Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Asylum Of Retribution (Official RP Thread) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Asylum Of Retribution (Official RP Thread) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Asylum Of Retribution (Official RP Thread) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Asylum Of Retribution (Official RP Thread) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Asylum Of Retribution (Official RP Thread) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Asylum Of Retribution (Official RP Thread) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Asylum Of Retribution (Official RP Thread) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Asylum Of Retribution (Official RP Thread) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Asylum Of Retribution (Official RP Thread) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Asylum Of Retribution (Official RP Thread) Vote_lcapThe Asylum Of Retribution (Official RP Thread) Voting_barThe Asylum Of Retribution (Official RP Thread) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Asylum Of Retribution (Official RP Thread) Vote_lcapThe Asylum Of Retribution (Official RP Thread) Voting_barThe Asylum Of Retribution (Official RP Thread) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Asylum Of Retribution (Official RP Thread)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Asylum Of Retribution (Official RP Thread) Empty
PostSubject: The Asylum Of Retribution (Official RP Thread)   The Asylum Of Retribution (Official RP Thread) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 1:25 am

-- 6:00 pm --

One by one the experimental inmates that were able to move and walk on their own were guided out of their cells where they had stayed for the past hour after being checked over and patched up if they were cut open at all during the experiments.

They were taken to  elevators and stairs to take up through heavy security and into the the base floor where the inmate patients were being kept. They would be filed into the room and made to get their food before going free to go where they please and to eat their food.

Inmates on this floor would shy away from them and avoid making eye contact with them use to knowing that these people were the soon to be fate that they would suffer, though one girl per usual would meet all of their eyes and become gitty more and more with each face she saw, for she gained joy from their pain.

She loved it here, here she saw pain all the time which meant she could feel happiness all the time. people called her the actress due to being able to play any role perfectly and loved to go up to new entry patients that just made it into the level and trick them into doing something stupid some way or another and then let them get hit or beat down on from trusting her.

She though some times helped others though didn't make it public knowledge but some patients knew about it and kept silent due to her skills in acting being able to get her much father than most others since she could play the act that any staff member wanted to see when they were being asked for something. She sat at her table happily eating her prison style food gleefully as she watched all the most pained and saddened inmates feel their agony and feeling her own feelings fill with joy.

-- New Entry Levels --

The new entry level inmates would be kindly motioned out of their rooms and or told it was dinner time. They would assist a few out of their rooms while some got their food delivered to them from being too sick to leave their room or being too dangerous to be let out of their rooms. they were served meals based on their preference, a vegan meal, vegetarian meal, or the standard meal all of which being decent quality and actually looking and tasting like edible food.

The guards would talk in a friendly manner to some giving them words of support while some doctors coached their patients while they ate to get them to eat or talk to others to improve their social skills. some people even smiled as they thought of their progress and how they would soon be out and ready to be apart of society again.

Not knowing that some of them who made no progress would never leave this place. Nor that this area was like a place that everyone else in other levels dreamed for and wish they were back there in comparison to where they were now.

Last edited by Energy on Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character
Name: Solgaleo Cosmeom
Code Name: Omniarch

PostSubject: Re: The Asylum Of Retribution (Official RP Thread)   The Asylum Of Retribution (Official RP Thread) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 1:50 am

Angles were everywhere. In the walls, ceilings, floors, there is a lot of angles. Yet there are strange angles that have no counterparts on the earth. Yet no one but Mason can see them, he can recall passing through these unearthly angles. Then saw them, only for a moment, he cannot be certain. But he heard them breathe. Indescribably for a moment he felt their breath upon his face. They turned toward him and he fled screaming. In a single moment he fled screaming through time. He fled down quintillions of years. At least, that's what he remembers. The medicine makes it so hard to think, so unfocused. Was his jaw moving he can't be certain. His eyes remain dull on the angles in the ceiling. Listening to their breathing behind it.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Asylum Of Retribution (Official RP Thread)   The Asylum Of Retribution (Official RP Thread) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 10:45 pm

A small boy lay curled up in a bed in his room, red brows furrowed as green eyes stayed closed as he thought. Already just a few days here,and his 'beast' had been woken a couple times. Hopefully the...the doctors would remain patient with him...This was the safest place he'd been in a long long while.As the guards come to get him out of the room, he sat up,giving them a small,hesitant smile,and peacefully following them to the eating place.Beginning to eat,the boy hummed a soft song under his breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Asylum Of Retribution (Official RP Thread)   The Asylum Of Retribution (Official RP Thread) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 11:52 am

I clutch the apple that they had forced into my hands. I had refused to eat anything else and yet for some reason they didn't want me to starve. Strange. I hold the apple in one hand and drag Bun in another. I would never go anywhere without her.

I stare across the living room looking area and settle in a large arm chair. My arms and legs are covered in bandages but it's not what they did to me. It's what I did to myself. My eyes slide across the room to connect with the only person's who actually seemed to be happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Asylum Of Retribution (Official RP Thread)   The Asylum Of Retribution (Official RP Thread) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Asylum Of Retribution (Official RP Thread)
Page 1 of 1