Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapMarry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open) - Page 2 Voting_barMarry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapMarry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open) - Page 2 Voting_barMarry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open)   Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:27 am

(No energy ball, she was charging up to transform)

Emily stared her down in the eye and smiled a bit. "What's the point? I can just project my energy outward as a shield. The forces will be balanced. And I'm sure firework here can do something similar." She sighed and held up her Titans communicator like a CIA badge or something.

"You're under arrest for destruction of property, disturbing the peace, general terror, terroristic threats and...probably a leash law."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open)   Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 1:04 pm

wolf sighed and had marry drop he scythe and took off her explosives belt before saying his voice coming through marry, "Oh just stop with the charge spill already we've heard it a thousand times besides it don't matter Marry will just end up back at arkham where they will give her drugs to make me dissaeppar for awhile. You know I really hate you humans its all your fualt she hates me she never locked me away till you humans told her to I wish we where never found in those woods sometimes do me just one favor take marry out the backway don't let her see the dead body's she will only have a hazey memory at best of what happened anyway." Wolf closed marrys eyes and let marry have control

Marry opened her eyes now grey and looked around in confusion she was at the mall she quickly knew that wolf had control of her she saw her scythe along with her expolsives belt and looked at the heroine in front of her and the hero behinde her and asked tears in her grey ey, "What did I do this time and was anyone hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open)   Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 2:17 pm

Itazura let out a small sigh of relief as the girl dropped her weapons. While the Titan may have been able to protect herself, he doubted that he would be able to create enough fire to push back the force from six of those bombs. He listened to the girl's speech quietly, rather surprised at what he was hearing. Weird...what is she going on about? Does she have split personalities? he wondered as Marry closed and then reopened her eyes. Is this even the same person we were just fighting? "Um, no, nothing happened." Itauzra replied quickly. "Nobody got hurt, you just passed out for a little bit." he said. He glanced at the Titan momentary, almost as if he was challenging her to say something different.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open)   Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:45 pm

Emily sighed and shook her head. "No, everything's fine, I suppose." Reverting to her original form, she sighed and her hair returned to its original shade. "Watch her for a moment." She told the other guy, flying up through the skylight...which had been shattered by the bombs the girl had been throwing around. God, you miss 4 minutes of a fight and you miss the whole thing.

She pressed the button on the side of the communicator and sat on the roof of the mall. "Hey, guys? It's Emily. So...hypothetically, lets say there's someone with split personalities. They go on a rampage because of said split personality. After being caught, they give up quietly, but revert to someone who has no clue what's going on. What do I do about that...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open)   Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:55 am

"Go by the book on this one Em. Bag em, and bring them back to the tower orrr find someone who deals in the mind to try and put a psychic block on their crazier half. Either way, don't let whatevs caused the episode to happen again."

Ben 10 chimed into the intercom, but didn't give his location or what he was doing, just some helpful advice since he did have over 6 years of experience.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open)   Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:44 am

Itazura watched as the Titan flew up through the skylight. Probably calling her teammates. he thought as he turned back to look at the girl who had caused all of this. "Well, I'd say it's about time you got going." he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open)   Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:12 pm

Marry sighed and said, "um ok bye." Marry then started to head back to the front of the mall where all the destruction was at she really wanted to get home and out of this outfit that wolf made her ware.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open)   Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:14 am

(Holy forgetfulness)

Emily nodded, even though she knew Ben couldn't see it. "Alright, thanks..." She said, floating back into the mall and...the girl was gone?! How?! She floated up to the other guy, who was COMPLETELY CONSCIOUS and growled at him, her hair turning bright blonde again. "Where is the girl...?"
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open)   Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 10:47 pm

Itazura sighed with relief. Well, that's one problem down... he thought, turning back towards Emily as she descended. ...and one to go. "Oh, were you expecting her to stay? I thought you were leaving me in charge of her, and I decided that arresting her would probably just increase her stress and make something like this happen all over again. So, I let her go." he explained. Hopefully she isn't too smart, or this could get ugly.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open)   Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 9:26 am

Emily's eyes narrowed and glowed in a golden shade. She was military. She thought like a computer. Did he really think she'd be fooled so easily? "I was going to take her back to the tower and try and get her help before we do anything. Locking her down would only come if she turned out to be a colossal threat to everyone around her."

Sighing, the girl started floating toward the guy. "And because of how stupid you were to let her go...I have to take you down.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open)   Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 7:40 pm

Well, it was worth a shot. "Really? Your logic is to fight me because of a girl I let go not five minutes ago? You realize that fighting me will just waste more time and make finding her even more difficult, right? Itazura said mockingly. "Your options now are fight me, or go find that girl. Fight me, and the girl gets away. Go after the girl, and I'm gone. Take your pick.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open)   Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 10:23 pm

Emily smiled. "Tell me what direction she went in then..." She said, her yellow aura appearing around her. Going over 100 mph, she imagined she'd catch up to her, then come back and deal with Itazura. "You should know I can fly faster than a jet airplane. I can deal with you and her in less than minutes. Just give up and make it easier for both of us."
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open)   Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:37 am

Itazura laughed harshly. "Speed and power aren't everything. Anyway, how about I help you find her, then we settle our differences." In reality, he had no intention of aiding her in her search, but his current plan would be a bit difficult to execute from his location if she was as fast as she said she was.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open)   Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 7:45 am

Emily didn't trust this guy. One of two things caused that, his letting the girl get away, or it might just be Emily's military background and inability to trust people. Whichever one it was...she'd keep a VERY close eye on this guy. "Fine...But if you so much as think about making a run for it..." A red glow surrounded her as her hair lengthened and turned to a crimson color. "I will knock. You. Out. Now take the lead..."
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open)   Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 12:53 am

"Very well. And there's no need for violent threats by the way." Itazura replied as he started leading Emily...in the direction opposite to the way taken by the girl. Well, this girl definitely isn't an idiot, so I'll have to make my move as soon as possible. he thought, mapping out a quick route in his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open)   Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marry goes shopping and wolf goes destructive(open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next