Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Team BBQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Team BBQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Team BBQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Team BBQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Team BBQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Team BBQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Team BBQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Team BBQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Team BBQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Team BBQ - Page 3 Vote_lcapTeam BBQ - Page 3 Voting_barTeam BBQ - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Team BBQ - Page 3 Vote_lcapTeam BBQ - Page 3 Voting_barTeam BBQ - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Team BBQ

Go down 
+4
Acid Rain
Silent Night
foalfire
Aphrodite
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Team BBQ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team BBQ   Team BBQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:07 am

"The heck is his problem?"

Sage had heard about what this guy did at the mall and was just in awe at how out of it he seemed, I mean his team had it's flaws, but no psychos.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Team BBQ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team BBQ   Team BBQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:17 am

Rain shot a glance at Sage out of the corner of her eye and shrugged. She had a guess; ever since the incident at the mall he had been really out of it. He didn't sleep, hardly ate, couldn't come to reason for anything. Maybe, if she somehow got those weapons fixed, he would go back to at least semi-normal. But she would have to work on that later.

"Come on Zack, why don't you sit down and have some food?"

She really didn't like this. Talking to him like he was some serious mentally ill child. That's when it hit her, like tsunami hitting a city, that he was a seriously ill child. Wow, everyone here had problems, including her, but his was major. Not only was she going to have to put in a lot of effort to try to help him, but also to get the others to try to understand. By the way Cheshire could hold a grudge, that wasn't going to be easy.
Back to top Go down

Team BBQ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team BBQ   Team BBQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:06 am

Oh, my name's Psychosis. And I cant exactly look into the future with ease. If I was in a fight, it'd give the opponent a good shot at me since I can't move or tell what's happening at the present
Back to top Go down

Team BBQ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team BBQ   Team BBQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:22 pm

"Are you sure, because from what i hear...This guy's a lunatic?"

Sage not to be one for politeness, announced this fact so pretty much everyone could hear it.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Team BBQ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team BBQ   Team BBQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:34 pm

Rain left her postion trying to help Sage and walked over to Sage.

"Really? That's what you heard? Weren't you taught, or at haven't you heard, not to believe everything you've heard? I mean, people like to say stupid crap all the time; you never know who's just saying stuff to here their own voice."

There was no way she was going to let this street rat who just now was starting to behave like a true citizen disrespect her team mate like that, even if he was a bit of a lunitic.
Back to top Go down

Team BBQ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team BBQ   Team BBQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:41 pm

Cheshire would turn to Rain and give off a menacing look from behind her mask, seeing as she was the one who told him that.

"I'm justs saying, is it the best thing to have mass murders on your team?"
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Team BBQ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team BBQ   Team BBQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:45 pm

"I don't know, why don't you tell me? I mean, would it really be better to have them roaming around, still killing, or in an envirment where they'll be kept under supervision and hopefully change. If it wasn't for some other actions that angered the person, this kind of stuff wouldn't have happened."

Rain said calmly, ignoring Cheshire. She was getting really upset, but she wouldn't give the satisfaction of knowing that. Self control was one of her specialties thanks to that guru.
Back to top Go down

Team BBQ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team BBQ   Team BBQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:54 pm

Will turns his head to look at Rain and JaK arguing. He hands Jay back her sketchpad so she can finish and flies over to the two.
Ok, what's going on you two.
Back to top Go down

Team BBQ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team BBQ   Team BBQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:59 pm

"A controlled setting for his kind is the county prison. It's irresponsible to take him out into the field, I thought you were smarter than that Rain. Will this guy almost destroyed an entire mall and could've killed everyone inside with it."

Sage would point a finger at Zack, while saying this in an accusing manner.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Team BBQ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team BBQ   Team BBQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 1:08 pm

OK, now she was ticked. The last thing this jerk need to be doing was saying she was so incompitent that she couldn't make a rassional decission. She was so upset she started chuckling, first barely audible, now only slightly louder than her normal talking voice.

"You thought I was smart, well, I think that's suppose to be a good thing, but right now, that's just insulting. I make the decisions I make based upon what will help paint the big picture. You're the one who's leading the person who helped cause this whole thing! Maybe is she had been in helping to stop the fight instead of being part of the peanut gallery, this wouldn't have happened! I mean, what's the point of being a Titan, someone who's suppose to stop this kind of stuff from happening, when all you do is wait around!"
Back to top Go down

Team BBQ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team BBQ   Team BBQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 1:08 pm

Oh. I remember Chesire mentioning that. JaK, if Rain sees that he is safe, then she's going to keep him there. Though if he cracks, and people get hurt, we both know that we'll be there to stop him.

Last edited by Crazy Moon on Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Team BBQ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team BBQ   Team BBQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 1:17 pm

"And you guys are there causing it. He's a risk Psychosis, we should end this right now before it gets to that point again. Now you insult my team Rain, for not stopping one of your members from busting a gasket. Well excuse me, our mistake. I'll fix that problem right now."

Sage would then bend down and touch the grass, his whole body becoming a leafy green as he stands back up. Not really caring if he had to take this menace to society down in front of his team. He's not afraid, he knows Nightmare will have his back.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Team BBQ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team BBQ   Team BBQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 1:22 pm

Rain shook her head, staying in front of Sage.

"This is not the time, nor place. My team and I will not participate in this kind of behavior. If you want to fight, then fine. What if we did some sort of compition? Each leader will choose team mates to go up against eachother in some type of obstacle. Whoever's team wins the most, wins. If mine loses, I will consider finding a place for Zack that is more fitted. But if my team wins, you have to back up and stop questioning my judgement."
Back to top Go down

Team BBQ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team BBQ   Team BBQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 1:25 pm

"You want me to risk the lives of the people of the city I swore to Cyborg I would protect, over thee decision of who can run the fastest?"

Sage raises his green eyebrow at this, wondering what his team thinks about it?
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Team BBQ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team BBQ   Team BBQ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 1:30 pm

"Of course not. We'll do them in the training area."

Rain looked around at the rest of the Titans.

"What do you guys think?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Team BBQ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team BBQ   Team BBQ - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team BBQ
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next