Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Fuel for the Fire! (Open.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Fuel for the Fire! (Open.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Fuel for the Fire! (Open.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Fuel for the Fire! (Open.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Fuel for the Fire! (Open.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Fuel for the Fire! (Open.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Fuel for the Fire! (Open.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Fuel for the Fire! (Open.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Fuel for the Fire! (Open.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Fuel for the Fire! (Open.) - Page 3 Vote_lcapFuel for the Fire! (Open.) - Page 3 Voting_barFuel for the Fire! (Open.) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Fuel for the Fire! (Open.) - Page 3 Vote_lcapFuel for the Fire! (Open.) - Page 3 Voting_barFuel for the Fire! (Open.) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Fuel for the Fire! (Open.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Senshuken
Code Name: The Honerable One
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Fuel for the Fire! (Open.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel for the Fire! (Open.)   Fuel for the Fire! (Open.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 4:24 am

Jonah offered the snake girl a nod of understanding. When it came to how their evening was going to turn out, few people took 'ghostly intervention' into account for their plans of the future. Sighing a little, the Sin-Eater took the time to return the bottle of lighter fluid and the lighter back into the pockets of his inner jumper. "I guess I owe you a couple of answers to any questions you may have. I would recommend you ask them quickly because we need to get out of here. There are currently three dead bodies upstairs and no physical evidence of who killed them. The police tend to jump to strange conclusions in those situations."
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

Location : In your head. Me and the white rabbit are having a tea party right now~! ^^

RPG character
Name: Annabella
Code Name: Python

PostSubject: Re: Fuel for the Fire! (Open.)   Fuel for the Fire! (Open.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 4:29 am

"Alright, I got some easy ones for you. Who are you, what are you, what is this place and why is, er, was there a ghost here?" she asked. She seem to give her stomach soft rubs and kind of focusing elsewhere. She was paying attention just not all her attention was on him. She was communicating with the snake on the roof, now almost down to their current level. She tried to catch her breath a bit.
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fuel for the Fire! (Open.)   Fuel for the Fire! (Open.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 4:53 am

As the questions came out one by one, Jonah considered how best to answer them. He didn't want to go into full detail nor give a complete stranger too much information about himself, but he didn't wish to lie either. Well, that was simple enough to deal with. "My name is Jonah. What I am is hard to explain, but I guess Spirit medium covers it. This building is an apartment complex that has burned down three times in the last thirty years and was recently being rebuilt after the latest fire. While I'm not one hundred percent sure, I believe that the ghost in question was an abusive ex-husband who lost a lot in the divorce. If I recall correctly, he got drunk one night, passed out on the couch with a lit cigarette in his lips and started the first fire that burned the building down."

Wincing a little as he straightened his jumper and reminded himself of his wounded shoulder, he simply asked "Anything else?" 
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

Location : In your head. Me and the white rabbit are having a tea party right now~! ^^

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fuel for the Fire! (Open.)   Fuel for the Fire! (Open.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 4:59 am

Annabella shrugged a bit. She couldn't think of anything else so she just shook her head. " I don't guess so."she replied. She stretched a bit before getting up.

She smiled as the snake slithered down the stairs. She bent down to let it slither on to her shoulders. She started talking to it under her breath in some strange language of some sort. It seemed kind of to be a combination of letters and sounds made by the letters. She stroked the snake's head softly. It let out a soft, nice hiss, supposedly in liking.
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fuel for the Fire! (Open.)   Fuel for the Fire! (Open.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 8:05 am

Jonah decided to ignore the whole 'Girl talking to snake' thing as he collected himself and briskly made his way for the door. It was one of those solid wood ones, since any sort of glass window built into it would be broken in an attempt to unlock the door. Opening the door and letting in the night breeze, Jonah was about to leave when he turned to look at the snake girl again. It wasn't hard to notice the cuts on her hands.

Sighing a little at himself for being too nice for his own good, he managed to make an offer. "Do you need any help getting to a hospital or something?" Truthfully he didn't expect her to accept him offer but he had to ask. If nothing else, he was going to hold the door open for her so she could leave. Wasn't much but it was better then nothing.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fuel for the Fire! (Open.)   Fuel for the Fire! (Open.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:59 pm

" I don't need no hospital." she said as she walked toward him. She glanced at her hands and knew there was probably some in her neck from what she could feel. She messed with the glass to try and pull it out right there, wincing a bit. She couldn't get them out though. She sighed and walked through the door with a soft nod in thanks to him.
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fuel for the Fire! (Open.)   Fuel for the Fire! (Open.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 2:39 pm

Watching as the snake girl left first, Jonah considered offering to help her remove the glass from her wounds. In the end he decided against it, if only because he honestly didn't have any medical training and was liable to make things worse from his attempts to help. All he could do was recommend that she seek medical attention, which he had already done and she turned down. Whatever happened to her after this point as far as medical attention went was no longer his responsibility. 

Stepping out into the brisk and cloudy night, Jonah made sure his hood was secured correctly before deciding to take the long way home. Not only would this make any trail of this night's work harder to track back home, but it would also keep his blood soaked shoulder out of sight. As he walked, he felt the first of the raindrops fall from the sky, a vanguard quickly followed by the rest of the first wave of rain to descend this night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuel for the Fire! (Open.)   Fuel for the Fire! (Open.) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fuel for the Fire! (Open.)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3