Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Fiddler's Green (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Fiddler's Green (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Fiddler's Green (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Fiddler's Green (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Fiddler's Green (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Fiddler's Green (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Fiddler's Green (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Fiddler's Green (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Fiddler's Green (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Fiddler's Green (Open) Vote_lcapFiddler's Green (Open) Voting_barFiddler's Green (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Fiddler's Green (Open) Vote_lcapFiddler's Green (Open) Voting_barFiddler's Green (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Fiddler's Green (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isenstein
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

Fiddler's Green (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Fiddler's Green (Open)   Fiddler's Green (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:47 am

"Dress me up in me oil skins and jumper, No more by the dockside be seen. Just tell me old sea mates, I'm taking a trip mates, I'll see you someday in Fiddler's Green..." Agent Stanley Lovecraft sang as he rowed from the docks toward the Titan's Tower, having arrived here with little money in his pocket and little confidence for what he was going to be doing in this city. He had bought the boat for ten dollars, barely paying the old fisherman but he just simply asked that I pay him back later. He still owed $2.17. He was rowing fast, feeling strong when the salt water touched his skin and filled his senses with a strange glee. He always liked the sea, it made him calm and somewhat serene when he was around it. And when he entered it, he could stay there for hours just relaxing his muscles and sinking to the very bottom, only to swim back up with such speed that it was simply unseen in a human. He would have swam there, but he wanted to keep his encyclopedia dry, sense the damn thing was soaking wet after his first encounter with a supernatural being in Jump City.

He breathed out heavily, breathed in the same way, and moved his boat quickly with the two paddles. It seemed like a small speed boat was heading toward the tower, but he didn't have any motor for the boat, just the two paddles. The heat from the sun was simply unnaturally hot. The sky was clear and blue, perfect tanning weather, but for Stan it was a mistake to wear a suit this day. He had his luggage stowed away in a trans dimensional portal that was used by the agency to store certain equipments, so he didn't have to travel with luggage. But the damn ritual took too long to do and was tedious. 

He didn't have to start the ritual yet, he was a quarter's way to the tower. He hoped that his father had called them and told them that AMO was placing an Agent temporarily in the tower until the HQ was built. Hope was a far stretch between him and his father. He arrived at the shore, the rocks hot to the touch and would steam up from the water touching it. He didn't know where to dock, so he took some rope and tied it to the boat, climbing the rocks until he reached a flat surface where he pulled the boat up with him. When it reached the edge, he jumped forward to grab the nose, but instead it fell and broke apart, the rotten wood an obvious reasoning to why it broke apart from such a small height. 

Stan let out a long and loud sigh as he sat on the ground, looking out at the city. It was quiet a sight, he could see people playing on the shores and could see the glass from the skyscraper sparkle with the sunshine. It was an interesting sight indeed, but he didn't have time to admire the view. He had to go to the door and talk to whoever was the leader and explain why he was here. He turned around but he wanted to look at the view, feeling like his reason wouldn't be enough to get inside the tower. He turned around, expecting a good view, a cool breeze hitting his sweaty and sea water covered face, but instead he was welcomed with a horrific sight. He saw a small boat coming toward him. He squinted his eyes as he saw a man sat up on the boat. His eyes went wide when he saw that the man had no arms and no legs and his head set on the man's lap. His expression became blank as his mind went into his "Professional Agent Mode". He knelt down as the boat approached the small drop off. He reached over at the torso's white shirt, the wounds having been tied up, sealed to keep the blood from escaping, as he tried to grab the shirt. A shadow hanged over him, not his shadow, but someone else. He stiffened as if caught, but then realized that he had no reason to do so. "I'm gonna need a little help." He said, looking back at whoever it was that had approached him from behind.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Fiddler's Green (Open)   Fiddler's Green (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 3:08 pm

OOC: There is currently no titan tower, Please edit this.
Back to top Go down
Isenstein
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: Fiddler's Green (Open)   Fiddler's Green (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 10:36 am

OOC: If there's no tower, then what's there? Or is their some sort of event that had happened to make it dissapear and if so is there a link describing this event? Please.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Fiddler's Green (Open)   Fiddler's Green (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 11:56 am

OOC: No event but it is hidden by a hologram as we discussed in cbox. I wanted to make it official and not just have a question with no answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fiddler's Green (Open)   Fiddler's Green (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fiddler's Green (Open)
Page 1 of 1