Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 4 Vote_lcapWhat's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 4 Voting_barWhat's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 4 Vote_lcapWhat's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 4 Voting_barWhat's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character
Name: Kalen Dragnov
Code Name: Wild Card
Villain or good guy?: Evil

What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)   What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:19 pm

"Well... what else hotdogs."Brian said walking in the direction of a hotdog stand. He yawned as he got a hotdog for himself and one for Ray and after hand her a dog he said. "I heard this place has pretty good hotdogs, what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)   What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:21 pm

Ray look at the hotdog and handed it back to him with a look of disgust on her face. "I think I've seen enough hotdogs for the day." Ray told him as she turned her head to see what else they could do before the park closed.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)   What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:23 pm

Brian shrugged and threw the hotdog in the garbage then he realized what she was talking about... Looking down he threw his own dog away..Brian lost his appetite.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)   What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:27 pm

Ray laughed. She grabbed his hand then pulled him through the crowds in a jog. She smiled back at him then stopped as they reached a rather short line. They were in line for a Ferris wheel that once you got to the top, a huge bucket of water would drop on you. She dropped his hand then once they were first, hopped in their seat. " I hope you don't mind getting wet again." She told him with a grin.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)   What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:33 pm

"The real question is, do you?" Brian responded with a grin. "Yeah im up for a ride.. This time I won't lose my shorts!" Brian jumped in his seat and sat back. He wondered how long the ride actually was.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)   What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:36 pm

The sun was beginning to set on this beautiful day. As they went up Ray turned around to see certain people get water dumped on. She smiled, it looks like they weren't going t get wet, hopefully. Ray smiled at Brian. "I hope you don't take my actions to heart, it's just a big joke." She told him honestly with a smile. They began o get closer to the top.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)   What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:44 pm

Brian smiled. "don't worry, it was all in good fun right?" Turning his head toward the sun a small smile formed on his face. "Well... The sun is beginning to set... Today was such a beautiful day.." Brian rested his head on his arm as he looked out at the sun. As he looked out toward the sun he could feel the wheel beginning to move.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)   What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 12:27 pm

Ray laughed. "I don't think I'm ready to see another moon" She thought to herself with a grin. She rather not bring that up while things finally began to settle down. She looked at Brian and sighed. "How are you and your sister, still on awkward terms?" She asked, trying to make conversation.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)   What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:12 pm

Brian chuckled. "Awkward is a understatement but at least she doesn't do anything to cause me any trouble." Brian said flatly. "what about you? Do you still hate her?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)   What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 7:41 pm

Ray rolled her two different colored eyes."What do you think! She's a witch I tell you!" Ray shouted with a look of disgust on her face. They were finally on their way to the top. "Brian, I want to tell you something abo-." Ray began but was cut off as icy cold water was poured on the two.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)   What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 7:57 pm

Brian laughed when Ray called his sister a witch. "Yeah, she can be a pain... I've kind of gotten use to her" As they got to the top Brian felt the cold water fall on him. "So..... Cold...." He stuttered. Placing his hands on his lap Brian tried to make sure his pants were still on. Luckily they were. After getting use to the water Brian looked at Ray. "You were saying?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)   What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:05 pm

Ray shook out her hair and stood up in the cart, making it rock back and forth. She stretched and shook out her wings, sending water flying in all directions. "Nevermind." She mumbled as she sat down, sticking her legs on the bar and leaning back.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)   What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:11 pm

Brian sighed as Ray made him even more wet. After ray responded Brian turned his head back to the window. The sun was half way set. Brian tried to think of something to start a conversation but no words came to mind. After around 30 seconds Brian asked. "So... Do you have any siblings?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)   What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:14 pm

Ray bust out laughing. "loser! Why not just talk about the weather and it'll be an awkward first date!" Ray said sarcastically through fits of laughter. She sighed and smiled at him. "I have A sibling, but I haven't seen her in ages!" She told him honestly, putting on a fake smile. "Now that i think of it, I wonder how's she doing." Ray asked aloud with a pondering look on her face.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)   What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:19 pm

"Date?" Brian said, Originally he thought it was just two friends hanging out but in hindsight he could see how this was a date. "Ahh you have a sibling... Must be nice.... Not having them freeload off of you... I just hope my oth- opps... Never mind." Brian said abruptly ending his prior sentence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)   What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's worse then peeing all over Jump? (Mr.B)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next