Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open] Vote_lcapRage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open] Voting_barRage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open] Vote_rcap 
Moon
Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open] Vote_lcapRage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open] Voting_barRage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open] Empty
PostSubject: Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open]   Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 8:36 pm

Back in the slums once Ember got all settled in, Inferno had planned to take her out for a night on the town. Most would agree that there were always better places than the worst part of town, but none of the really fun stuff that normies would turn tail and run at were any place else. It was also not like there was anyone dumb enough to mess with them; whether it be because of Inferno's still intact reputation and size, or Ember's appearance in general- not that she looked bad mind you. But it was evident to any would-be pick pockets or muggers that it was probably not a good idea to mess with the lizard girl. "Sorry we gotta walk- unless it's a convertible, my fat ass doesn't really fit in cars. But hope maybe by the end of tonight, or soon to get that fixed if the old fart's finished what I asked him to make," Inferno apologized in advance, and though he wasn't really acting like he was looking around, Inferno was keeping his ears and senses alert. It helped that he could sense body temps nearby, saved time in looking. But there was a specific reason he was on high alert. He didn't want anyone following them to where they were going, which was an old factory building.

Why they were there was that Inferno simply told her that he was taking her to an underground "cage match" bout, which he said she could join in if she wanted- he was. But the other reson he was there because one of the guys hosting it was also running a kind of chop shop for the locals, and was the go to guy for mechanical stuff. This was one of the usual places they met up, and they had to cycle through them to avoid the law. The place was mostly chain linked off with barbed wire at the top, but as most people with enough determination, there was a wak spot which Inferno knew about- actually he was the one that MADE it- that he lifted up to let them both through. It sounded like some of the festivities were already in swing as Inferno found the door, knocked- and after the doorman saw him let em in. "Eye's looking better Miguel- still got a limp?" Inferno grinned evilly.

"Not with looking at yer ugly mug," Miguel quipped with what sounded like begrudging respect- guy was kinda big in his own right which made sense with him being the doorman. "Johnny's been expecting ya in there," Miguel added before taking his post. Inferno headed that way immediately, checking to see if Miguel was watching Ember- he was. So Inferno wrapped an arm around her and shot a smirk at him. It was only part of the reason he did but the message was recieved.

"Johnny's the guy who's gonna hook us up with a ride that I can actually use. Also careful of Wrex, he can bite," Inferno warned her of what was probably Johnny's pet dog or something- that was half correct as they walked into what was what would've been a garage but was being used for other purposes. "Wrex" was off to the side, and immediately looked up at the two as they came in, a lumbering hunk of robotics in the shape of a dog. Wrex growled and barked a few times, getting the attention of everyone else in the room. "Easy there Rusty, just me and my girl. Yo! You here old man?" Inferno barked back.

A burly, grey skinned male with jagged stripe arm tattoos, a black tank top, and ripped jeans with steel toed boots slid out from under a heavily tricked out truck- looked more like a military vehicle. "Johnny" stood up. "Yeah I hear ya kid- who's the chick?" Johnny demanded, he had gotten older but was mostly the same Johnny that had plagued the titans on different occasions. Looked like he had grown some mutton chops and a goatee since those days though.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: project renegade
Code Name: ren

PostSubject: Re: Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open]   Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 4:26 pm

Ember walked with Inferno in truth she never liked vehicles never really trusted them on her time on earth hell spending time with this man is enough for her. "Honestly to tell you the truth I prefer walking its good exercise plus its good for my figure as well as showing all the other onlookers what's yours and what's mine." she hinted seductively.

as they entered the building and Orion put his arm around her she had a feeling it's due to the doorman ogling her "goods" smirking she subtly swayed her hips until they got inside.Scoffing at the old fart who Referred to her as 'chick' in a demanding tone "Names Ember, I'm Orions girl too so you can learn it or i can go ten rounds with ya, gramps until you do your choice." she said matching the gruff man's bravado with her own and cocking her hip to one side in the process. "besides i need to blow off some steam anyway so if there are fights going on i want in."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open]   Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 7:33 pm

Johnny's expression shifted from a brief stunned surprise, amusement, and then irritation all one after the other as Ember introduced herself. "Don't call me gramps, kid," Johnny frowned.

"Don't call us kid then, gramps~" Inferno shot right back with an evil smirk. He loved getting under Johnny's skin, and it was only fair when Johnny had a habit of getting under everyone's skin. "But about the fights- any big bads this time around?" Inferno changed the subject before there was a pre-fight warm up right here and now... which he was cool with but he kinda needed Johnny conscious for a moment.

"I ain't saying shit Red Riding Hood- wouldn't be as exciting," Johnny snorted. "Anyway, that set of wheels yu wanted? I'm gonna need some parts- usual fare," Johnny added, bringing up why he wanted to see the big red menace in the first place.

"Not a problem, I'll be sure to keep my eyes peeled next time I'm on duty. So is there anything special for the fights? I know last time the cage was electrified- was walking funny for the next day," Inferno said with a chuckle and a stupid grin.

"You was hollering up a shitstorm- you'd think you've never been electrocuted before," Johnny laughed.

"Atleast I didn't scream like a girl when my ass was set on fire," Inferno shot back.

"Yo! You hotheads should get going before we kick it off. Ain't nothing fancy going on tonight, ain't the right place for it," one of the other people there spoke up.

"Damn, that means I can't set myself on fire then," Inferno frowned playfully.

"It's over in the 'assembly line' and has quite a turn out. You two planning on fighting together or each other?" Their guide asked curiously.

Inferno shot Ember a playful smirk. "Won't worry about getting hot one way or the other~"
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open]   Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2021 8:00 pm

Blowing a tuff of flame out of her mouth before giving a chuckle she responded "Yeah ill be fighting." Walking back to where the fight was going on "Common little red see if you can last longer this time." she said as she playfully smirked. having a few tricks up her sleeves and a woman charm on her hands she believes she Turning her body temp up her clothes began to burn off reviling her amber dragon scale armor underneath.

"careful though bad I'm told I'm pretty hot when I'm fighting."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open]   Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2021 9:04 pm

Inferno's smirk widened at her teasing. "Sounds like someone's asking to be on the bottom again~" Inferno winked at Ember before she burnt most of her clothes off. He was still getting used to the idea of showing her off- but it did wonders for his ego that she was his and no one elses. "Think you'll have to work to get mine off this time Emmy- woudn't want to distract you~" Inferno added, though the idea of burning his off crossed his mind.

"You guys realize it's a fight right?" A now slightly uncomfortable guide spokeup.

"It usually is every night, and I got the claw marks to prove it~" Inferno didn't miss a beat as they arrived in the "assembly line" of the factory. What would've normally been filled with a series of conveyors and automated assemblers, was now instead filled with makeshift stands or seats around a proper steel cage. There seemed to already be a fight going on between a couple normies.

"Right, I'll go let the guys know you two are in. Red Hood's been through this already but the longer you stay in, and the more fights you win, the more cash you get from the pot- minus what we take to cover some expenses," The Guide said looking more for an excuse to leave before the two continued to shamelessly flirt with each other.

"Oi, while yer at it, get us some drinks too, but none of that watery tasting shit," Inferno called after em. Before long, it was finally one of their turns- Ember's in this case. "Go break a leg- several if you can~" Inferno grinned, giving her a firm and encouraging squeeze for good luck.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open]   Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2021 10:51 pm

Ember gave a blush in surprise as she walked into the ring with her first challenger a nobody who telegraphed his attacks and was just sloppy with their execution. Ember earned a chuckle from the onlookers as she just kept dodging the mans attacks effortlessly. effectively making him look like a fool a few onlookers who may have gotten a bit to druck were shouting lewd remarks from the seats however ember just ignored them as she kept fighting focused on her battle just like she was taught as a kid.

after wearing the man down a bit and her still full of energy she rushed forward delivering a few jabs to the mans chest and face. When he tried to go for a wide swing she ducked under the mad before landing a jab to his armpit knocking the wind out of him before delivering a side kick to his temple ending the fight as the crowed cheered.

Outside the building the doorman would get another visitor.
"Im looking to participate in the next cagefight."
"I dunno what your talking bout buddy you better ju-" the doorman just opened the door as the man handed him a wad of hundreds. "yer up next then bud but that firecracker has a mean kick so be careful." "I'm aware what shes capable of"

as ember was waiting in the ring for her next fight the announcer shouted out. "Was that a great fight or what folks now will the next challenger please enter the ring remember no weapons or powers anything past that is free game." Ember was confident until the new challenger entered the ring in full view. putting up her first ready to fight only the words before the bell rang were uttered

"Ember"
"Ren"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open]   Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2021 12:17 am

Inferno found himself a seat ringside and managed to eventually get his drink- not entirely what he wanted but most of the good stuff was probably gone if it ever existed anyway. He totally didn't pick this spot for the view either, mostly because Ember was moving about her first guy who even Inferno could tell was an amateur. He was fully aware of some of the lewd remarks being shot Ember's way, and there was still that selfish irritation that these nobodies got to oggle HIS girl. But they also got to see her lay this guy out, which he had no doubts in his mind that she could- wasn't fighting him yet anyhow.

The guy did go down like a sack of potatos, and the crowd cheered or whistled at her- Inferno did both. He was looking forward to the next fight, or his fight being next when he saw a familiar... face appear. Inferno was practically breathing fire out of his nostrils, clenching his fists as he got into the arena. If Ember had acted any other way, he would've probably stormed down and immediately tried to act on the thread he made when he and Ember first met. He did notice that he had stood up, and giving off "menace" vibes before slowly sitting back down and watching not unlike a lion glaring down at an intruder in his domain. As much as he wanted nothing more than to rip this guy a new one- she probably felt the same... so for now he'd just verbally encourage her to turn him into spare parts! "Tear em apart Ember!"
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open]   Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2021 9:45 pm

Ren took off his jacket His chest having the number 003-R on the right peck however his arm that replaced the one orion burned off Had a framilure arm tattoo on it from wraith. "h-how" Ren evily smiled "we just reclaimed the old model he's far from dead but he's in our custody." the arm tattoo could be seen from the bleachers but few people could recognize it side from Orion and Ember. Closing her eyes she hung her head. "Your not walking away this time you know that." her only response was a solid punch to the side of her head by ren while getting up she let out a shrill yelp as Ren put his foot down on her tail scar.

"didn't your parents ever tell you no fight is ever fair people fight dirty" Lifting up his foot off of embers tail he grabbed her by her hair pulling her to her feet before sending a punch to her gut and one quickly to her face putting her to the ground again. The crowd from early er watching hell the guy she knocked out cold was up against the cage begging her to just stay down and that shes had enough.  

"pfft i thought you would have more fight than this" turning around he added "Wraith sure did." something caught his leg making him fall looking back to the now pissed Ember blood ticked down her chin from a busted tooth. "Did your momma ever tell you not to turn your back on an oponant."
What shocked her more was Ren just laughed before Retorting "that's the spirit soldier" before hoping back on his feet from laying on his back.

The real fight began as Ren and Ember would trade blows back and forth kicks punches elbows and knees all connecting with each other Ember would by this point be heavily breathing and on her knees while ren looked at her not in a malicious look but in a somber and respectful tone as he knelt down  before he put two flashdrives in her hand "on those are the location were wraith is in a warehouse alone but safe the second is of the politition who called the hit on your friends to save her image." he quietly told her before standing up. "I Forfet the match to her." Ember looked up With a curious question as Ren shook his head. "you remind me of someone i used to know." Exiting the cage he began making his way to the door.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open]   Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2021 10:23 pm

For the moment, Inferno- could do a many things besides watch. But then it was made personal when he saw that arm tattoo. He still didn't know the guy personally, and frankly didn't know he even existed until Ember. He wanted her to see it though, which meant he was trying to get under her skin... and another case of his being a shitty guy that had to resort to cheap tricks to stand a chance. Inferno continued to weigh the consequences of his jumping in and turning this into a two versus one- money was always nice, but he had gotten attached to Ember; and if it had been anyone else he'd have been able to endure her getting hurt. But clearly people near him started to notice, if not for the sparks of flame, his body language alone was enough to make them scoot away.

Whether or not he had seen her hand her something remained to be seen, the fact he conceded to her lost on him at the moment as he made a beeline for the door. After a second or two, people got out of the way as he made to intercept Ren. "You have ten seconds to convince me not to to rip yer head off and shove it up yer rusty metal ass..." Inferno repeated the promise he had made earlier, and nothing short of probably Ember was going to call him off.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open]   Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2021 10:30 pm

Ren shoved his hands in his pockets "honestly Iorion, inferno,leader of the skulls, whatever you choose to be known as in this timeline i got nothing to say to stop you, Looking at him with a sideling glance. giving a half smile. "Always the hotheaded nature of you that made me stay friends with you back then but that was a different time.....If your gonna kill me i wont stop you." Ember leaving the cage made her way over to Ren and Inron

"babe as much i want this guy dead i don't recommend it due to property damage but also i want to ask him some questions Wraith used to talk about him like they knew each other but things never made sense so before you kill him i want answers besides if you win the pot ill let you get the first hit in on him deal?"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open]   Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2021 11:03 pm

Inferno wasn't seething with obvious rage, whatever Ren said would've confused the hell out of him- but his temper flared more briefly mentiong his old gang. Wraith was talking about this too, and it still didn't make any sense to him. He was talking like he knew Inferno more than just reputation, it was weird and ticked him off more. He was the only him- which was mostly the way he liked it unless by chance there was a female version... Ember might like that too but his brain was dead focused on maybe tearing Ren a new one until Ember got to them both. Inferno growled lowly, glaring down at Ren. What questions did she need to ask him? But he'd get to kill him later... more likely when he won. It was rare that Inferno was rendered speechless- but in this case he was just THAT furious, and unable to properly get it out of his system right now with destroying Ren utterly.

So he instead just gave Ren a malicious glare before heading back toward the ring, catching Johnny's gaze. Whoever he was up against was going to have a very bad time of it...

The display had made things kind of awkward, and everyone who was a regular also knew how hotheaded Inferno could be. The fact he wasn't being verbal was... highly unsettling as his opponent, another big guy in his own right wasn't sure how to go about this. Inferno didn't have that probem once go was called, and Inferno went in swinging. Because he had refrained from lighting himself on fire up to this point, Inferno wasn't... too much more durable than your average person. But being a warm-blooded creature, he still HAD that extra durability- and he was not able to enjoy himself now.

It boiled down to a slobberknocker of sorts, Inferno was focused more on just causing as much pain and damage as he could with as little defense in mind as possible. Inferno used his height to his advantage until his opponent was bloodied and missing teeth after one more final knock out punch. "You were in the wrong place at the wrong time..." Inferno finally said to no one in particular, restraining the urge to curb stomp the guy. It also wasn't his thing to keep beating on a guy that was clearly knocked out... with one obvious exception.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open]   Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2021 11:21 pm

Ember would walk outside the door waiting inside the fenceline. "Okay who or what are and don't be criptic with me." Ember said still angry at the man. Ren paused for a moment before speaking "my name is Ren Sterling my 'soul' if you will is stuck in this robotic body how i got here i have no idea as the last thing i know i died a long time ago."

Ember knowing ghosts spirits are a thing hell dementional travel is also a thing but shes never heard of a ghost traveling time and space by the way Ren was talking. "Okay then how do you know so much about inferno and why even after everything you've done to me you never try to kill or cause more harm then you intended?"

Ren thought for a moment before saying. "in another plane of existence in a world very similar to this one i had a daughter, i wasn't entirely robotic but she was killed by hitmen and caused me to become a vigilante however that life didn't live long mabie one or two years. then this city were in right now i died it came under attack by a unknown group. and i defended a loved one before dieing from about 30 to 40 railgunshots..." Ember watched the man with curiosity hearing this man talk but not just the words but how he talked she knows when someone is lying something she was taught in her warlike realm. this man wasn't lying and even then she felt sorry for him.

"so what caused you to change from a hero to what took your daughter away." Ren gritted his teeth for a moment but calmed himself rather quickly ember knew those words must have hurt him a lot "Let me ask you this, do you think you could be the same person after dieing in different ways in multiple timelines remembering all of it no one remembering you and and your helpless to change the outcomes of their lives." Ember went silent loosing her stern expression. "I didn't think so, Hell I Used to be friends with inferno in the first timeline, i used to be a hero guess I've lived long enough to see myself become a villain. "go watch your boyfriend ill be outhere when he wishes to kill me."

Ember bit her lip before walking inside and seeing the end of infernos bout with the guy. "geeze hun you really worked the guy over huh?" giving him a squeeze in return before leaning against the wall while the next group went in for their fight.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open]   Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2021 12:05 am

Inferno was feeling slightly better- still mad and contemplating war crimes though. "....that kill bot's really killed my mood," Inferno said wrapping his arm around her after the squeeze, bruised and less bloodied than his opponent- knuckles were bleeding too from where he punched the guy out; but he was otherwise fine. She seemed to be acting alittle different, must have gotten what she wanted and had some revelation or something. "So- what'd he have to say?" Inferno asked to pass the time while the next fight got started, he was less interested in it right now- also no one he really cared about either.

Meanwhile...

"Aren't you a sight for sore eyes," a familiar voice to Ren atleast yawned- leading to a familiar purple pink striped hoodie. It was Chessa, Schrodinger's... cat... girl? She seemed to be just laying down in midair. "Also, welcome to the club of the existential crisis, I'm the club president," Chessa added with a tone that didn't match her cheshire grin.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open]   Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2021 12:18 am

Ren looked to the framilure face "well shit and here i thought i wouldn't see anyone i once knew, hows life?" Ren pulled out a smoke and lit it while taking a drag. "so whats the membership fee to this club with a cute girl for president"

meanwhile in the cage fight building....

"Ren's complicated but from our conversation he's been threw the ringer a lot....I don't expect you to understand how dimensional travel works but somehow his soul kept traveling to different dimensions of our world think of them as a videogame when you press the reset switch." Ember would explain what they talked about why Ren kept sparing her and trying not to cause lasting harm but also why he knows things he shouldn't be able to.

"The way i see it, babe, He's a broken man who fell a long way and gave up fighting the good fight." Ember said looking down "He mentioned he's still waiting outside if you wish to kill him. I wont stop you either but i also think knowing these things now makes a bit of sense in a morbid way i suppose."

the ref walked out to ember and mentioned shes up next then its her and Big Red if she wins. Ember looked at inferno before patting his side. "Just promise me you'll think about what i said okay." before heading back into the ring her opponent as a slightly overweight guy making her temper slightly flare up "you've gotta be kidding me....this is gonna be a short fight."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open]   Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2021 12:41 am

"Food mostly~" Chessa said coyly. "This one? Same old same old... I went to sleep, woke up and found myself in a timeline where the titans and their villains have grown up a lot," Chessa added sleepily, she wasn't sure why she ended up in this particular spot but... there was always one of her at Sconehenge~

MEANWHILE...

"Know enough about it to know you came from heaven~" Inferno quipped more like himself in response to the mention of dimensional travel. He otherwise listened to the rest of what she said, the only person in the building he'd consider listening to outside maybe Johnny depending on how he started the topic. Inferno couldn't fathom what that kind of experience was, the constantly waking up in different timelines. It made his head hurt, so he stopped thinking about it. But it did sound like she was subtly trying to get him to reconsider killing him, kind of odd since he killed some of her friends and all- not that he knew any of them personally but Ember was the only gauge of whether or not he SHOULD.

He'd mull it over for abit first... not like his life in THIS timeline had been great, but he seemed to be doing okay. Of course, he didn't have the experience that Ren had... but the idea that there HAD ben other versions of him... his head started to hurt again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open]   Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rage In The Cage [Shadowwalker, then open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next