Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 5 Vote_lcapWhat's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 5 Voting_barWhat's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 5 Vote_lcapWhat's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 5 Voting_barWhat's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)   What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:30 pm

Ray stood up and eyed Brian. She shoved his finger in his face. "Okay! It's one thing If I cut off a sentence! But when you do it, it leaves ME in suspense! So finish your sentence or your pants will be as gone as soda in the Titans Tower!" Ray threatened with a firm look on her face.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character
Name: Kalen Dragnov
Code Name: Wild Card
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)   What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:38 pm

Brian formed a amused smile and let his head rest on his arm. "I'm sorry, but your beauty was so stunning that I lost my train of thought I couldn't possibly remember my words exactly." Brian said sincerely. Brian had a feeling that this was going to end up making his pants the new national flag but he decided he might as well see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)   What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:48 pm

Ray flipped her hair. "I tend to have that affect on people." Ray said sarcastically. She then leaned over so that her hair was all over his face. "Now will you tell me! I'm dying over here!" Ray shouted at him, a look of frustration on her face.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)   What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:53 pm

Brian crossed his arms and mimicked Ray's face. "Tell me what you were going to say and I'll tell you what I was going to say" Brian smiled slightly. He was having a bit of fun messing with Ray but he was curious about what she was going to say.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)   What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:59 pm

Ray stood up and crossed her arms. "Fine!" She grumbled as she sat back down, pouting. "I'm still not telling you anything!" She told him, hoping to make him the slightest of angry.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)   What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 9:05 pm

Brian mimicked Ray's body language, one of annoyance and curiosity. Continuing to stare out into space Brian rubbed his chin. His mind began to fill up with all the possibilities that ray could have said.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)   What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 9:09 pm

Ray looked over at him and sighed. "How about, we start a different conversation." Ray said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)   What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 9:12 pm

Brian sighed. "Very well.. So where are you from?" Brian crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)   What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 9:20 pm

Ray smiled. "A city far away from here called Equestria." Ray said with a bright smile. She missed her friends there, but knew that she came here for the right reasons.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)   What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 9:22 pm

Brian smiled. "What's it like there? Is it hot or cold, does it rain a lot?" Brian asked, he knew he was asking a lot of questions but he wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)   What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 9:29 pm

Ray rolled her eyes. "it's like any other city, except there's a lot of open space and little stores. It's full of Meta humans also! Ray rambled with a huge smile and distant eyes.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)   What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 10:08 pm

Brian smiled. He listened to what Ray had to say about her home. Once she was done talking he dropped in a "that sounds nice" before waiting for her to continue.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)   What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:30 pm

"Maybe one day I'll go back, or maybe one day my friends will visit! You'd like them, we are the unstoppable 6! Unless you include spike, and I actually think Rarity moved to jump, but I haven't been in touch with her much." Ray rambled on and on with a huge smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)   What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:35 pm

"Cool," Brian responded sounding interested. He honestly didn't care much about the subject but since it seemed to be something that Ray was enjoying he was going to let her continue.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)   What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:45 pm

Ray continued to ramble for a good 3 minutes, then they reached the bottom. She walked out the door with a smile towards Brian. "I know I rambled a lot, but I haven't talked to anyone in Jump about my past life, I needed to." She told him with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)   What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next