Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Blowing off some steam (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Blowing off some steam (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Blowing off some steam (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Blowing off some steam (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Blowing off some steam (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Blowing off some steam (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Blowing off some steam (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Blowing off some steam (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Blowing off some steam (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Blowing off some steam (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapBlowing off some steam (open) - Page 2 Voting_barBlowing off some steam (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Blowing off some steam (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapBlowing off some steam (open) - Page 2 Voting_barBlowing off some steam (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Blowing off some steam (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Blowing off some steam (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam (open)   Blowing off some steam (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 12:26 am

Jemmy giggled. He didn't want her to eat him. Most people didn't. He even tried to claim that she wouldn't enjoy eating him. Now there he was wrong. Jemmy stood up, and her eyes glowed orange. She told a story about her past.

"Upon a frosted winter day, across an endless sea,
there came a child cold and grey and oh so shivery,
up to the door of old man Gloom, and pleaded with a plea.

'Oh please do let me in, good chum,' the child's voice did ring.
'So hungry now have I become, I'd eat most anything.'
And so the door of old man Gloom did open with a swing.

'Good child, come inside and eat,' the gloomy man did say.
'I have my sweets, I have my meats, so have your fill this day.'
And so the child saw a treat that would make it worth her stay.

She left the meat, she left the bread. She left the candy sweets.
She left the fruits, the apples red. She left the fancy treats.
But old man Gloom now lay there dead, in pieces as she eats.

She the Shivering Jemmy. She the Shivering Jemmy."

Jemmy's eyes stopped glowing, and she sat back down. "So, I do really want to eat you. But if you can offer me something better, like becoming my toy, I will let you live."
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character
Name: Kalen Dragnov
Code Name: Wild Card
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam (open)   Blowing off some steam (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 10:42 am

Brian continued to smile. If Brian thought anything about the girl... She is interesting. Brian thought for a moment. He placed his hand on the top of his head thought for a moment...

"Unfortunately I can provide you my flesh for your hunger, nor can I become a puppet for you to control... but I can tell you something that may interest you... If you believe things such as canibalism making you stronger, you are wrong. eating the weak shall not make you strong. It will only make you weaker."

Brian sighed. Sadly enough he knew the taste of blood back when he was one with Accelegor. everyday he drank, dreamed, breathed, and even bathed in the blood of his enemies. It wasn't something Brian was proud of but he knew that it was true.

"Besides, don't be so sure you can eat me... I'm not the easiest piece of meat to digest."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam (open)   Blowing off some steam (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 11:23 pm

"Well, what are you, weak or strong?" Jemmy said, eating another cookie. The sugar was too good to resist, but Brian's time was running out. "Are you too weak for me to bother with, or are you too strong for me to kill? There's a big difference there."

Come to think of it, Jemmy couldn't really remember a time that eating somebody had made her stronger. Even her siblings among the Shallows had not increased her power. Jemmy had simply been the strongest one among them, and she had devoured any that might pose a threat to her.

However, Jemmy was certain Brian was wrong about cannibalism making her weaker. It had never done that to her. Not in thousands of years. Only Mordru beating her down with magic had made her weak.

"If you're so smart, and eating you won't make me stronger, then how am I supposed to get stronger? How do I regain my place in the cosmos? Tell me that, or I'll chew you up."
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam (open)   Blowing off some steam (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 4:41 pm

Brian touched his chin. Half of him wanted to tell the girl to fight powerful opponents but that could cause her to assume he is stronger then her and attack him another part of him wanted to tell her that she would have to figure it out herself, but that might end up her not only attacking him but killing a few innocent bystandards along the way.

"Am I weak and strong... well to someone like you I am weak, but to a regular child I am strong. While I cannot tell you how to regain your place in the cosmos at the moment I can tell you how to get stronger, and that Jemmy is to fight stronger opponents than yourself."

Brian looked at the sky it was getting late and unfortunately Brian did not want to deal with Jemmy at night. Picking himself up he slowly began to walk his way out of the Junkyard before turning to Jemmy and asking.

"Is there anything else you want for me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam (open)   Blowing off some steam (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 10:24 pm

Brian talked about relative strength for a while. But then he said something that surprised Jemmy. He said that in order to get stronger, she had to fight opponents even stronger than herself.

Jemmy remembered Mordru's relentless spells beating her down. She had been beaten so badly that she had been reduced to a mere shadow of herself. Losing that fight had made her weak, not strong.

Jemmy wasn't very familiar with the concept of bettering one's self through trials. She had never felt the need to do it before.

"If I fight people stronger than me, then won't they just win? It's the strongest opponent who walks away alive in the end." Jemmy thought for a moment. "Ah, you mean I should use trickery to kill someone stronger than me...and then eat them. That way, I can take the power that made them so strong. Right?"

Jemmy was already thinking. Who was stronger than her? It had to be someone she could reach, so the other Lords of Chaos wouldn't do.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam (open)   Blowing off some steam (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 10:31 pm

"No, no, no. Has eating anyone brought you any good to this point? I'm saying to better yourself..."

Brian started but then decided to give up. Jemmy wasn't listening anyway, As far as Brian was concerned it was time for him to go. Jemmy was low on cookies and it was getting late, Turning himself around Brian began to walk out of the Junkyard.

[exit]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam (open)   Blowing off some steam (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 10:47 pm

Jemmy sat in the junkyard, alone. One single cookie was in her hand, and a few moments ago she would have eaten it without a second thought. But she was thinking about what Brian had said. Had she really misunderstood him the first time? He claimed that she needed to fight someone stronger, not eat them, and somehow become better. Better? Did that mean stronger? Wasn't it the rule of nature that the strong eat the weak? What was the point of living but to kill and eat?

And eat, and eat, and eat...

This cookie looked yummy. Was she not supposed to eat it? Would she be full if she didn't eat it?

Jemmy crushed the cookie in her hand and threw the crumbs to the ground. Standing and walking away, Jemmy felt the endless hunger burning inside her. The thought that she had just turned down a treat was putting her in a very bad mood.

She heard a distant memory in her own voice. 'I don't ever want to be hungry again!' When had she said that? It didn't matter. Time was best forgotten.

"I don't feel better," Jemmy said. What did Brian know, anyways?

The End
(Great thread)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam (open)   Blowing off some steam (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blowing off some steam (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2