Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Maybe. [Spoiler] Plot. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Maybe. [Spoiler] Plot. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Maybe. [Spoiler] Plot. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Maybe. [Spoiler] Plot. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Maybe. [Spoiler] Plot. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Maybe. [Spoiler] Plot. Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Maybe. [Spoiler] Plot. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Maybe. [Spoiler] Plot. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Maybe. [Spoiler] Plot. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Maybe. [Spoiler] Plot. Vote_lcapMaybe. [Spoiler] Plot. Voting_barMaybe. [Spoiler] Plot. Vote_rcap 
Moon
Maybe. [Spoiler] Plot. Vote_lcapMaybe. [Spoiler] Plot. Voting_barMaybe. [Spoiler] Plot. Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Maybe. [Spoiler] Plot.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character
Name: Alond'r
Code Name: Wildfire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Maybe. [Spoiler] Plot. Empty
PostSubject: Maybe. [Spoiler] Plot.   Maybe. [Spoiler] Plot. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:36 am

Okay guys, what if an infamous shapeshifter came to Jump City and transformed into one of the Titan's and did bad things around the city, to try and drive the Titan's against each other.

Spoiler:

How ya like it?

~Kip
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Maybe. [Spoiler] Plot.   Maybe. [Spoiler] Plot. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:58 pm

What? Madame Rouge?

She's the only shapeshifter that comes to mind who can really manage this and had a bone to pick with the Teen Titans. However, she's locked with the Brotherhood of Evil. She acts more as a soldier so...personally I don't think it'd work well. Not to mention the fact that the Titans have several ways to tell who is who. A shifter can't change their actual DNA, to my knowledge, so Aeon would have no issue finding them. Then Terry is easily smart enough to deal with the threat. Izzy can tell who is who based on the love energy they radiate, due to each person loving someone different. So say if Toji were replaced Izzy would be able to tell due to the sudden lack of emotion toward Miley.

All in all I think I'd just need more information.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Maybe. [Spoiler] Plot.   Maybe. [Spoiler] Plot. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 2:12 pm

Okay so this is a crazy person, not Madame Rouge though. They actually jammed needles into their selves to add shapeshifter DNA and some other human DNA to confuse anyone who would try and identify him by DNA. This person is like Slade, full of hatred and he really has no love interest for anyone. Just causing trouble to the Teen Titans.

==Or==

They can go into their normal mode and try to bond with the Titan's (like the Terra situation.) and then start to betray them as they go on. Of course, this wouldn't be a one day process but maybe like a week or so. Then, I volunteer Claire to be tied up because she isn't in love with anyone on the team currently and the shifter takes some of Claire's blood and injects it into himself and then he also has DNA manipulation. But the thing is, he can only do it on himself. (Trying not to be OP). So he spreads her DNA all over, and then it's like he is her and he shifts and takes her place. (She will get rescued eventually though.)

Maybe this might be it?
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Maybe. [Spoiler] Plot.   Maybe. [Spoiler] Plot. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 2:23 pm

First off I have to say that isn't what Slade was. Slade (Deathstroke) is a character that I'm partial to, and that is an absolute lie about him. He loves his children, though he knows they hate him. No parent hates their child and Slade is no exception. Even toward Rose. Izzy would pick him up through either that or through his love for Rose's mother.

Shapeshifters do not completely alter their DNA. It has special properties, like Beast Boy's. now, how are you expecting a character to be overtaken? It can't be Bow or Izzy. Beyond can break out like its nothing. Toji has his demon magic. Metamorphi can change material and get out. Miley can likely burn through or smash through anything. Hell, Kunoichi's ninja training would likely come with a level of escape artistry. So your work is cut out for you since that's all the active members of the titans I can think of.

Now if you can think of that, it would take a VERY long time. You'd have to know everything about their schedule, how they talk, their personality, how they eat, what they eat, when they sleep, how they sleep, what they do for fun and so on and so forth. You'd need to know EVERYTHING.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Maybe. [Spoiler] Plot.   Maybe. [Spoiler] Plot. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 2:37 pm

Like I said,....crazy man. He's similar to the "Boogeyman" on the game cause of death, who stood in a closet for hours, watching family's every move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe. [Spoiler] Plot.   Maybe. [Spoiler] Plot. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maybe. [Spoiler] Plot.
Page 1 of 1