Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A plot most foul? [pikaboo] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A plot most foul? [pikaboo] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A plot most foul? [pikaboo] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A plot most foul? [pikaboo] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A plot most foul? [pikaboo] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A plot most foul? [pikaboo] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A plot most foul? [pikaboo] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A plot most foul? [pikaboo] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A plot most foul? [pikaboo] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A plot most foul? [pikaboo] Vote_lcapA plot most foul? [pikaboo] Voting_barA plot most foul? [pikaboo] Vote_rcap 
Moon
A plot most foul? [pikaboo] Vote_lcapA plot most foul? [pikaboo] Voting_barA plot most foul? [pikaboo] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A plot most foul? [pikaboo]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sicarius
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Sicarius

A plot most foul? [pikaboo] Empty
PostSubject: A plot most foul? [pikaboo]   A plot most foul? [pikaboo] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 5:35 am

Blackfire hovered in the shadows as she watched the men and women of the crew unload the cargo from the ship. She was beginning to become irritable as she waited to see the package she desired. 30 minutes had passed before the crew brought it out. If her sources are correct then the Item in this cargo will Bring her one step closer to finding him. ''So the map should be inside that crate huh?'', she thought to herself as she shot starbolts around the people with the cargo. Screaming and in a scared frenzy the crew dropped the cargo and ran off in different directions. Grinning she began to walk towards the cargo, ''Perfect.''
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A plot most foul? [pikaboo]   A plot most foul? [pikaboo] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 7:50 am

At that moment, she would notice that a single guard had not run away, he was staring her right in the eye, which must of been difficult because he was only 5 feet tall, so she was almost a foot and a half taller than him, but still he stared, straining his neck and on his tiptoes as he does so... the dramatic effect was somewhat lost.
Back to top Go down
Sicarius
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Sicarius

PostSubject: Re: A plot most foul? [pikaboo]   A plot most foul? [pikaboo] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 6:32 am

Blackfire couldn't help but not a guard standing on his tippy toes. She stared at him for a second or two then burst out laughing, ''Oh my it would seem the one with the most courage still hasn't hit puberty.'', she chuckled. ''Go home kid.'', she said in a dull tone as she waved him off.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A plot most foul? [pikaboo]   A plot most foul? [pikaboo] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 6:38 am

Seth growled at the woman I have so hit puberty! Besides, I'm not going home! he then swung his fist back, as if he was going to punch thin air, but as he swung his arm grew to supernatural lengths until it was long enough to hit her, but she could just dodge it.
Back to top Go down
Sicarius
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Sicarius

PostSubject: Re: A plot most foul? [pikaboo]   A plot most foul? [pikaboo] Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 7:20 am

(OOC I don't usually dodge attacks so easy but for the sake of the first encounter and you leaving the option open I will this punch. Also sorry it took so long to reply.)

Blackfire Dodged the attack by shifting to the left then looking at the boy, ''My my what a unique ability little boy.'' She Chuckled. Reaching into the crate she pulled out a little box of gold. ''Ah here it is.'' Blackfire smiled. Looking back at the boy she grinned and kicked the crate at the boy, ''Catch boy.'' she scoffed as she flew up and back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A plot most foul? [pikaboo]   A plot most foul? [pikaboo] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A plot most foul? [pikaboo]
Page 1 of 1