Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
It's Park time!!! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
It's Park time!!! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
It's Park time!!! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
It's Park time!!! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
It's Park time!!! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
It's Park time!!! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
It's Park time!!! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
It's Park time!!! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
It's Park time!!! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
It's Park time!!! (OPEN) - Page 2 Vote_lcapIt's Park time!!! (OPEN) - Page 2 Voting_barIt's Park time!!! (OPEN) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
It's Park time!!! (OPEN) - Page 2 Vote_lcapIt's Park time!!! (OPEN) - Page 2 Voting_barIt's Park time!!! (OPEN) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

It's Park time!!! (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character
Name: Kalen Dragnov
Code Name: Wild Card
Villain or good guy?: Evil

It's Park time!!! (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Park time!!! (OPEN)   It's Park time!!! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 1:13 am

Brian lifted up his left arm. Showing that nothing was up his sleeve, though it didn't matter. Placing his hand on the metal part of the bench Brian's hand changed from its normal fleshy form to a hard dark metal. Once again lifting his hand he brought it down on the metal part of the bench, a loud ringing sound came from the bench as the metal of his arm collided with the metal of the bench.

"Tada... I would show you something even more amazing but... this is all I can do for free.... you know... contracts"
Back to top Go down
Victoria Wesley
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Victoria Wesley

RPG character
Name: Victoria Wesley
Code Name: Mira
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: It's Park time!!! (OPEN)   It's Park time!!! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 1:17 am

Abby watched, giggling at the sleeve display. It was cliche, but it got the point across. As his hand rippled into that dark metal, though, her eyes went wide, and if it were possible, they got wider as he hit the bench. The resounding ring of metal on metal let her know it wasn't just some trick (not that hers was, either). The wide eyes soon got matched by a wide smile and rousing applause from an audience of one.

"Dude, you're one-a those metamorphin' shape-shifty folks!" She exclaimed in delight, knocking lightly on the hand just for kicks. "That is awesome...like, super special uber-awesome. I mean, ya could make a helluva stage show outta that...or, ooh! The magic I could perform with a transformin' guy!" She rambled on like that for a moment before she paused.

"Waitaminute...I gave ya my card an' everything, but I don't think I caught your name. Wadda people call ya?"
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It's Park time!!! (OPEN)   It's Park time!!! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 3:19 pm

(Skip for now...)
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's Park time!!! (OPEN)   It's Park time!!! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 3:30 pm

Brian yawned as his hand reverted back to its normal, fleshy glory. "My friends call me King but you can call me Brian. Not to sure I can transform persay but I can change my skin's material. Most know me as a jack of all trades, I do anything that pays... well... almost anything"

Brian checked his watch wondering what time it was.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Wesley
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Victoria Wesley

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's Park time!!! (OPEN)   It's Park time!!! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:39 pm

"Eh, same diff, ta most people," Abby shrugged. "Nice ta meecha, King Brian." That was just a light poke, meant in jest but also to help her remember the name. A mental image of the transforming guy in froofy, medieval king attire was hilarious. "I'll keep that in mind, the whole jack of all trades thing. When I get my show up an' runnin', maybe we can pull some great tricks together."

He checked his watch, and she frowned a little. "Ya a workin' stiff today or somethin'? Got somewhere ta be?"
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It's Park time!!! (OPEN)   It's Park time!!! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:41 pm

The kitten stuck it's head out of the bush and looked around for another possible source of food.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's Park time!!! (OPEN)   It's Park time!!! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 4:36 pm

Brian shrugged. "Not really.. just a habit of mine, and best thing about my job is that I can pick and choose my hours, for the most part. What about you? got some more card tricks to preform today?" Brian said noticing the kitten looking for more food. Wondering what the cat was looking for exactly.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Wesley
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Victoria Wesley

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's Park time!!! (OPEN)   It's Park time!!! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 2:14 am

"Hooked already?" Abby smirked, ego successfully inflated some by the compliments and the request for more. "Wait'll I pull out the big stuff for the crowd. I got so many idea for what I wanna do...just gotta find a venue an' get a permit. Magic's good for a lot, but some thing just aren't good karma, ya know?" She stretched, flourishing her hat back into existence and popping it on her head.

"I suppose I could do another little card trick, but wouldn't that get boring...?" Abby asked. "Maybe I can do something else...like...a disappearing act? Interested?" There was that kitten nearby. It'd only be for a moment...no harm done, and she'd totally feed it again in return. What was there to lose?
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It's Park time!!! (OPEN)   It's Park time!!! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:32 pm

The kitten looked around a bit more and walked out into the open closer to Brian and Abby. It paused for a moment to look back at the bush; staring at it for just a moment. One might be able to tell that it seemed slightly concerned or worried about something.

It looked back up at Brian and Abby and felt that the girl thought about using him for something. Nothing major, perhaps just to demonstrate something. It thought about taking advantage of this and perhaps getting something else from her; though normally he didn't like going to the same person twice for handouts, which might make them regret their kindness. Using some screwy, complex logic it decided to give an intentionally ambiguous gesture by going over to Abby; rubbing up against her leg and purring.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's Park time!!! (OPEN)   It's Park time!!! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:59 am

Brian nodded. HE was interested at what the girl could make disappear, as long as she could make it reappear. Grinning he continued, "Sure, lets see what you can make disappear." Brian lifted a piece of bread from his lunch and began to bite into it. He wanted to see what the girl could do.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Wesley
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Victoria Wesley

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's Park time!!! (OPEN)   It's Park time!!! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 1:34 am

Abby beamed. "Alrighty! An' it looks like I gotta volunteer!" She picked up the kitten, petting it lightly. "I promise ya won't be gone long, and I can give ya more food, ya little bottomless pit. Maybe chicken this time?" She set it down, taking a breath. An audience of one needed a lot more energy from her, but hey! It was a kitten...small enough, right? I'm so goin' ta bed early tonight...I can see it now.

"Hocus Pocus!" She called, flourishing a picnic blanket out of seeming thin air. It only seemed fitting for a sunny lunch at the park. She draped it over the kitten lightly, ever the show-woman, and gave it a moment to settle and show the shape. "Three, two, one! Abracadabra!!!" She yanked away the blanket, revealing simply grass. Taking a light bow, she folded up the picnic blanket. "Voila...one vanishing act. But wait! There's more!"

She sleight-of-handed her hat again, shoving the picnic blanket into it before revealing the hat to be empty. "Alright...time for an encore, kitty! Alakazam!" A puff of smoke erupted from the overturned hat, the kitten sitting where it was before on the grass. She bowed, letting her payment to the cat just fall out of the hat. This time? Chicken tenders. Fully-cooked, and in tupperware. Just to show off, and to thank it for being such a good sport.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It's Park time!!! (OPEN)   It's Park time!!! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:46 pm

The kitten seemed pretty calm when it was picked up, and didn't seem to mind it too much. It watched her as it was set down and draped over with a blanket; then looked around, confused for a moment when it reappeared. Seeing that it was rewarded with a platter of chicken strips the kitten again went up to Abby and rubbed against her leg purring. After a moment it looked back at the chicken, walking over to, and sniffing it; and boy did they smell good.

There were several strips, and looking at the bush and back the kitten realized it could only carry one at a time; so...that's exactly what it did. Taking one of the strips in its mouth it carried it over into the bush; disappearing into it for a moment before coming back to get another one.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's Park time!!! (OPEN)   It's Park time!!! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 11:31 pm

Brian watched as the girl made the kitten disappear, and honestly he was impressed not everyday that you see a kitten disappear under a blanket... Usually they try to steal from the pitbull's that live down the street, but thats another story. Then Brian watched as the girl made the kitten reappear but along with a box of chicken strips. Well that wasn't something you see everyday. Smiling Brian clapped not very loudly but he was very impressed.

"Wow, That was pretty good... It would take alot to top that." Brian sighed.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Wesley
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Victoria Wesley

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's Park time!!! (OPEN)   It's Park time!!! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 3:41 pm

"Why, thank ya!" Abby beamed with a wink, plopping the top hat on her head even though it totally didn't match the rest of her outfit. "Well, since I got here, this is kinda the first show I've done...so I thought I'd make it a good one, ya know? I plan on doin' more, but there's a lotta red tape ta go through. Gettin' a license to perform out here, findin' a venue once my name gets out..." She shook her head with a sigh. Bureaucracy sucked...though it did give her a moment to notice something.

"Oi, kitty...ya gotta stash over there or somethin'?" She blinked, watching it trail back and forth, taking a single chicken tender with it each time. "Guess even I can be a sucker sometimes...how much ya got stored up?"
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It's Park time!!! (OPEN)   It's Park time!!! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 5:20 pm

The kitten looked up to Abby and listened to her as it walked back for another chicken tender. It slowed down gradually and came to a stop by the two tenders that were left; still looking up at Abby. It paused and thought for a moment when asked how much food it had stored up; then looked over at the bush. It wasn't sure if it wanted her to find out what was in there and for a moment it just stared at it, trying not to worry too much.

It looked back up at Abby again, and then at Brian. Oh well; if they would find out then they would find out, and if not then ok. In the meantime ti would just see what happened. It looked down at the chicken tenders again; taking one and continuing to take it over inside the bush.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Park time!!! (OPEN)   It's Park time!!! (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Park time!!! (OPEN)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next