Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
NightMares (Official Thread) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
NightMares (Official Thread) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
NightMares (Official Thread) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
NightMares (Official Thread) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
NightMares (Official Thread) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
NightMares (Official Thread) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
NightMares (Official Thread) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
NightMares (Official Thread) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
NightMares (Official Thread) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
NightMares (Official Thread) Vote_lcapNightMares (Official Thread) Voting_barNightMares (Official Thread) Vote_rcap 
Moon
NightMares (Official Thread) Vote_lcapNightMares (Official Thread) Voting_barNightMares (Official Thread) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

NightMares (Official Thread)

Go down 
+4
Noble
Energy
Pikazard
Moon
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

NightMares (Official Thread) Empty
PostSubject: NightMares (Official Thread)   NightMares (Official Thread) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 5:38 pm

https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t3309p15-nightmares-sign-ups#58360

(This would be a good time to tell me if you want to give a disability through this thread. In pm of course!)

Each chosen person is sent into their Nightmare along with the other 6 members. They have to fight off each challenge together and who ever Nightmare's it is, well they can't use their powers. (EX: They all go into Hotwire's Nightmare , everyone but Hotwire can use their powers.) If they die in the fake world, they die in the real world. Now there goal is to pass through all the Nightmares, overcome there greatest fears, and survive, bringing all the members home.

Zendric walked back and forth, weaving through metal test tables with people on them. He attached different wires and needles into different parts of all the subjects body. They were being prepped for the Nightmares so they don't randomly die, like a glitch in a game, expect Zendric was controlling it.
He attached all the wires into one giant system and checked all the heart rates, blood pulses, and current state of consciousness.

To bring them all here, Zendric had knock out gas in certain parts of their daily life. At a certain point of the day (Towards the night), each member was knocked out and dragged here where Zendric has hooked them up and prepped them for the dream world.
He looked at the monitor again, they all were beginning to come out of the state on consciousness, perfect. He walked to the giant machine and pressed a green button along with some switches, he sent them into the dream world.

Once they arrived in the dream world, they would wake up in a complete white room with no doors or windows. All of there powers wouldn't work until Zendric allowed them, and he had to wait for them to wake up before he started anything.
He sat in his chair and watched, observing there every move and making mental tabs on it. He had a touch screen table that would make everything in there dream state work, he just had to work the right things for this to happen correctly. But for now, he waits.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: NightMares (Official Thread)   NightMares (Official Thread) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 5:42 pm

Metamorphi was just going out to eat some pizza, but then disaster struck and he was knocked out and brought to some strange place. He was the first to wake up, he groaned and looked around Where... where am I?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: NightMares (Official Thread)   NightMares (Official Thread) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 5:52 pm

Miley lays down on her blankets on the floor by her be tossing her her comlink and mask on the bed just having gotten back from a midnight patrol. She had school the next day but from what she obsirved the school of highest learning allows students to sleep in classes and she planed to try out this "nap time" in Math class. Miley closes her eyes but begins to couch opening them up to see gass in the room that was making her tierd. Miley begins to slowly crawl over to her bed barely reaching her comlink in time but before she could uses it she was out like a light. Miley wakes up and slowly sits up seeing the white room"What the...?"
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: NightMares (Official Thread)   NightMares (Official Thread) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:19 pm

Itazura eyes opened slowly, however once he was conscious he instinctively jumped back into a defensive position as he looked at his surroundings and attempted to recall how he had gotten to this place. As far as he could remember, he had been in the middle of a heist when a loud noise alerted him. Curious, he had walked over to the door to the museum, only to find it locked. That was when the gas had poured through the vents, knocking him out cold. Looking around the room, he saw about six other people there, two of which had already woken up. "So, either of you know where we are?"
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: NightMares (Official Thread)   NightMares (Official Thread) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:16 pm

Emily's eyes fluttered open. What the hell? She wasn't in her room in the tower. Or in the danger room like she often was...and she wasn't even in the kitchen! Couldn't rule that one out after the escapade where she fell asleep with her head in the fridge...

All Emily could remember was that she was training before she had gotten there. Shock to anyone here? No one? Good, you're learning! Turning to her left as she sat up, she saw Miley and Meta. Weird... "Where the hell are we?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: NightMares (Official Thread)   NightMares (Official Thread) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 8:07 am

Hotwire woke up in a strange room. He had been soldering some electronics, when he passed out. Someone had replaced his metal solder with one laced with knockout chemical compounds. When he used it, the smoke knocked him out. When he woke up, he saw a few of his fellow titans. Meta... Miley... Emily...

"What the newton was that?"
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character
Name: Kalen Dragnov
Code Name: Wild Card
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: NightMares (Official Thread)   NightMares (Official Thread) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:10 am

Brian was working on a car for one of his friends when it happened. He didn't know how or why all he knew that as he was working on the car smoke began to fill up the garage then next thing he knew he was waking up in a strange white room. He could see other people who were also in the room with him but unfortunately he didn't recongnise any of them. So instead of asking what was going on Brian decided to wait and see what would happen
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night

PostSubject: Re: NightMares (Official Thread)   NightMares (Official Thread) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:15 pm

Twisted shapes plagued Zack as he sprinted down the hallway. He remembered this hallway... It was too familiar. But he couldn't place it. All he felt was fear and despair as he ran from howling apparitions, their screams twisting in upon themselves. Zack remembered he was carrying his Glock: Terry. He turned and opened fire. The sounds of the weapon slowed and distorted, allowing him to hear each part, and everything was wrong. The trigger squeezed with the sound of snapping bone, and the hammer fell with the wet thud of a knife punching into flesh. The gunshot was a bow to the chest that drives out all oxygen as the slide slid back in an echoing death rattle. The muzzle flare was a fine red mist, and the shell casing hit the ground with the sound of a body falling from a tall building. Everything was wrong. Zack's grin widened in manic terror as the pursuing apparitions closed, his attacks only fueling their hatred. As they bore down on him, he saw their faces: twisted in unending agony and screaming for his soul. Zack awoke with a scream, pure madness forcing it's way from his throat as the screams turned to maniacal laughter. Zack managed to calm down after a moment however, and shuddered, looking around. He had to remind himself not to fall asleep again. It was always the same. Where was he now? He saw several others milling about, none of whom he currently recognized. His eyes narrowed as his grin widened. This would be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: NightMares (Official Thread)   NightMares (Official Thread) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:24 am

Zendric observed the test subjects and finally sighed when they all woke up. He was glad Zack was there, he was going to be a great member to the mix. "Hello Test Subjects." Zendric's voice would ring out in the white room. "I would tell you what this is about, but that would ruin the point. All I have to say is, survive and if you die once, you die twice." Zendric explained with a little riddle at the end. He backed up and opened a door that randomly appeared.

When they walk through it they would see JumpCity, destroyed, beat up, and dirty. Dead bodies would be everywhere, the streets would be filled with blood, and the screams of the alive people would soon be cut of with a slash to the neck.
Black smoke filled the air, fire, fire, it was everywhere! A flash of red would shoot across the sky, and anyone who would see it, cowards in fear.
Once Miley walked through the door, she was in her complete demon form, except she couldn't use her powers. This was Mileys worst fear, letting her full demon side out and destroying everything!
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: NightMares (Official Thread)   NightMares (Official Thread) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:25 am

Metamorphi looked at the ruin and destruction, never had he seen such horrors. He looked at the dead bodies, he saw people he recognized and people who he did not recognize, it did not matter, they all were dead, he saw his own body and threw up in his mouth, his body was covered in burns and there were signs of struggle, whatever this thing was Meta had tried to stop it, but had failed.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: NightMares (Official Thread)   NightMares (Official Thread) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 3:42 pm

Hotwire looked around the battle scarred area.

"This is awful... what did this?" He asked, looking around.

One of the streetlights was torn apart. Claw marks that could mean either killer croc had gone on a rampage, or a dinosaur had just decided the pole had insulted it's mother.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: NightMares (Official Thread)   NightMares (Official Thread) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:36 pm

Well, this was interesting. Either I've been out for a very long time, or something strange is afoot. Itazura thought as he viewed the destruction around him. Smoke, fire, screams followed by silence. It was as if the apocalypse had happened while he was asleep. "So, am I the only one that finds it kinda strange that the whole city is in ruins? And what did that voice mean by dying twice?" Itazura was rather perplexed by the current situation, and preferred to know what was going on before making many moves.

(edit/OOC: I'm going to be traveling for about a week, and I'm not sure if I'll have Internet where I'll be. I'll get on if I can.)

Last edited by Itazura on Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: NightMares (Official Thread)   NightMares (Official Thread) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:42 pm

Emily walked through the door and shot into the air, immediately distraught. Whatever did this to her home was definitely going to pay. Hell, she couldn't even see Titans Tower anymore! What was going on. Dropping back to the ground she stared forward. "Whatever did this is going to answer to me. None of you need to get hurt. I swear I'm gonna-." When she turned around, she saw Miley in the background in an...altered state. "Oh god..."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: NightMares (Official Thread)   NightMares (Official Thread) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:52 pm

SS, Emily doesn`t have her powers
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: NightMares (Official Thread)   NightMares (Official Thread) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:29 pm

Milley walked through the door to see what had happened to the city she knew imediatly what did it but how? Suddenly Miley felt her demon side coming out with ease and she couldn't stop it what so ever. Miley held her head feeling the pericing pain of her demon horns pressing and tearing their way to freedom through her skin. Miley screams in pain as she feel as if her skin and eyes are being burned into something else as her skin turns red and her eyes turn black. Miley right now was only worried for the people around her and for Toji who was now able to feel all the pain she felt.

Miley's hair turns dark red before it catches flame. Miley's screaming stops and her hands lower as she smirks. This wasn't Miley anymore this was Milicondras and she couldn't wait to start killing people. "I'm glad you all like what I've done with the place."Milicondras said with a demonic tone to her voice as she hears Emily and looks at her grinning"Sorry but God had nothing to do with this..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NightMares (Official Thread)   NightMares (Official Thread) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NightMares (Official Thread)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next