look bad, and trust me. I don't need that kind of reputation hanging over my head. And we cool? Well. Change of plan..."

Umbra held the dagger up to the guy's throat, stepping forward so that he backed up into a wall. His back against it, he was sweating. Scared at the very thought of this being 'the end'.

Umbra
"I assume you're working for someone, correct? Well... Whoever that may be, must surely know me. Right? So why'd they send such a loser, huh? Who are you working for? Spill it, or pay the price"

Umbra scratch the throat of the thief with her dagger. Lightly cutting him to draw blood, but not enough to kill him, or even wound him badly. Umbre kept the dagger close, awaiting an answer. But hearing a noise, Umbra would however, turn to look to one side as she noticed that someone had to be there.

Rookie Thief
"Please, don't do this..."

Umbra kept the thief held there, keeping the dagger held close as she surveyed the scene. She didn't like people jumping out on her, that was her thing.

Last edited by Amaggad on Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief... (Finished)   To Catch A Thief... (Finished) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:49 pm

Taking a rest against a brick wall, Will opens up today's newspaper that he just bought from the corner store. He starts skimming over the articles while thinking about all the things he has been doing ever since he departed from the titans, remininscing on the changes he's gone through and wondering if even his best friend Jak or his former coleader Lance would recognize him. Will lowers the paper to look at the citizens of Steel City walking past him when a familar feeling surrounds the air around him. Dore's eyes widen as he searches the street for the cause of the sudden mood change. Spotting a ruff-looking man running up the sidewalk across the street from him and down and alleyway, Will drops the paper on the ground and runs after the man once seeing a hooded figure on the roof chasing him.

Will starts to hear the sounds of a scuffle once reaching the end of the alley and then agonized pleading. Will slows down as he witnesses the knife draw blood from the man's neck and throws a white orb at the knife, pushing it and the hooded woman away from the man. Will's eyes light up as he pulls his hood down and makes another orb in his left hand, charging the energy around him and forcing objects off of the ground.

There's no need to get answers out of him, if he works for anyone then you'd find out sooner or later when his boss sends more men after you for killing one of his workers. But that's not about to happen because the way this is leading is to your arrest.

Will throws the orb from his hand and expands it into a larger orb to capture her in and make this an easy defeat.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief... (Finished)   To Catch A Thief... (Finished) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:09 pm

As soon as Will had pushed Umbra away from the rookie their. He wasted no time in getting his bearings and running off, clutching the cut across his throat as he gasped for air. Simply leaving the two Metahumans? To deal with one another. Something he did not want any piece of. He had no reason to be there anymore. Umbre had taken back what was rightfully hers. But this, this won't go without a reaction. The man scadaddled out the alleyway, running down the street now some what safe.

Umbra had never been one to be fond of her own business being interrupted, and this was no exception. Seeing that charged white orb hurling through the air towards her. She had to think fast, and that. She did. Crouched down, Umbra would have added momentum as she pushed off, leaping into the air and flipping backwards, avoiding any collision with the orb, which as a result. Had venished from existence, at the will of, you guessed it. Will. Umbra touched down on the floor, landing crouched on one knee. A smirk appeared across her face, well. What of her face you could see. Most cloaked by her hood. She stood up now, placing one hand on her hip as she looked over the man standing before her.

Umbra
"I don't know who you are, or what your angle is here, buddy. But I don't like it one bit, when others get involved in MY business. You just let a theif, a crook go. I know, my means may of seemed a little extreme to you, but it gets the job done. You and your... Whatever you want to call those orb thingys. They're not helping, that's for sure."

Umbra had said, a slightly arrogant tone there as she stood before Will. What just happened, she sees as something which he had no business, intruding on.

Last edited by Amaggad on Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief... (Finished)   To Catch A Thief... (Finished) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:29 pm

He won't get very far, the blood loss will get to him soon but by then I will have already come for him and turned him into the cops as I will with you.

Psychosis throws a smaller, brighter ball at the floor to make a blinding flash. and dashes toward Umbra and hits her with a palm thrust in her stomach. With the force making her curl over in surprise, Will uses this to lift her up and throw her body at the brick wall.

I'd be surprised if anyone could identify me, but I'm not new here. I've been doing this stuff for a long time now
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief... (Finished)   To Catch A Thief... (Finished) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:43 pm

Umbra hit the wall with some force behind it. She was hit hard, and so. Slumped back against the wall as she fell down. Sat down against the wall, Umbra raised her head. That same smirk from before, still present.

Umbra
"You like playing with Christmas tree lights I see. Well, I always had much more fun in the dark."

Umbra had been surveying the area, looking around as she spoke. Being down an alley way, it was rather shady to begin with. A lot of shadows formed along it. A smile, Umbra disappeared from where se was, sat back against the wall. Few moments later, and she had appeared out from a shadow behind Will. He perhaps would of noticed if she hadn't be so silent, so quick. She held Will from behind, in some what of a sleeper like hold. Holding her other dagger across the throat of Will. Mere millimetres away from his throat. Lets just hope that Umbra doesn't get a sudden itch.

Umbra
"As you can see, I don't play nice. Next move is yours, chuckles. You can let me leave in one piece, or be found tomorrow morning, in a bodybag"
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief... (Finished)   To Catch A Thief... (Finished) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:20 pm

Psychosis' pupils sharpen as everything feels like it is slowing down, feeling Umbra grab him, slide the dagger infront of his neck, and giving him his ultimatum. Taking in a short breath, Will lunges to take hold of Umbra's wrist that's holding the daggar and pull it away, making room for him to put his leg behind her's and push her backwards into a sweep with his free arm. Falling down with her, Will forces Umbra to slam her dagger blade first into the ground. Both of them jump back to their feet, but Umbra moved quicker, leaving Psychosis to only see her backflip away from him and into another shadow.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief... (Finished)   To Catch A Thief... (Finished) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:28 pm

Yes, Umbra had delved into another shadow. Hidden from Will. Where did she appear? Slightly higher up, stood on a fire escape, leaning over the railing. She whistled to grab his attention, so that he turned to look up at her. A smile present, she spoke.

Umbra
"See you around, Night Light. I'm sure we'll meet again."

Umbra would blow a kiss towards Will, allowing a ball of shadowy flame to sprout from her hand, hurling through the air towards Will. He dodged to one side, letting a fiery shadow ball hit the floor, creating a miniscule explosion. By now, Umbra had disappeared from the fire escape. Off into the shadows of Steel City.

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Catch A Thief... (Finished)   To Catch A Thief... (Finished) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Catch A Thief... (Finished)
Page 1 of 1