Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Team BBQ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Team BBQ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Team BBQ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Team BBQ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Team BBQ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Team BBQ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Team BBQ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Team BBQ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Team BBQ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Team BBQ - Page 5 Vote_lcapTeam BBQ - Page 5 Voting_barTeam BBQ - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Team BBQ - Page 5 Vote_lcapTeam BBQ - Page 5 Voting_barTeam BBQ - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Team BBQ

Go down 
+4
Acid Rain
Silent Night
foalfire
Aphrodite
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodite
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Aphrodite

RPG character
Name: Ariana Melrose
Code Name: Rosethorn
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Team BBQ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team BBQ   Team BBQ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:48 pm

Cheshire would raise an eyebrow, before sarcastically saying "Coming from the man who opened fire in the mall? Get over it. The big metal guy bent your little friends and it was for everyone's good. But if you think you can go toe-to-toe with me, I'll gladly accept. But that's only if my fearless leader finds it suitable." She looked to JaK, since it was his final say-so if she competed in this little clash of the titans.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night

Team BBQ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team BBQ   Team BBQ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:00 pm

Zack' s grin was a cruel sneer of disgust. "That coward murdered Amy for no reason. All I wanted was to buy a bunch of crap to stick in my room so it wouldn't be empty. He wanted to cause bloodshed, so I gave him his fill. He couldn't handle it, and instead of fighting me, the coward murdered Terry and Will. You helped him, murderer, that makes you one of him. You are a murderer, helping someone kill people. You are a coward, afraid to admit that you helped a murderer, and you are a lier, telling everyone you are a hero and a Titian. Even I make a better Titan than you, and I have no powers. You call yourself a hero, why did you help someone murder three people?"
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Team BBQ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team BBQ   Team BBQ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:06 pm

"Zack, stop."

Rain's voice was firm and commanding. She looked over her shoulder at Zack, then at Cheshire.

"I really don't think you two going against eachother is a good idea. I don't need you trying to kill eachother."

That was the truth. She felt that if Zack and Cheshire went up together, no matter what type of battle, it would turn violent. Then, depending on what happened, she would probably have to get rid of Zack. That would leave her team at three, and Sage would have a reason to be smug. There was no way she would let that happen.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

Team BBQ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team BBQ   Team BBQ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:21 pm

The wall that had held Zack's fury, anguish, and grief in check had breeched, and he snapped, keeping himself from screaming only because he was speaking to a superior. "What? I want to fight the person who helped murder my three closest friends and I get yelled at and yet she murders three people and gets nothing? When I joined with you, it was because I thought Titans were supposed to be honorable, faithful, and loyal. She is none of these things. These values are what keep these streets dry and not flowing with rivers of blood. Anyone who cannot follow them should be killed. That is how I lived before, and how things should be run. At the very least, we should arrest the murderer. While jails are a pointless waste of time, it will at least temporarily get things like her off off the streets."
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Team BBQ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team BBQ   Team BBQ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:28 pm

Rain took a deep breath and turned to Zack.

"First off, how Cheshire is punished is not my decision, it's Sage's. Second, when I gave you the offer of joining, I told you there would be no more of the what you use to do. No more killing, no more bloodshed, it was going to be dealt with without any of that. You chose to accept those rules and do what it took to be a real Titan. I don't care if you don't feel Cheshire has any qualities that you think a Titan should have, you need to focus on what it takes for you to be a good Titan. I have been more than considerate of you, now you have to be considerate of me and what your actions do to affect how other people view me as a leader. Do you think you can do that? Cause if not, I'll let you leave."
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

Team BBQ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team BBQ   Team BBQ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:37 pm

"So you're saying that this Sage is also an accomplice to murder?" Zack scoffed, disgusted. "How many of their members are corrupted? And who's job is it to purge the unclean? If we are to be heroes, we cannot allow other teams to tarnish our name by murdering and thinking nothing of it." He shook his head. "And I never said I would kill her, simply that she should be. Anyone can escape jail, and I've yet to see someone come back from life. She helped take three lives, she owes hers. And if her team can't see that, they are either to blind to see evil, or are in it with her. "
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Team BBQ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team BBQ   Team BBQ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:40 pm

If Zack couldn't see by Rain's face that she was seriously ticked and he just needed to just stop, he would soon.

"Zack, stop. You're just proving to them that you really aren't capable to be trusted to be left alone. Now sit down, shut up, and stop acting like a two yearold who isn't getting their way. End of the discussion."
Back to top Go down

Team BBQ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team BBQ   Team BBQ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:56 pm

"Look , with all due respect to you and the toy soldier over there, but neither of you are on my level one on one. I say we make this a fir and fight and have you both fight me."

As Sage said this, he'd fold his leafy green arms like it was a well known fact what he was saying.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Team BBQ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team BBQ   Team BBQ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:14 pm

Raiin snorted, turning her disgusted, unapproving gaze back to the grass guy the TE called a leader.

"Aren't you all and mighty, taking on the two of us. No, it's you and me, and Cheshire and Zack can either sit out of a Deadliest Warrior type deal. They'll each destroy some dummies, and whoever does it fastest and with the best blows wins."
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

Team BBQ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team BBQ   Team BBQ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:20 pm

Ooc: sorry for all the insults here Zack isn't normally like this and this is one of the main reasons I had originally left the mall incident out of his storyline.

Ic: Zack laughed in anger. "Acting like a two year old? Is that what you tell someone at their friends funeral? Oh quit crying, he's only dead? Why don't you quit acting like a two year old and forget about not knowing your past! I'm sorry if you don't like my attitude, but there are three people in this world who I have known longer than anyone, one of which I was in love with! They were all killed right in front of me and one of their killers is right in front of me! And you," He whirled around to point an accusing finger at Sage "Are not only idiotically overconfident blind as well. You're a flower, buddy. Even as a normal person you wouldn't even be cabable of hurting me. Or Rain for that matter."
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Team BBQ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team BBQ   Team BBQ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:29 pm

Jay shook her head and went back too her sketch pad, now she remembered why she didn't hang out with people a lot, they argued to much. She sat back under the tree and pulled out her pencil and note book, trying to ignore the arguments going on, but not having much luck with her strong hearing. She rolled her eyes at the way every one was acting. it was kinda sad to think every one trusted them to keep the city safe, and they couldn't even pretend to get along with there own teams.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Team BBQ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team BBQ   Team BBQ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:30 pm

Rain was trembling she was so mad. But, instead of turning around and sending Zack flying all the way through the woods like she would have liked, she just clenched her jaw and walked away. Soon she was at the woods, but she kept going. It didn't matter to her that Sage and everyone else from the TE would think she was a loser for walking out, or that Zack would be left there to take the beating that she wouldn't be there to stop, nothing really mattered. He would get what he deserved, and sadly, she was OK with that. Fury wasn't something she normally was, but now he had taken it too far.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

Team BBQ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team BBQ   Team BBQ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:48 pm

"Now who's a two year old Rain? Keep getting angry! Hopefully you'll realize how I feel!" Zack walked over to a table, pressing his hands to the metal legs. Using his megnetic ability, he pulled the legs one way and the rest of the table along with the bolts holding the legs down the opposite direction, tearing them free and creating a sharp edge on each end of both legs. He then magnetically attached the legs to his forarms, creating a six or so inch long jagged punching edge, the same on his elbows, while the metal between the two served both as something to apply blunt force and as something to block. He tested the edge on the wooden table, gouging a chunk out of it. "Right. Who wants to play?" his grin was sinister and he obviously relished combat.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Team BBQ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team BBQ   Team BBQ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:01 pm

Jay watched the direction Rain had walked off in, hoping that any minute now she'd come back but when it was obvious that she wasn't Jay decided she would have to take care of this.
"Ok, guys, if we're doing this competition thing, lets get it over with, if not, then lets all just calm down." Jay said, looking at every one, especially at Zack. "And since Rain decided to go calm down for a while we may have to postphone the competition."
Hopefully we won't even have to do this stupid thing, Jay thought.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy

Team BBQ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team BBQ   Team BBQ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:26 pm

Nightmare then relights his hands and looks around. "Ok who wants it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Team BBQ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team BBQ   Team BBQ - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team BBQ
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next