Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The only ones left(moved) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The only ones left(moved) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The only ones left(moved) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The only ones left(moved) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The only ones left(moved) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The only ones left(moved) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The only ones left(moved) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The only ones left(moved) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The only ones left(moved) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The only ones left(moved) Vote_lcapThe only ones left(moved) Voting_barThe only ones left(moved) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The only ones left(moved) Vote_lcapThe only ones left(moved) Voting_barThe only ones left(moved) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The only ones left(moved)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

The only ones left(moved) Empty
PostSubject: The only ones left(moved)   The only ones left(moved) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:38 am

I know I already had this posted in chat room but I just realized it should have been placed under here because its an AU plot idea.(mods I was goning to delete the old thread but I was unable to delete the whole thing and would only be able to delete one of my postes in it sorry for having two verisons of this thread.) the idea for this AU was:

"This is an AU idea where the entire worlds populations has disapered except for a frew people left(our charaters) and our charaters would still have their powers but no memory on what happened or who they are. please feel free to sugest ideas on how to make this idea better and what not."

again sorry for misplacing the other thread and feel free to comment, give ideas, or valenter for the thread.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The only ones left(moved)   The only ones left(moved) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:46 am

Sounds kinda like big o. May want to check it out
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The only ones left(moved)   The only ones left(moved) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:48 pm

Amazing! I would love to see this happen with Eric and to see him miss use his gun xD
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: The only ones left(moved)   The only ones left(moved) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 12:21 pm

glad to see atleast 2 people are intrested anyone else have and thoughts or want to join?

and by the way moon i think that would be halarious and if this thread is made i am so gonna have Paige freak out over something or freak out at someone and fling her arms out like some people do when then yell and acidently blast energy bolts out of each hand then if it was at someone have her say somthing like. "You really should be nicer to me." with a large grin on her face xD
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The only ones left(moved)   The only ones left(moved) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:28 pm

Laughing I hope more people would join this thread *COUGH COUGH!*

I think it would be cool that the people that were villains forgot what they were and nice for a change... something like that xD
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The only ones left(moved)   The only ones left(moved) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:43 pm

lol i can so see something like this happening(warning refrence from paige making a short speech to elemay the saving regular people was the right thing to do even if they didnt diserve it.)
(R=random guy P=Paige)

a random guy and Paige see people in trouble.

R:Shouldn't we help them?
P:We don't even know them why should we help them?
R:*insprational music plays*Cause even if we dont know them it's our dutie to help them its the absolute right thing to do to use our powers for good and go out of our way to help some random people who may not even desive it or give us anything in return after risking our lives to save them.
P:*music is cut off*What type of moron came up that bull %#!@?

Paige walks away.

Come on you honestly cant say you dont want to be apart of that^^^
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: The only ones left(moved)   The only ones left(moved) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 7:06 pm

I think the most interesting aspect is the memory loss. Would be interesting to see what happens when alliances etc are forgotten about.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The only ones left(moved)   The only ones left(moved) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 7:23 pm

what i think is cool is how differnt people would act when then never had any influnces to change how they act like a villian would change good and everything
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The only ones left(moved)   The only ones left(moved) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 7:35 pm

I think Tim would be great in this. Mal would have his demon... would it erase a demons mind... then again demons are embodiments of evil so Mal wouldn't be any different really, just maybe not a technophobe
Back to top Go down
Crimson Flash
Crimson Flash

RPG character
Name: Aaron Jal
Code Name: Crimson

PostSubject: Re: The only ones left(moved)   The only ones left(moved) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:33 pm

Aaron would be so interesting if he lost his memory considering all the emotional baggage he carries. I'm so in!
Back to top Go down
http://foxproject.webs.com/index.htm
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The only ones left(moved)   The only ones left(moved) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:39 pm

sweet! but uh one question how many people should we get before starting the thread?
Back to top Go down
Crimson Flash
Crimson Flash

RPG character
Name: Aaron Jal
Code Name: Crimson

PostSubject: Re: The only ones left(moved)   The only ones left(moved) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:46 am

You can start a thread any time. It doesn't matter if you have predetermined members or not.
Back to top Go down
http://foxproject.webs.com/index.htm
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The only ones left(moved)   The only ones left(moved) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 12:08 pm

Maybe in the first thread you should post the story line in the thread for people who want to join.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The only ones left(moved)   The only ones left(moved) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 2:26 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The only ones left(moved)   The only ones left(moved) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The only ones left(moved)
Page 1 of 1