Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Tutoring (Kyte) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Tutoring (Kyte) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Tutoring (Kyte) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Tutoring (Kyte) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Tutoring (Kyte) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Tutoring (Kyte) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Tutoring (Kyte) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Tutoring (Kyte) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Tutoring (Kyte) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Tutoring (Kyte) Vote_lcapTutoring (Kyte) Voting_barTutoring (Kyte) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Tutoring (Kyte)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Tutoring (Kyte) Empty
PostSubject: Tutoring (Kyte)   Tutoring (Kyte) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 4:56 pm

Tiberius strode through the halls his small form blind again but now having the ability to smell this good made up for it. He strode down to the room where Kyte had taught them and walked in ducking through the doorway. Tiberius strode in the room and his tentacles spread out as he searched for a scent. He walked around the room slowly Kyte wasn't here at the moment but where was better to wait. It's not like Tib had anything else going on.
Tiberius sat down at one of the chairs and waited for the demonic instructor to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Tutoring (Kyte) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutoring (Kyte)   Tutoring (Kyte) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:15 pm

Kyte walked in to the classroom shortly, and, without even looking up from a clipboard, acknowledged him.

Ah, Tib. One of my favorite students. I finished teaching my only class for the day hours ago. What is it you wanted?

Kyte was working on plans...but plans of what was still up for debate.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Tutoring (Kyte) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutoring (Kyte)   Tutoring (Kyte) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 11:02 pm

Tiberius said seriously. "Tutoring." He stood and walked toward the demon his form had changed drastically. He began growing as he walked until his head was at the twenty foot mark. Tiberius's talons changed form as well one became a long rifle and the other became a massive sword.

Tiberius held out the sword as Kyte had in his lesson when he tried getting him out of the ring. Tib said seriously. "I learn fast but it's better to learn from someone who's good, I want to learn how to use this right." He spun the cleaver shaped sword in his hand and watched Kyte. "I would like to learn from you, you are an honorable warrior and I seek your knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Tutoring (Kyte) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutoring (Kyte)   Tutoring (Kyte) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 11:32 pm

It was only when Tiberius mentioned tutoring that Kyte paused in his observation, and actually turned to Tiberius to acknowledge him with his eyes. He noticed his changed appearance, and looked it over, seeing the rifle and the sword in addition. Tiberius said he wanted to use the sword right, and wanted to learn from Kyte.

As Kyte considered this, his thoughts went back to Charissa. He hadn't spoken to her in months, and so his only student was AWOL. He stroked his chin gently, before reaching up to his shoulder, pulling his bastard sword Noctis off of his shoulder, and then tossed it up. It whirled a bit in the air, before embedding into the floor in front of Tiberius.

Pick it up.

Kyte waited for Tiberius to do as he instructed.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Tutoring (Kyte) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutoring (Kyte)   Tutoring (Kyte) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 11:38 pm

Tiberius looked at the sword and set his down gently. His fingers curled around the handle and he prepared to use his full strength and lifted the sword as though it were light. Tiberius looked at the small sword and said. "I have lifted it, what is the next step." His own sword was on the ground now over twelve feet long and weighing in at over 800 pounds.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Tutoring (Kyte) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutoring (Kyte)   Tutoring (Kyte) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 11:51 pm

The fact that Tiberius lifted the blade wasn't all too impressive. He was asking what to do next.

Simple. I just want you to look at it. I want you to notice how different it is from the sword you have there. I want you to recognize what its advantages, and what its flaws are. I want you to tell me why I use that sword, and why you would use the one you have there.

As he spoke, he pressed a button under his desk, and the door to the room closed. Class was in session.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Tutoring (Kyte) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutoring (Kyte)   Tutoring (Kyte) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 11:58 pm

Tiberius lifted the bastard sword and said calmly. "Semi heavy, good for short or long range. Can be used one or two handed. Shape of the blade inceases cutting power without providing more air resistance than is required." He ran a talon along the cross guard and said. "Provides protection for the hand of the wielder as well. A practical and good design by humans." Tiberius flipped it around and grabbed it careful to not let the blade touch him just in case. He held the hilt out to Kyte and said. "My swords shape is designed for destruction. Raw power fuels its chop, being that I'm better with raw power I think my son chose that form for a reason. However he will maintain his edge and keep it monomolecular."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Tutoring (Kyte) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutoring (Kyte)   Tutoring (Kyte) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:42 am

Kyte listened intently to Tiberius's observations of Noctis, seeing that he was definitely smarter than he appeared. Of course, Kyte had never doubted his intelligence in the first place; judging people by their appearance alone never proved to be entirely correct. As Tiberius offered Noctis back to Kyte, Kyte took it, staring directly at Tiberius.

After a few moments, he merely nodded, before a katana formed in front of him. This was his father's sword, Yokoshima, and Kyte did not use it, but it would have a purpose in this lesson.

Now this one. I don't use it, but you would benefit from examining it.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Tutoring (Kyte) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutoring (Kyte)   Tutoring (Kyte) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:44 am

Tiberius lifted the katana and swung it a couple times. "It's fast and light. Good for accuracy and speed. It's curve increasing cutting ability." He continued to examine the weapon and said. "It appears to be usable with one or two hands allowing for faster and more accurate strikes or two handed for more power. The blade itself seems to be designed to resist chipping. I would guess you use this because you consider accuracy and speed to be of greater importance." Tiberius repeated the motion of offering it back hilt first.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Tutoring (Kyte) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutoring (Kyte)   Tutoring (Kyte) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:52 am

Kyte nodded. Tiberius was spot-on. Perhaps he was worthy of apprenticeship. He took Yokoshima back, soon absorbing it back inside himself.

Before we begin, I want to be clear on something. Being my apprentice is very rare. I have only had three in five thousand years. Being my apprentice means I not only like you, but that I have respect for you, and recognize that you have potential. Potential that benefits from my tutelage.

I also want you to understand that to be my apprentice, I will be teaching you things beyond HIVE curriculum. When you are my apprentice, and until you are fully learned, you are not evil, or neutral. You are no longer a student of HIVE. Your allegiance belongs to me, for to truly learn what I have to offer, you must recognize what I teach you and what I ask you to do as true and as necessary, in that respective order.

I'm not making you my slave. I only say this because I don't appreciate someone who quits. If you are to become my student, you either do it, or you do not. So you decide. You can think on it for a while. You can make the decision right now. Just be aware that if you accept, I won't tolerate any slack.

Kyte looked directly into Tiberius's eyes, dead serious.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Tutoring (Kyte) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutoring (Kyte)   Tutoring (Kyte) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:55 am

Tiberius didn't look away from Kyte as he listened. "I am honored Kyte, as my people chose to devour the universe eons ago. I choose to obey your commands, I will not question but I will analyze. I will prove myself worthy of your instruction however you deem necessary." Tiberius bowed and grabbed his Bonesword offering it to Kyte to examine the blade.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Tutoring (Kyte) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutoring (Kyte)   Tutoring (Kyte) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:04 am

Kyte nodded as he stared at Tiberius intently, as if staring into his very soul and examining it. He offered his sword, and Kyte took it, hoping his eyes would tell him something other than what they had told him about it before. They didn't. He sighed.

Very well. Back to business. I noticed that earlier, you called this blade your son. So forgive me, and try not to take any offense when I say this...but this blade is not ideal. Don't get me wrong; it's effective. If this is your path, I welcome it. All I'm trying to say here is that it's not the kind of blade I would recommend.

Kyte gave it another look, before putting it on his desk, and not handing it back.

Not that it needs one...but is there any kind of sheath or scabbard you have for this?
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Tutoring (Kyte) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutoring (Kyte)   Tutoring (Kyte) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:09 am

Tiberius asked seriously. "What form should it take. And that description was literal, the blade itself is living and thinking." Tiberius walked toward the desk and said seriously. "No it has no sheathe, it becomes my talon when I change forms otherwise I keep it in hand." The blade changed slightly getting thinner and slightly longer to better resemble the Katana.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Tutoring (Kyte) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutoring (Kyte)   Tutoring (Kyte) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:14 am

Kyte raised an eyebrow as he watched the blade morph its shape, becoming more like a katana, before looking back to Tiberius as he also informed him that it had no vessel to carry it.

As I said, Tib, if you want to use that kind of blade, it's alright. But the kind of sword I would recommend is a longsword, or a bastard sword. Katana have great cutting ability, and are indeed quick, as well as accurate, but it only has one edge, and nowhere near the cutting power of a longsword or bastard sword. Not to mention that with a longsword, you also have a tip designed for piercing. Katana can pierce a target, but they weren't exactly made for doing such a thing.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Tutoring (Kyte) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutoring (Kyte)   Tutoring (Kyte) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:21 am

Tiberius nodded and took his advice the sword changing it's tip and sharpening on both sides of the blade. Tiberius looked at Kyte and asked. "Are there any other recommendations sir? I will prove to you the speed of an Ixoran mind." he started reaching for the sword in it's new form it's changes were smooth as though he'd meant it and the sword was a living thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tutoring (Kyte) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutoring (Kyte)   Tutoring (Kyte) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tutoring (Kyte)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next