Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Kardus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Kardus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Kardus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Kardus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Kardus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Kardus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Kardus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Kardus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Kardus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Kardus - Page 2 Vote_lcapKardus - Page 2 Voting_barKardus - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Kardus

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Kardus - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kardus   Kardus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 1:26 am

Bump?
Back to top Go down

Kardus - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kardus   Kardus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 12:12 pm

-Soul Draining- What does the weakening attack look like? What does Kardus actually do to the person?

-Strength and Durability are sub-powers of Synthetic Body, so they should be 5 tons at most. This is especially true if he can boost his own power by soul draining others (an idea that I really like).

-Black Bones seems to make him immortal, but doesn't show that he can heal to regain flesh. You mention that he needs to go home and have his body repaired. How does he do that?

-Environmental Adaptation- How can he adapt to something that would otherwise kill him? A volcanic planet would just melt him in much less time than an hour. This would make sense, however, if he can indeed regain his flesh over time.

-Spells- He can't know magic spells without them being listed and counting as a power slot. Sorry.

-Blades- The summoned blades can stay, but only if they do not act as magical weapons (bypassing durability), and as long as the portals it creates only go back and forth between his home realm and either his exact location or a random point on earth. He can't use the portal to teleport to a specific location. Also, his ability to go back and forth between the two realms should take enough time that it isn't combat effective.

-Weaknesses- We're going to need some more weaknesses. Ranged attacks, droids, and burning blood all hurt him, but even if he has all of his flesh destroyed he can still move. He's immune to poison, disease, and needs no air. So how do you get him to stop moving? Can he at least still be knocked out with a kick to the head? It sounds like he can be restrained as a skeleton...until he is able to summon his blades and in turn summon a portal to escape from any prison. There has to be some way to restrain him, and there also has to be some way to kill him for real. This doesn't mean he will die in a thread, he just can't be unkillable.

Let me know when you've made these edits, and if you have any questions. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Kardus - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kardus   Kardus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 1:41 am

-Soul draining- When using this ability with his hands, glowing, cyan colored lines seem to form on his hands and forearms.  A sudden rush of cyan-ish wisps of energy rush out from the closest parts of the person (like the shoulder for example) and are absorbed by those glowing lines; afterwards they vanish until the ability is used again.  Absorbing through the eyes and mouth is the same; they glow, the energy is absorbed, and then they stop glowing.  The soul is what ultimately controls the body. Weakening the soul, in short, lessens a person's ability to control their body. This makes them feel and act weaker even though nothing is physically wrong with them.

-Synthetic body- Strength and durability are the MAIN powers of that section.  Everything else is just to explain how his body is different from a normal persons and what of those differences count as sub-powers.  That said, Kardus is intended to be a melee/support/tank/meat shield type character.  I'm okay with dropping his base strength, but I would like to keep his durability at at LEAST 10 to 15 tons, if I can.  Remember that his durability is not boosted by using the soul drain ability.  

-Black bones- Kardus indeed cannot regenerate flesh or naturally heal at all, just like car or building wouldn't be able to.  He can return to his home pocket dimension by using his swords.  I am also going to make a way that Caroline, his wife, will be able to bring him home if he's killed or otherwise unable to return by himself.  My current top idea is sending a drone that ends up in a random location between 50 and 0 miles of him, (determined by a roll of a dice, minus one, times ten) and must get to him to teleport him home.  But that can be determined later; as long as it's not something that can instantly get him out of a pinch.  

-Environmental adaptation- This is not supposed to be a power so much as it's supposed to explain that Kardus has the ability to adapt to different climates.  Understand that he travels between various planets and realities.  If there's a planet who's inhabitants live in a sub-zero climate and breath an atmosphere that's toxic to humans, he has to be able to survive that to go visit.  This is meant to explain his ability to do that.  It's not meant to give him an advantage in the middle of a thread.  In fact, most of the adjusting happens at home before he even sets foot out into a world, so that he's already ready for the climate.  He can adjust at home pretty much instantly.  

-Spells- Kardus cannot cast spells and has no magical ability.  He just has a good understanding of the mechanics for how magic works.  I say good, because he can't always know all the details of magic and cannot know how to counter a spell after, like, the first time he sees it.  

-Blades- The only thing special about the blades is that they can be summoned; never break, bend, chip, or dull; and can make portals.  Portals made outside his home can only go back home; and portals made from home to a particular location have a margin of error of about 50 miles (more exact if he's left behind a special device that can be used to track and teleport to) .  As for not teleporting out of dangerous situations, there's quite a bit of distance between the Teen Titans reality and his home.  Bridging that gap by making a portal takes time, I'd say maybe 10-20 full seconds.  They also require an open space to make a full sized portal (currently the only size).  

-Weaknesses- Need some more, eh?  I have a few ideas.  I'll add them in, including a way to kill him.
Back to top Go down

Kardus - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kardus   Kardus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 9:35 pm

Soul Draining- How do you avoid that attack? Does he need to be within very close range to use this ability? Does it require touch?

Durability- Since Durability does not increase with soul absorption, it can be set to 10 tons.

Everything else looks good. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Kardus - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kardus   Kardus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 1:25 pm

Soul draining- Kardus can use this ability on anyone within six inches of his skin. He does not have to touch them, just be really really close. It can be avoided by keeping a distance.

Durability- Thank you so much! I will edit that in. ^^
Back to top Go down

Kardus - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kardus   Kardus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 8:46 pm

Kardus - Page 2 Shinob13
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Kardus - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kardus   Kardus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 2:10 pm

Kardus - Page 2 5wcpxy
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Kardus - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kardus   Kardus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 2:40 am

Re-apping Kardus. Changes made include:

-Added general immunities sub-power
-Added dormant healing sub-power
-Made area sensing/scanning vision a sub-power of his synthetic body
-Added a skill
-Added a weakness
-Made smaller changes here and there
Back to top Go down

Kardus - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kardus   Kardus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 1:15 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

Kardus - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kardus   Kardus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 11:59 am

Oh. This thing needs a second approval. I guess this thing is worthy of my time.

Hmm...

Yes. Good thing is thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kardus - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kardus   Kardus - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kardus
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2