Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Unintentional Rage Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Unintentional Rage Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Unintentional Rage Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Unintentional Rage Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Unintentional Rage Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Unintentional Rage Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Unintentional Rage Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Unintentional Rage Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Unintentional Rage Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Unintentional Rage Vote_lcapUnintentional Rage Voting_barUnintentional Rage Vote_rcap 
Moon
Unintentional Rage Vote_lcapUnintentional Rage Voting_barUnintentional Rage Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Unintentional Rage

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Roxanne Breeze

Unintentional Rage Empty
PostSubject: Unintentional Rage   Unintentional Rage Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:41 pm

I walked along the street and sensed three people coming toward my direction and I tried to get out of their way but they came right towards me. The tackled me down to the ground and I felt pain sear through my back as I hit the concrete. I felt someone on top of me and I tried shoving them off but the person just said, "Stop struggling. It will only make this last longer." I growled and said, "Get off of me now." The person on top of me said, "No." I felt the rage inside of me grow more and I looked at the boy with now glowing amber eyes saying, "I said get off!" I threw him off and stood up. I stomped on the ground causing the earth to shake and I made boulders come up out of it. I hurled the boulders at the people almost hitting one of them and I stomped down again causing another tremor and more boulders to rise out of the concrete.
Back to top Go down

Unintentional Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unintentional Rage   Unintentional Rage Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:53 pm

Arinn was quietly flying across the sky, blissfully. She didn't have anything that needed her attention a the moment, so she could just enjoy a nice flight in the most peaceful music on this world. Silence.

That bliss was broken by the sound of earth ripping from where it once was, and being hurled at a few street punks. Arinn dropped down on one of the boulders, looking at the girl with a a serious face. "Oi! What do ya think you're doing?" She asked. "You could hit someone with that." Today she was wearing something different from what she usually did. She had recently went out to buy new clothes, since she only hand one pair on Earth. She more or less looked like what someone here would call a tomboy.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Breeze

Unintentional Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unintentional Rage   Unintentional Rage Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:00 pm

I glared at the girl who had spoken to me just now and without second thought hurled the other boulders that I had been levitating towards her. I said to her, "You will suffer for your interference."
Back to top Go down

Unintentional Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unintentional Rage   Unintentional Rage Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:04 pm

Arinn blasted the boulders apart with her energy blasts, then knocked one out of her face with her own hand, protected by her dark magic. "I'm going to suffer? I'm not in the mood for threats." She jumped off the boulder to deliver a knee to the girl's face, attempting to knock her out then and there.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Breeze

Unintentional Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unintentional Rage   Unintentional Rage Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:09 pm

I felt her knee me in the face and I went flying into a building and fell down as my eyes went back to their usual cloudy blue look. I felt the destruction that had been caused and whispered, "No..." I had actually done it. I had lost control in public where I could have harmed innocent people. Perhaps I really was nothing but a freak. Maybe my father was right before he passed away. Perhaps Doctor Wonder had been right. That all I was meant for was to destroy things and people. I faced the direction of the girl who had attacked me and whispered without expecting her to accept it, "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down

Unintentional Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unintentional Rage   Unintentional Rage Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:18 pm

Arinn looked surprised. No effort to dodge, counter, nothing. Maybe she had been too quick to judge on this one. She walked up to the girl, wings extended fully as a sign of warning. Dark marking that glowed in a purple aura lined her arms, but she couldn't do anything about that, and she reached her arm down to the girl. "I'm sorry too. I'm a bit quick to judge." Weather or not the girl took her hand, Arinn pulled her up to her level, and she finally let her wings rest on her sides. She turned and looked to the night sky, cracking her knuckles. "Name's Arinn. What's your's?"
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Breeze

Unintentional Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unintentional Rage   Unintentional Rage Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:22 pm

I stood feeling the girl now known as Arinn to be right next to me. I looked down and said, "Roxanne though most people call me Roxy. I don't know what came over me. One minute I was scared and angry and the next I was against the wall with a large pain in my back. I can tell the damage I caused to the street though... I feel like a monster."
Back to top Go down

Unintentional Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unintentional Rage   Unintentional Rage Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:34 pm

Arinn arched an eyebrow. [color:8dfc=98AFC7]"You feel like a monster? You had one bad day and flung some pebbles at some guys. That shouldn't make you feel like a monster. In fact, you should feel good, they where probably going to snatch some old lady's purse, and then they'd be my problem to deal with." Arinn showed Roxy her arm, witch was pouring out dark energy at an unhealthy rate. [color:8dfc=98AFC7]"See this? I actually am a monster." She took a moment to chuckle. Not even a couple weeks ago, she was an angel. [color:8dfc=98AFC7]"But I'm not crying over it. I go out and help people simply because I can't be bothered to do what else. What I'm saying is, don't put labels on yourself. If you do, you'll become what you see yourself as." Arinn then raised her hands up. [color:8dfc=98AFC7]"Well, if you want to become a monster, be my guest and feel that why about yourself until your feeling become reality. But just know that if you do, I still got a knee that hasn't tasted your face yet."
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Breeze

Unintentional Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unintentional Rage   Unintentional Rage Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:38 pm

I sighed and said, "I don't want to be a monster it's just when I lose control like that... innocent people can get hurt. I don't want to hurt people. If anything I want to help them but my power won't let me because if I use too much of it at once, that happens. What you just experienced."
Back to top Go down

Unintentional Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unintentional Rage   Unintentional Rage Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:46 pm

Arinn broke her stare at the sky to look at Roxy. [color:ce31=98AFC7]"Then train. Train hard." She said with a small smile. [color:ce31=98AFC7]"Both inside and out. You need to learn self control if you want to help people without hurting them." She took a vile out of her pocket, and poured it on her arm. It sounded and smelled like burning, and it looked like Arinn was in pain, but the leaking stopped by a lot.[color:ce31=98AFC7]"But I see what you mean. Overusing my powers lead to side effects too. But yours can be corrected.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Breeze

Unintentional Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unintentional Rage   Unintentional Rage Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 11:03 pm

I felt the earth around me with my feet and for the first time noticed just how much destruction I had caused. I sighed and said, "How? How can I fix what I have done here? I've destroyed like half the block..."
Back to top Go down

Unintentional Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unintentional Rage   Unintentional Rage Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 11:12 pm

Arinn shrugged like she didn't care, because to be honest, she didn't. "Well... I dunno. I guess you could just put the stuff back, then let the city take care of the rest."
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Breeze

Unintentional Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unintentional Rage   Unintentional Rage Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 11:21 pm

I sighed and said, "I guess you really don't care. You probably just think I'm some girl who almost completely destroyed an entire block. I wish there was some way I could begin to get on your good side. Like if we could be friends or something." I concentrated on the boulders laying around on the street and placed them back into the ground I had taken them out of. I let them just drop and then fell to my knees exhausted wishing to just take a nap.
Back to top Go down

Unintentional Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unintentional Rage   Unintentional Rage Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 11:29 pm

Arinn chuckled. "That's not at all what I think of you. I think of you as someone with great potential but needs a step in the right direction. Oh, and you are on my good side. This is about as cozy as I can get." She grinned as Roxy fell to her knees and dropped to one knee with her. "We could be friends."
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Breeze

Unintentional Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unintentional Rage   Unintentional Rage Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 11:32 pm

I smiled and said to her, "That would be nice. By the way if you haven't noticed, humanly, I'm blind. I use the earth to see what's around me. I can't really see detail or color but I can see form and if people are carrying anything or if they're lying."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unintentional Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unintentional Rage   Unintentional Rage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unintentional Rage
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next