Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Plot! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Plot! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Plot! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Plot! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Plot! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Plot! Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Plot! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Plot! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Plot! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Plot! Vote_lcapPlot! Voting_barPlot! Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Plot!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

Plot! Empty
PostSubject: Plot!   Plot! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 3:59 pm

(Sense not many people replied to these ideas, I copied the thread!)

I have been away for sometime and first off I would like to say that I was preoccupied with college and trying to get two grades (non-core) up and that I am back with three ideas in mind for three of my characters main plot line or climax event. All these ideas may or may not be site changing, it really depends on what happens in them. Also one of my characters will die in a tragic way that has forced me to either reject the idea or accept the idea. Really, I wouldn't mind having some opinions on these three idea and the ending (which I'm baffled at which ones that I want to choose, so I'll let some people vote on which of my characters should die. Like a sick and twisted game :3 ).

First idea (Abog and Goba): The Holy Knights (a group of people dedicated to eliminating all kinds of evil even if they are innocent) capture Abog and Goba and try to fuse their souls fully to bring back (SPOILER) Beelzebub (SPOILER) in order to kill him and end the greatest evil on Earth. Unfortunately, their plan fails, they get slaughtered by Beelzebub, and the demon escapes, heading for the gates of Hell (which is underneath a library in Jump City). Prophet descends on Earth to help the Titans as much as he can but is vulnerable to death while on Earth. The Titans (volunteers would be awesome) descend down into the Gates of Hell (or a dimension where the consciousness of others are captured and copied onto the dimension to suffer punishment for what they had done: as described by Prophet) and stop in front of the City of Dis, where demons refuse to allow them to enter, whom have sided with Beelzebub in his conquest of Hell and removal of Satan. The gates are kicked down by an angel sent from the dimension of light (Primarch Joshua) and who keeps the demons at bay so the Titans may continue. Once in the center of Hell, where an Ancient Greek temple is, Beelzebub is about to slay Satan but is stopped by the Titans (volunteers? eh?) and a huge fight breaks out. Now, here is the decision, should Abog and Goba be killed by Prophet and have Abog, Goba, and Prophet's soul fused into one to become the new prophet with no memory, or have Primarch Joshua somehow stab Abog and Goba in the chest with a sword of light and have the greatest evil stopped and order put back upon the world. I'm not sure how to do the pole thing....

Second Idea (Sheas wa-Excio): Hopefully, she joins the Titans and changed her mind about having revenge on them for what they didn't do (like they could save Goth when he's another solar system away). The idea is to have the first ones go through a portal and with their armies, try to conquer Jump city with an epic battle. The battle ends up going from the City to the door steps of the Titans tower, where they are out numbered. In order to save the Titans, (again if Sheas gets to be a Titan and becomes friends with them) Sheas declares a duel with the leader of the first ones, a man who is of her Father's race (a Mountain person) who took power of the First ones and had conquered Sheas's homeworld. He accepts the duel, beats the crap out of Sheas, and wins the duel. The choice is that Sheas can either be killed or live, either way the duel ends like this: The ax breaks apart from an unrelenting rage and brings back Goth (whom is now considered an adult especially when he has a goatee with some scruff) and he charges at the first one's leader, going into an epic fight where Goth wins by only using his fists. Sheas (if alive) embraces her father with a hug and says how sorry she was that she left her homeworld for a silly revenge mission. If she dies, Goth brings her body back to the Homeworld, where he buries her where her mother had died and is never seen again.

Third Idea (Miyamoto Musashi): From the heavens (sky) a comet falls down to earth and out of the comet comes a robotic creature that looks exactly like a little fourteen year old girl. The girl is Empress Sakura Hirosha of the Empire of the Red Sun. She escaped her ship, where Shogun Hattori had imprisoned her and used her as a figure head to boost the war like Empire's moral, and wanted to stay here until Shogun Hatorri gave up on her quest. She wonders around, having fun, until she finds Miyamoto Musashi and sees that it is Tokugawa Isou, the winner of the war games that the other clans had She embraces him with a hug, and asks for protection. Musashi, now that he is a changed man, accepts and asks what she wanted to be protected from. When the Empress tells her story, Musashi leads her to the Titans and hands her over, saying that there is no way he could help her because of the fact that an entire Empire is looking for her. Later, the Titans recieve a call from a man named "Oda Nobunaga" who is one of the head of the Empire's clans and asks if they could help him defeat Shogun Hattori in order to stop her from destroying one more planet. The planet that the empire is after now is called Earth. An epic battle between Earth and the Empire of the Red Sun ensues and close to the end of the battle Musashi (Who joins the battle after the Empress begs him to) somehow discovers who he really is and unlocks his full robotic form. With this form he is able to go into space and bring down the mother ship by cutting it in half with his new temporary powers. Out of the ship comes Shogun Hattori and the two begin an epic duel to the death. The decision is wither Musashi should stay on planet Earth after the duel, or should he go and become the new Shogun, a possession Oda Nobunaga wanted in order to bring peace.

So there you have it, all the ideas I came up with for the climax event for my characters. Any volunteers?
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Plot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot!   Plot! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:00 am

I will totally join up on any of the ones that require Titans with Scope. For the first plot idea, I'm a little confused about the fusion prophet ending...would this be your replacement character or...(a little elaboration would be nice Smile)

Those all sound like cool ideas and I'd love for Scope to help out with some big-time missions!
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

Plot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot!   Plot! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:25 pm

The fusion does make a new character but with the persona of Abog. With the Prophet's soul fused with Abog and Goba's (which are also fused into one) they become a new prophet with all powers combined. The powers that Abog receives is the ability to go between dimensions, Goba's ability to grow wings (which will be in the form of shadows) and the ability to shoot black fireballs out of his hands. It's basically like a DBZ fusion.
Back to top Go down

Plot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot!   Plot! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:07 pm

Goodness. Complicated plots. xD May I suggest having the Night Hawks included in one of these, instead of the Titans? Probably for the first one. That way you get to RP with some different characters.

Also, I'll volunteer Shadow for the third one. Though I do have a question; what happens to the Empress after the big epic battle?
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

Plot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot!   Plot! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:47 pm

Once Hattori dies, the Empress will take over as a full ruler. I'm following the two major wars that happened in japan and using them as a plot line. i.e. the Emperor of Japan wanted to stop the Shogun from gaining anymore power in order to restore "honor". In this case, Shogun Hattori had taken most of the power of the Empire and was annihilation species and planets just for fun.

As for the first one, I just thought of the Titans at the moment, any team is welcome. They'll be traveling through Hell, so they'll need a lot of help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Plot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot!   Plot! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plot!
Page 1 of 1