Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Wait.. I swear the water just moved (Emmi) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Wait.. I swear the water just moved (Emmi) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Wait.. I swear the water just moved (Emmi) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Wait.. I swear the water just moved (Emmi) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Wait.. I swear the water just moved (Emmi) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Wait.. I swear the water just moved (Emmi) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Wait.. I swear the water just moved (Emmi) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Wait.. I swear the water just moved (Emmi) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Wait.. I swear the water just moved (Emmi) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Wait.. I swear the water just moved (Emmi) Vote_lcapWait.. I swear the water just moved (Emmi) Voting_barWait.. I swear the water just moved (Emmi) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Wait.. I swear the water just moved (Emmi) Vote_lcapWait.. I swear the water just moved (Emmi) Voting_barWait.. I swear the water just moved (Emmi) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Wait.. I swear the water just moved (Emmi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Wait.. I swear the water just moved (Emmi) Empty
PostSubject: Wait.. I swear the water just moved (Emmi)   Wait.. I swear the water just moved (Emmi) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 11:08 am

Alex was walking alone on the beach, waiting for his brother to return from a date. Alex didn't mind much, but the way he was acting, other people would probably think so. Honestly, he just needed some time to clear his head while they weren't causing some chaos.
Alex took off his shoes and set them where the tide could't reach them, then he walked over to the ocean. Being 8 oclock at night, it was nice weather. It was still pretty hot out so the water felt perfect, this was just the thing Alex needed. As he was enjoying the breeze, he saw movement in the water and quickly looked over. "Hello?" Alex asked aloud, wondering if someone was spying on him.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Wait.. I swear the water just moved (Emmi)   Wait.. I swear the water just moved (Emmi) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 11:10 am

Luna blinked as she heard someone, quickly hiding away behind some rocks and staying under the water, her tail shimmering in the light like a fish's, Luna hoped that Alex would just think she was a fish and so wouldn't come looking for her.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wait.. I swear the water just moved (Emmi)   Wait.. I swear the water just moved (Emmi) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 11:13 am

Alex saw something shimmer, peaking his curiosity. He lifted up his pants and began to walk into the water, looking around for a shimmer once again. "Hello, I won't hurt you.." Alex asked aloud. "Well, as long as it doesn't attack me first." Alex added silently in his head.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wait.. I swear the water just moved (Emmi)   Wait.. I swear the water just moved (Emmi) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 11:14 am

Luna slowly lifted her head from the water, staring at Alex silently and keeping still, unsure if he actually meant her harm or not "h-hello..." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wait.. I swear the water just moved (Emmi)   Wait.. I swear the water just moved (Emmi) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 11:16 am

Alex looked over to see the tip of a head. A girl called out hello back. Alex clapped his hands together happily and looked at her. "See, I knew someone was out here!" Alex chimed happily. He walked over to the girl, getting parts of his pants wet, and looked at her with a smile. "I'm Alex." He told her with a flirtatious look.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wait.. I swear the water just moved (Emmi)   Wait.. I swear the water just moved (Emmi) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 11:18 am

Luna smiled, not picking up on the flirtatious look "I'm Luna, its nice to meet you" she said as she looked up to him, keeping her head above the water and hiding the rest of her body under the water.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wait.. I swear the water just moved (Emmi)   Wait.. I swear the water just moved (Emmi) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 11:23 am

Alex was in awestruck at the beauty of this girl. He gulped back and sighed inwardly. "What are you doing out here alone, in the ocean, at night?" Alex asked as he sat on the rock and moved his feet around.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wait.. I swear the water just moved (Emmi)   Wait.. I swear the water just moved (Emmi) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 11:28 am

Luna chuckled "just an evening swim~" she said cheerily as she ducked under the water and a shimmery fish tail was seen under the water as she swam around the rock that Alex was sat on before she raised her head from the water again.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wait.. I swear the water just moved (Emmi)   Wait.. I swear the water just moved (Emmi) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 11:42 am

Alex smiled towards her, he was glad that Luna was their to keep his mind off of things. She swam around the rock he was sitting on and Alex could have swore he saw a fish tail. "Did you see that fish!" He said in awe at the site of such a big fish.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wait.. I swear the water just moved (Emmi)   Wait.. I swear the water just moved (Emmi) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 11:58 am

Luna chuckled as she lifted her tail out of the water "did it look like this by any chance?" she asked smiling as she floated in the water with the waves.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wait.. I swear the water just moved (Emmi)   Wait.. I swear the water just moved (Emmi) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:16 pm

Alex looked at her in shock. "So you're a mermaid?" He asked her while stroking his chin.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wait.. I swear the water just moved (Emmi)   Wait.. I swear the water just moved (Emmi) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:38 pm

Luna nodded "I have human legs that I can transform to but originally I am a mermaid" she said happily, blinking at his reaction "usually people are more surprised" she said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wait.. I swear the water just moved (Emmi)   Wait.. I swear the water just moved (Emmi) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 3:58 pm

Alex shrugged. "Well, There's Meta's swarming around here, including my brother and I. It's kind of normal now.' He told Luna plainly. "Speaking of my brother, he should be meeting me here soon." Alex told her aloud.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wait.. I swear the water just moved (Emmi)   Wait.. I swear the water just moved (Emmi) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 4:01 pm

Luna nodded "should I go then?" she asked curiously as she grew her legs and stood up out of the water, her long flowing skirt getting wet from the waves but she didn't seem to care as she stared at him smiling.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wait.. I swear the water just moved (Emmi)   Wait.. I swear the water just moved (Emmi) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 4:03 pm

Alex held back is awe struck. She was so beautiful that it was hard not to stare. "No, I think he'd be quite interested in you." Alex told her truthfully. "Were you always a mermaid?" He asked her, wondering if she was tested on like him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wait.. I swear the water just moved (Emmi)   Wait.. I swear the water just moved (Emmi) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wait.. I swear the water just moved (Emmi)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next