Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapMarry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open) - Page 3 Voting_barMarry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapMarry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open) - Page 3 Voting_barMarry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open)   Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 10:25 pm

Marry made her way to baker street she only had a block to go till she got to the lefays home as she tried to remember what wolf made her do and sighed
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open)   Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:51 am

Emily followed the guy very closely, glaring at him and occasionally checking the corners ready to use her reflexes, senses, and energy projection to blast him through a wall or two if necessary. "So, where is she then? Hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open)   Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:50 pm

"Give me a break, I'm not a bloodhound, nor am I a psychic. Itazura replied angrily. Immediately following this response, he tripped and fell, sliding a couple of inches along the ground. "...Ow...that sucked." he muttered out loud, but inside he was smirking. Almost there...please let her fall for this... "Wait, there she is!" he exclaimed loudly, pointing across the hall at...some random person leaning against the wall. Hoping that Emily had fallen for his ruse, he opened his hand and shot a blast of fire, attempting to propel himself backwards into the bathroom he had tripped in front of. Childish? Yes. Effective? Time would give the answer to that question.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open)   Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:38 am

Emily didn't bother inspecting the person more than a glance. For starters, they were clearly male. Secondly, no one who had just committed a series of crimes would just chill by a wall. Unless they were really really stupid. Instead, Itazura launched himself into the bathroom, Emily sighed and flash stepped around him, stopping his sliding with her foot. "Well now you've made me angry..."
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open)   Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:30 pm

...Crap. Itazura thought as he felt himself being stopped. This was about to get a little bit more interesting. "Alright, you caught me. Now, just calm down, and I'm sure we can talk this out." he said calmly as he slowly stood up, making sure to keep his hands pointing away from Emily. Well, one last thing to try, I suppose. he thought, turning to face her and looking directly in her eye. "Alright, I've no doubt you're ticked at me, but how about you forget you ever saw me, and we both go about our merry business. he replied, activating his other power. Yes, it was a long shot, but he was out of options at this point. In the event this didn't work, he would jump back from his opponent and bring his hands up, launching a blast of fire towards Emily.

Last edited by Itazura on Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open)   Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:07 pm

(I honestly don't quite understand here. Is he trying to hypnotize a computer...? If so you can edit...)
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open)   Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:21 pm

(OOC: technically yes, but he doesn't know that.)
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open)   Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:24 pm

(Ok, that probably won't work seeing as she has data banks and stuff...so I want you to edit please. I don't really want you to get caught with no chance.)
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open)   Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:28 pm

(I wasn't really expecting it to go well for him at all, but edited nonetheless)
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open)   Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:38 pm

Emily, being unphased, brought up her hands to discharge energy to equal the fire and expel it. "Yeah no." she said glaring at him. "Now if nothing else I have you for assault. Nice."
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open)   Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:52 pm

Well, now she had a charge on him. Terrific. Well, now what? Surrender isn't an option, that could just lead to people figuring out who I actually am. Running's a no-go as well, she'd catch up to me way to quickly. So... Itazura's eyes darted around the hallway, looking for anything that could assist him. Briefly, his eyes settled on a smoke detector, before he continued looking around as if he hadn't seen it. Finally, he sighed. "Well, it seems I have been outmatched. Not bad." he said, slowly moving towards the alarm. "So, what happens now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open)   Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3