Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Unintentional Rage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Unintentional Rage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Unintentional Rage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Unintentional Rage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Unintentional Rage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Unintentional Rage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Unintentional Rage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Unintentional Rage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Unintentional Rage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Unintentional Rage - Page 2 Vote_lcapUnintentional Rage - Page 2 Voting_barUnintentional Rage - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Unintentional Rage - Page 2 Vote_lcapUnintentional Rage - Page 2 Voting_barUnintentional Rage - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Unintentional Rage

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Unintentional Rage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unintentional Rage   Unintentional Rage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 11:48 pm

Arinn shook her head. "No I didn't notice...Could you even see my arm?" She asked, giggling because she shared something personal and the girl couldn't even see it.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Unintentional Rage   Unintentional Rage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 11:50 pm

I shook my head and said, "No I couldn't see it but I could tell by your heartbeat that you were in a slight amount of pain and I could smell the burning. That's about it though." I figured it would be fine to tell her this much about me since it wasn't really all that important.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unintentional Rage   Unintentional Rage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:00 am

Arinn laughed. "It nothing major. Just the holy I have to use to cleanse myself." She looked at her arm for a moment, focusing on it, and a few seconds later, enough dark matter was flowing out of it that it clouded up the area by her feet, coating the space around her feet to her ankles in darkness.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Unintentional Rage   Unintentional Rage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:02 am

I felt some sort of liquid forming on the ground and I asked, "What's going on? The ground is wet? What is on the ground that's making it feel wet." I was so confused as I had no ideas that it was actually the dark matter that was pooling around her feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unintentional Rage   Unintentional Rage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 3:27 pm

Arinn shook her head to the girl. "No, the ground isn't wet. That's more or less my own darkness, the evil that fuels my dark arts." She said. "But I can keep it together. If I can keep these powers together, you can too."
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Unintentional Rage   Unintentional Rage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 3:36 pm

I stood up and nodded saying, "I guess you're right.It seems like you actually have the worse lot out of the two of us. I'll try to be less depressed about my powers. And I'll try to learn how to control them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unintentional Rage   Unintentional Rage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 1:51 am

Arinn chuckled. "Sounds good to me. If you ever need any help with anything, you know who to call." She raised up her arm, holding it out for Roxy to shake. "And, if you want to learn to defend yourself with anything other than floating rocks,I could teach ya a few things."
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Unintentional Rage   Unintentional Rage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 1:57 am

I sighed and said, "I just wish I could meet others like me with powers that want to do good in the world but I just can't seem to find anybody." I shook her hand anyways thoughas to be respectful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unintentional Rage   Unintentional Rage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 2:07 am

Arinn chuckled. "There are tons. Of course, you have the titans, the nighthawks, and a whole slew of other teams.. or you could just freelance, like myself."
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Unintentional Rage   Unintentional Rage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 2:16 am

I smiled and said, "Do you by any chance know how I'd be able to join the titans? I think I would like that a lot actually." I was getting excited at the prospect of actually getting a chance to use my powers for good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unintentional Rage   Unintentional Rage - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unintentional Rage
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2