Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Catching up (moon, ask or invite) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Catching up (moon, ask or invite) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Catching up (moon, ask or invite) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Catching up (moon, ask or invite) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Catching up (moon, ask or invite) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Catching up (moon, ask or invite) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Catching up (moon, ask or invite) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Catching up (moon, ask or invite) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Catching up (moon, ask or invite) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Catching up (moon, ask or invite) Vote_lcapCatching up (moon, ask or invite) Voting_barCatching up (moon, ask or invite) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Catching up (moon, ask or invite) Vote_lcapCatching up (moon, ask or invite) Voting_barCatching up (moon, ask or invite) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Catching up (moon, ask or invite)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Catching up (moon, ask or invite) Empty
PostSubject: Catching up (moon, ask or invite)   Catching up (moon, ask or invite) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 4:16 pm

Paige was walking out of school as she saw her old friends that she made while visiting Steel city quite some time ago and walk up to them smiling.

"Hey guys"

they all say hey except for one that just waved nervously.

"I see you are just as shy as ever Leeloo. so what did i miss since the last time i saw you all?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Catching up (moon, ask or invite)   Catching up (moon, ask or invite) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 4:23 pm

Eric was riding through Jumpcity where he would stop at a small shop. He would walk in and buy a silver necklace with a red heart at the end, it had several diamonds in-crested around it. He nodded slowly and picked up the black one, yeah, she would love this. Eric threw the money on the counter and walked out, putting the necklace in his pocket. He would take out his phone and text Leeloo. "Are you out of school? Would you like me to pick you up? We can go out to eat somewhere." Eric texted as he hopped on his bike.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Catching up (moon, ask or invite)   Catching up (moon, ask or invite) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 4:54 pm

WHile the others fill paige in who was still in her shcool uniform Leeloo texts eric back.

"yeah im out but my friends and I ran into one of our old friends shes pretty cool and a lot more level headed than my friends that you know. You could meet her if you want were over by the school entrance in jump"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Catching up (moon, ask or invite)   Catching up (moon, ask or invite) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 5:00 pm

Eric smiled slightly and drove off to her school. New friend, she was probably going to be condom obsessed too! It took about 10 minutes until he drove to the school and stopped in front of Leeloo. He took off his helmet and kissed Leeloo on the cheek,not noticing Paige. "Hello, love." Eric said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Catching up (moon, ask or invite)   Catching up (moon, ask or invite) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 5:13 pm

Leeloo smiles giving him a quick hug. Paige sees eric and her ears lower down to the sides and she begins to tear up.

"Eric....?"

Eric had never gotten the memo that eric was alive so she was pretty suprised to see him and really glad. Paige never really had moved on past eric considering she had been forced to after learning of his non real death.

".... Eric... I.... I thought you were..... I thought you had died oh my god your alive!"

Leeloo steps back as paige runs up and hugs eric tightly only thinking she was just a good old friend of erics and not his ex.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Catching up (moon, ask or invite)   Catching up (moon, ask or invite) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 5:16 pm

Eric was confused, he didn't hang out with Akow much, where did this come from. "Um, Akow, My girlfriend is right there so you know..." Eric let the sentence hang in the air, looking at Leeloo awkwardly, he hoped she wouldn't be offended. Because Akow was acting like this, Eric assumed she had a bad day.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Catching up (moon, ask or invite)   Catching up (moon, ask or invite) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 5:22 pm

leeloo looks to him saying its ok as paige backs up a little crying shoking her head and looks up to him her shapr teeth and pointy ears clearly visable.

"No dummy it's me"

Paige smiles a bit as she cries.

"It's paige."

Paige said going back to hugging him
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Catching up (moon, ask or invite)   Catching up (moon, ask or invite) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 5:25 pm

Eric was shocked but grabbed Paige and pulled her in a tight hug. "Dang, I thought you were like 27 now!" Eric whispered in her ear, so no one else heard. "I can't believe you're back." Eric said as he let go of her, letting her breath. It was so precious to see Paige, she left him to save people, well she didn't purposely, but he missed her and was so happy to see her.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Catching up (moon, ask or invite)   Catching up (moon, ask or invite) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 5:42 pm

Paige snifed and wiped away her tears and backs up a foot.

"I am but there was a incodent im stil the same age but my body isnt."

Paige lookes to a smileing leeloo who honestly had no idea what was going on but kept smiling because she knew eric was happy. Paige remembers what eric said to leeloo and felt glad that she didnt cause eric to hold his life waiting on her. Paige takes a deep breath and smiles to leeloo.

"I'm glad you finally found a guy leeloo.... you'll like this one he'll always try and make you happy even if it ment giving his own life. thats what makes him such a great guy."

Paige was happy for them but since she hadnt really gotten over eric it was still hard for her to see eric with another girl.the purple haird friend hangs on paige with one arm smiling.

"Yeah and thats not all I'm pretty sure they hooked up if you know what i mean."

Paige fakes a smile now but her ears remain down un able to pick them up.

"Oh really now thats, great."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Catching up (moon, ask or invite)   Catching up (moon, ask or invite) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:53 am

Eric smiled back to Paige. Seeing his first love was hard, he just wanted to grab her and run off where no one would separate them ever again, but now he has Leeloo. Eric smiled at Paige but walked over to Leeloo and threw his arm over her shoulder. She scowled at Leeloo's purple haired friend. "Very mature." Eric noted looking at the group of friends, then his bike. " I was going to take Leeloo out to eat, but because of this reunion I say we all go out! I'll pay." Eric announced with a grin. "We just need a way to get over to the pizza place." He said as he furrowed his brow.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Catching up (moon, ask or invite)   Catching up (moon, ask or invite) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:02 pm

"I'll need to drive motorcycle over but I think I can get the rest of you guys a ride my hu-uncle adam could give you guys a ride to the pizza shop."

"Hu-uncle? whats that a comonations of a hunk and an uncle?"

leeloo looks to eric and whispers to him.

"I'm glad you got to meet up with your old friend Eric."

Leeloo said still having no clue paige was more than just a friend to eric.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Catching up (moon, ask or invite)   Catching up (moon, ask or invite) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 4:50 pm

Eric smiled at Paige, "hu-uncle", That is defiantly an inside joke. Eric nodded, "Okay, when Paige's 'Hu-Uncle'," Eric mimicked with a chuckle "Gets here, we'll all go." Eric finished while pulling Leeloo closer into him, he wouldn't let anything happen to her, he couldn't face that pain again. Eric observed the group awkwardly, Being around all the young people, Including Paige, makes Eric feel, well old! Paige was kind of older then him, but she cheated a lot of things, she still has the mental awesomeness of 19 year old though.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Catching up (moon, ask or invite)   Catching up (moon, ask or invite) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:55 pm

Paige walks off down the sside walk out of hearin gdistance and pulls out her phone and calla her hu-uncle aka her husband whwo she was forced to call her uncle.

"hello?"

"Hey sweety i need you to come drive some of my friends to the pizza shop because my motor cyle doesnt relly seat 4."

"I told you you should have gotten a second van insted of a motorcycle"

"Adam I'm suposed to be a teenage girl not amiddle aged house wife. can you just pick them up and drove them over for me?"

"alright be there in 5 minutes"

Paige hangs up and starts to head over to the others
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Catching up (moon, ask or invite)   Catching up (moon, ask or invite) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:04 pm

Eric smiled at Paige when she got back. "Did you get a ride for your friends?" Eric asked Paige, motioning to the other group of friends standing by. He turned to look down at Leeloo and flashed the grin he picked up from when he began high school. He leaned down to Leeloo "I have a present for you, But i'll wait 'till later to give it to you." Eric whispered remembering the necklace he bought her.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Catching up (moon, ask or invite)   Catching up (moon, ask or invite) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:17 pm

"yeah he'll be here in about 5 minutes."

Leeloo smiles up at eric and gives him a kiss on the lips. the twins make kissy faces at eric and leeloo.

"get a room!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catching up (moon, ask or invite)   Catching up (moon, ask or invite) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catching up (moon, ask or invite)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next