Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Tutoring (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Tutoring (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Tutoring (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Tutoring (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Tutoring (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Tutoring (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Tutoring (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Tutoring (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Tutoring (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Tutoring (Kyte) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTutoring (Kyte) - Page 2 Voting_barTutoring (Kyte) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Tutoring (Kyte) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTutoring (Kyte) - Page 2 Voting_barTutoring (Kyte) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Tutoring (Kyte)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Tutoring (Kyte) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutoring (Kyte)   Tutoring (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:33 am

Kyte looked at the sword change shape again, raising an eyebrow once more.

Interesting. A sentient being of a blade that can change its shape at will. I'm sure Gekido and it would get along swimmingly.

Kyte looked back to Tiberius as he asked if there was anything else.

Yes. Whether it's a longsword or bastard sword is up to you, apparently more literally than I had imagined. Longswords are for slashing and piercing, while bastard swords are for smashing and destroying. Since you have a very fast mind, I could teach you to use both, but focusing on one at a time would be best.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring (Kyte)   Tutoring (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:38 am

Tiberius nodded and lifted the sword as it grew longer and larger saying. "I prefer smashing and destroying so lets start with that, we can see how quickly I learn that and then move to the other." Tiberius took the same stance Kyte had used in the circle. If Kyte took the time to look he had what looked like a hilt with three holes in it where his other hand should be.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring (Kyte)   Tutoring (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:03 am

Kyte reached out and took the blade before Tiberius could lift it, it leaning awkwardly as he wasn't used to the weight. Noctis was no effort for him, because it had chosen him as its wielder. But for a being this large, a bastard sword was almost unmanageable.

This is your first lesson. Until you are ready, I will be keeping this sword.

Unfortunately, most blades don't choose their masters. And some fall into the hands of people who have no idea how to use them. And innocent people pay the price.

Kyte gave a sideways glance to Tiberius.

You could mess up, and get yourself hurt. Or, even worse...hurt those or what you're trying to protect.

Even if you are the most heartless being in this plane of existence, there is always something you want to protect. Whether that's you, or someone or something else, a sword is only something used to kill.

So...don't use this blade until you can cut only what you intend to cut. You understand, Tib?
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring (Kyte)   Tutoring (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:06 am

Tiberius nodded taking the words in and said. "Basically don't swing my blade unless I'm looking to kill the target. Because everything has a repercussion. Is this correct?' Tiberius watched for Kyte's answer with interest he was interested in learning but he also wanting to gain the demons respect as much as Tib respected him.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring (Kyte)   Tutoring (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:11 am

Kyte smirked gently as Tiberius spoke his opinion. He truly was smarter than given credit for.

That's one reason. However, I'm not going to control how you use your sword. If you want to use your sword to defend or block, that's fine with me.

The point I'm trying to get across, though, is that you need to learn how to use it so you don't screw up and hit yourself, or someone other than you intended.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring (Kyte)   Tutoring (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:15 am

Tiberius nodded looking at the blade and said seriously. "Bonesword can cut through my armor even. I appreciate your assistance in keeping me from messing up." Tiberius stood there his eyes locked on Kyte's giving the false impression that he was a stupid beast even now. Knowing he was smart his eyes still didn't show it.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring (Kyte)   Tutoring (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:26 am

Kyte got up from his desk, putting Tiberius's sword against the wall, and also left his bastard sword against his desk, walking to the space where holograms were generated. He motioned Tiberius over. Inputting a few codes on a virtual keyboard, the generator sealed itself off for more effect, putting them in a quite different area. Tiberius was now surrounded by water, standing on a single stone. Kyte was a ways away from him, tossing a rock up and down in his hand.

A sword, nearly identical to the one Tiberius had been showing him, appeared floating in front of him for Tiberius to take.

I take it you've heard of baseball?
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring (Kyte)   Tutoring (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:28 am

Tiberius said seriously. "I have read of it." he grabbed the sword and released it immediately. He looked it over and said. "Ah it's not the same one." he then grabbed it and brought it to his normal position watching the rock and asked. "Am I to cut the rock out of the air?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring (Kyte)   Tutoring (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:41 am

That's not your only option. You can dodge, parry, bat it, cut it. As long as it's dealt with, you're fine. I let you use the fake sword because it won't harm you or anyone else.

Kyte then pitched a rock straight for Tiberius's face, watching how he reacted. The underlying motive of this exercise was to see what Tiberius was bad at. If he was slightly open on his left side, for example. A good way to improve strength was to take away weakness.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring (Kyte)   Tutoring (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:44 am

Tiberius listened to everything his eyes locked on the rock. He watched it coming and opened his mouth biting down on the rock which if real or simulated to be real would be crushed into a powder that he'd just breathe out. Tiberius grinned and said. "I hope that counts I won't let them hit my armor anyway, but biting is one of my weapons. It usually comes with a few doses of venom."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring (Kyte)   Tutoring (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:05 pm

Kyte nodded as Tiberius simply bit it.

That would work.

Kyte then pitched four more rocks Tiberius's way, all aimed at separate points on his body. Both of his arms, his chest, and his right leg.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring (Kyte)   Tutoring (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:14 pm

TIberius's whips burst forward smashing three rocks the whips dealt with the ones coming for his left arm chest and right leg. He swung the sword quickly in an attempt to smash it with the flat of the blade. Tiberius was over-joyed this was training, he'd never been trained by anyone in the past everyone feared him too much.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring (Kyte)   Tutoring (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 7:01 pm

Kyte nodded as Tiberius dealt with the rocks, but pitched the remaining five rocks his way as he was dealing with them. Not everything could be so easy. Two for his face, two for his legs, and one for the center of his chest.

You've dealt with these considerably well.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring (Kyte)   Tutoring (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 7:04 pm

Tiberius shot two of them down with his gun and the tenetacles dealt with the rest. "Thank you sir, I have fought a long time so straight forward is where I'm strongest." Tiberius stayed put on the island though not knowing what would come next. Tib adjusted his grip on the sword and the tentacles retracted into his hand.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring (Kyte)   Tutoring (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:58 pm

Kyte smiled, before snapping, the hologram shifting their locations. They ended up in a meadow, with plenty of trees and grass. Kyte stepped forward, holding his bastard sword Noctis.

When it comes to blades, I'm sure you've noticed that there's a certain art.

As Kyte spoke, he swung at an imaginary enemy very slowly, as if in slow motion, and then weaved with a spin, dispatching another one with a more powerful blow.

With any other sword, you'd be taught the dance of beautiful death. Men are bags of water. If you pierce them- Kyte made a sudden thrust, betraying the slow movements of his previous form. The thrusting motion was straight, and his blade remained level afterwards. -The water leaks out...and they die.

After a moment, Kyte withdrew his sword, and resumed the gentle pace.

You're learning the path of destruction. For an hour each day, I will resume this dance with the same pattern. You will memorize my movements, and mimic them as I perform them. This will implant the basic moves you need to know into your mind. I don't care how fast you learn; trust me, I've noticed, but in patience, you will find power.

You will learn the fundamental strike.

As Kyte said this, he sped up again, bringing Noctis down in a powerful blow and stopping, it having whistled through the air a bit.

You will learn how to blast through your opponents with the thrust.

Kyte repeated the thrust from before.

You will learn many things just by this practice. Even if your mind is quick, I've met no one whose body learns at as quick a pace. Your body will know how to react when your mind is numb. Your body will repeat your movements without your mind telling it to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring (Kyte)   Tutoring (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tutoring (Kyte)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next