Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Team BBQ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Team BBQ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Team BBQ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Team BBQ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Team BBQ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Team BBQ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Team BBQ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Team BBQ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Team BBQ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Team BBQ - Page 4 Vote_lcapTeam BBQ - Page 4 Voting_barTeam BBQ - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Team BBQ - Page 4 Vote_lcapTeam BBQ - Page 4 Voting_barTeam BBQ - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Team BBQ

Go down 
+4
Acid Rain
Silent Night
foalfire
Aphrodite
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Team BBQ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team BBQ   Team BBQ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:47 pm

Zack twitched visibly, seeming to notice the people arguing in front of him as vague outlines in the distant horizon. He didn't register anything they were saying, but he could vaguely tell they were talking. He shuddered, his muttering just audible for anyone listening to be able to distinguish the sounds as different words as opposed to a single never ending sound, but the words were still just below hearing.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

Team BBQ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team BBQ   Team BBQ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:49 pm

Nightmare drops down from the tree he was up becuase of all this arguing, but because he'd heard the word "fight" he surrounded his hand in his usual blue flame, just in case
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Team BBQ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team BBQ   Team BBQ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:58 pm

"So? What does everyone think? Do we have a compition?"

Rain asked, looking around at everyone. Nightmare was standing by Sage, ready to send a ball of fire at the first signal to fight.
Back to top Go down
Wings Of Pink
Wings Of Pink

RPG character
Name: Aelita Yang
Code Name: Karrmy

Team BBQ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team BBQ   Team BBQ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:01 pm

Karrmy noticed someone muttering something. It was a strange thing, but she knew better than to stare.

Still, she thought she could help somehow. Karrmy flew over to Rebecca and looked concerned. She asked worriedly: "Is something wrong with that guy over there? Should I do something to help, or not? He looks like he's drugged or something."
Back to top Go down

Team BBQ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team BBQ   Team BBQ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:04 pm

Sage knowing his brother could escalate this into an all out war, put his hand out and then lowered as if to say "easy".
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy

Team BBQ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team BBQ   Team BBQ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:51 pm

Nightmare then puts his fire out and looks at Jak wondering what he's going to do about this whole thing
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Aphrodite

RPG character
Name: Ariana Melrose
Code Name: Rosethorn

Team BBQ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team BBQ   Team BBQ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:33 pm

Jade would raise up her mask and stroll over to Nightmare, Psychosis and Sage nonchalantly. She would stand in between JaK and David, folding her arms and looking at Rain who was standing in front of the lunatic she remembered from the mall.

"So let me get this straight; you think that you, the bird, the vegetable and the only normal girl on your team stand a chance against us? JaK, I say we do it. Once we beat them then she'll finally put that maniac in Arkham Asylum where he belongs. Unless of course you want to take him in right now...?"

She would look up at Nightmare, almost hoping to get him back into fight-mode; but he was too loyal to his brother to disrespect him like that. Still, it felt good to continue to press the buttons of the B-List Titans Team.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Team BBQ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team BBQ   Team BBQ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:14 pm

Jay literally flew out of the tree and landed in front of Cheshire, "let me get this straight to every one here, I'M NOT A BIRD! And to answer your question, yeah, we could kick your butts from here to next Friday and back!" Jay said loud enough for every one to here.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Aphrodite
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Aphrodite

RPG character
Name: Ariana Melrose
Code Name: Rosethorn

Team BBQ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team BBQ   Team BBQ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:29 pm

"You wanna bet?! And if it has wings and feathers, I call it a two-piece dinner!" Jay had decided to finally get herself involved in the continually escalating situation by confronting Cheshire - would these two ever overcome their differences?
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Team BBQ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team BBQ   Team BBQ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:36 pm

Jay grit her teeth and took a deep breathe and her feathers ruffled, "I'm a person no more or less then you, Cat face, so why don't you just stop calling me a bird and we can at least pretend to get along? Huh?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Jackal5534
Jackal5534

RPG character
Name: Rebecca Cross
Code Name: Element Chaos

Team BBQ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team BBQ   Team BBQ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:05 am

(Here comes an outburst from rebecca)

Rebecca wanted to have a nice day with no fighting and no bullshit and what does she get? More fighting and more crap. That emotional barrier of hers damn well near exploded, as what could only be described as a hurricane force wind tore through the park when she screamed at the top of her lungs. "Everyone, SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She wasn't just irritated at this point, she was absolutely pissed off. That was a big cue to simmer down, because she was about two steps away from going off the deep end and with Rebecca, there was no telling what might happen if she got any angrier then she already was. "Now you can either simmer down, shut up and ignore each other, or I swear to god I will put you in a time out so fast you'll go unconscious." With the way Rebecca acted, she more then likely meant it word for word.
Back to top Go down
Wings Of Pink
Wings Of Pink

RPG character
Name: Aelita Yang
Code Name: Karrmy

Team BBQ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team BBQ   Team BBQ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:56 am

Karrmy felt she had enough of all the shouting, especially from Rebecca, so she silently slipped away. Once she was out of sight and hearing range, she flew back to the Titans East Tower and went in her room.

OC: Karrmy is now participating in the other topic
in the living room of the Titans East Tower.
Back to top Go down

Team BBQ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team BBQ   Team BBQ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:07 am

OT: Your chars can be at more than one place/thread Karrmy just don't give a specific timeslot.

With an eyebrow raised towards Rebecca, Sage decided he would accept the challenge.

"Fine, it's like that then. I've got the perfect idea for a contest. In the forest, not far from here, we will compete for three rounds. Will vs Jay in a race of who can fly through the forest fastest, Catnip vs you Rain in a game of extreme tag/hide-n-seek, and finally Rebecca vs my bro Nightmare in a fire dual. (AVATAR: THE LAST AIRBENDER AG NI KAI STYLE). First to get burned loses. Sound good to you Rain?"
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Team BBQ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team BBQ   Team BBQ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:55 am

"Oh no, I'm against you. The other stuff is fine, but you're not getting out of this."

She looked around at her team. They were one short in people from JaK's team, but maybe one of them would want a go against the crabby kitty.

"Jay, do you want to do two rounds? You could go against Cheshire. The compition would go you against Will first, then Rebecca and Nightmare, you against Cheshire, and finally,"

Rain looked dirrectly at Sage, she had been calming down but just looking at him made her want to explode like Rebecca did. He was so lucky she was the leader and had to be the bigger person. I mean, who does he think he is? I don't care if he was put as the leader, I found my team mates and suggest we become a team. We weren't just given the tower, with all its major upgrades, we slept in Rebecca's little appartment first. Then we had to get all the upgrades. Ugh."

"Sage and I will do some sort of battle. Maybe a melee, or some sort of stradegy deal."
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night

Team BBQ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team BBQ   Team BBQ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:43 pm

Zack twitched again, then spoke for the first time. His voice was soft, but audible, and filled with barely checked hatred tinged with sorrow. "I want to fight the murderer." He looked up at Cheshire, eyes like burning daggers. For that moment, he was completely still. His hand stopped fidgeting, his eye stopped twitching, and his eyes weren't glazed over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Team BBQ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team BBQ   Team BBQ - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team BBQ
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next