Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Catching Up (Dar) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Catching Up (Dar) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Catching Up (Dar) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Catching Up (Dar) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Catching Up (Dar) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Catching Up (Dar) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Catching Up (Dar) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Catching Up (Dar) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Catching Up (Dar) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Catching Up (Dar) Vote_lcapCatching Up (Dar) Voting_barCatching Up (Dar) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Catching Up (Dar) Vote_lcapCatching Up (Dar) Voting_barCatching Up (Dar) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Catching Up (Dar)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Catching Up (Dar) Empty
PostSubject: Catching Up (Dar)   Catching Up (Dar) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 12:23 am

Jenny rides her motor cycle over to the local ice cream shop and walks inside. Jenny looks around looking for Jemmy. Jenny had been back for a few days now and it was about time she found Jemmy and tell her she was back Jenny did leave with the two of them being friends. Jenny wanted to catch up buy Jemmy some ice cream and tell her she was back.

Last Jenny also heard from Jemmy was she was going to try and do good now and with Jenny trying to build a heroing team she figured she could see if Jemmy wanted to join and if she didn't well they could still hang out as friends anyways.

Jenny didn't see her inside but she walked up to the counter buying some ice cream for herself and something she figured Jemmy would go for based on what Jemmy got last time they were here. Jenny took the ice cream sat it down and sat down herself and waited for Jemmy it was only a matter of time Jemmy would show up the girl did have a sweet tooth after all.
Back to top Go down

Catching Up (Dar) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Dar)   Catching Up (Dar) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 2:02 am

A little blonde girl teleported inside the ice cream shop. A few people jumped, but the excitement didn't last long. In Jump City, people were used to seeing strange things like this. The staff of this ice cream shop in particular, were used to the little teleporting girl. She was here three times a day.

Jemmy flashed a smile at her friend, who had already ordered for the both of them. Jenny had chosen her favorite flavor: the kind with sugar in it. "I don't think I'll ever understand you, Jennifer. I threaten to eat your boyfriend, force the two of you to fight, and then all the sudden we're best friends." Jemmy plopped down on the chair next to Jenny. "Of course, I'm glad things turned out that way. I've recently started to enjoy having friends, and I'd like to think I'm a better person because of you." Jemmy took a big bite of ice cream and closed her eyes to enjoy the caramel and hot fudge. She talked with her mouth still half-full. "So...that message you left...I didn't listen to it. Too long. You're making a team? Like a baseball team?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

Catching Up (Dar) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Dar)   Catching Up (Dar) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 2:26 am

Jenny looked up from her ice cream when she saw everyone jump figuring it was Jemmy which it was. Jenny smiled to her as she talked and plopped down. "What can I say I'm an odd girl but I'm glad to hear you are enjoying new friends and our friendship." Jenny started eating her own ice cream. "Yeah apparently I talk too much can you believe that?" She said with a smile joking around. "But yeah I am and it's a team of heroes not too many as of yet but I figured it'd be safer to fight crime together with others and more fun so you can joke around and stuff while heroing." She took another bite of ice cream. "And you being my best friend, I wanted to know if you wanted to join. It's okay if you don't we can still hang out and everything but yeah I thought it would be even more fun with my best friend around, you know go on missions get ice cream afterwards train together, goof off."
Back to top Go down

Catching Up (Dar) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Dar)   Catching Up (Dar) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 11:00 pm

Jemmy was seriously her best friend? Jemmy frowned at her ice cream for a second. This poor girl. She must really have issues if she considered Jemmy her closest companion. "Yeah, fighting crime sounds good. Ice cream sounds good. Not sure about the training part. You are right, though. It is safer to stick together. The Titans already won't let me on the team, or even on their island anymore."

Jemmy looked Jenny in the eye. "Okay, I'll join, but we need an understanding. You can't make me do something. If I don't want to do it, I won't do it. I won't ever do anything to hurt your team, but I'm not promising to come running at your every call. Second, our names are too similar. We need code-names. I call the Samurai. What about you? Didn't you already have a super hero name? Energetic Oreo or something?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Catching Up (Dar) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Dar)   Catching Up (Dar) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 11:19 pm

Jenny smiled to her "I'm glad that you are willing to join and don't worry I won't. The team is going to have every member equal I just formed the team and set up stuff and guide the team but I'm not leader cause there won't be one. Were going to be doing voting stuff and on some missions there might be a person to guide the team but trust me I won't make you do something you don't want to... unless that something is trying to kill yourself." She said joking around.

She blinked and thought about it, she hadn't noticed it till now but they really didn't notice until now. Jemmy and Jenny. "Wow we really do, i'd rather be called by my real name in civilian clothes but I'm Energy Warrior or any shortened version of that name while in my hero costume." She handed Jemmy the communicator explaining how it worked. "Now you can customized the color if you want but that's your communicator call me and or the team when ever you need help and we aren't around." She smiled softly to her. "Welcome to the team Samurai."
Back to top Go down

Catching Up (Dar) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Dar)   Catching Up (Dar) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 1:05 am

Oh, so Jemmy could call Jenny by the name 'Energy Warrior' as long as they were on a mission, but if the girl wasn't wearing a mask, then it was still Jenny. Jemmy's head was starting to hurt. She decided to just make up a nick-name for Jenny, to make it easier to remember. Something that was neither Jenny nor Energy Warrior should be fine to say in any situation.

But what would be a good nick name?

Jemmy accepted the communicator. It was kinda cool, she thought. When they changed colors, Jemmy wanted hers to be pink. She wondered where Jenny had obtained these things. Was there a secret factory that produced secret communicators?

"Thanks. Hey, why did you decide to become a hero in the first place? Why not just be a normal human? You don't get anything out of helping people. Aren't there other things you'd rather be doing?" Jemmy folded her hands. "I mean, I really don't care about being a hero, to be honest. It's just something to do, and I'm trying to be good now, so it's a positive outlet for me. But why are you going through all this work?"

Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Catching Up (Dar) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Dar)   Catching Up (Dar) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 3:51 am

Jenny's smiled faded looking down a bit if Jemmy could see her ears that were hidden by her hat they would be drooping and like always when talking about something emotional or made her emotions spike her voice changed back to her normal southern accent. "All my life I've been judged, bullied, feared, treated differently and well you get the idea... I had a rock thrown at me when i was 3 once and ever since then my parents kept me in the attic for my own protection. It was all because of how I looked and that alone..."

She took a bite of her ice cream. "I have always wanted friends... or others who treated me normally and I had that once before one guy used me and got them all killed... I wasn't always the hero type... but the main thing besides helping others that can't help themselves that make me feel pretty good about myself it's the fact that when I'm in my costume I can show off who I really am and others praise me or at least don't give me dirty looks... I can't be a normal human because I'm not normal and I accept that but most of the time... others don't. I'm a hero because I can be me and help others when I'm in my costume and as for going through all this trouble it's to let others know they aren't alone... I sure would have loved to know that back in Texas when I was the only non human looking meta in town."

Jenny and her brother were the only metas in the tinny town they grew up in and her brother looked completely normal and just had powers which got him a lot of dates from others thinking it was cool but because of her looks she was commonly instantly judged at first glance. She couldn't even shake the memory of everyone's dirty looks and children running from her from seeing her because of all the made up stories about her when she went back to her home town while she was gone to go to her parents and brothers funeral. She had been the only one to show up and the only one to care. She even remembered just sitting up in her old room in the attic staring at the beat up wooden sword her brother made her when she was 5 so they could play the knight who saved the kingdom and what ever villain her brother pretended to be the day he played with her. the thoughts of everything made her eyes watery and her irises turn light blue.
Back to top Go down

Catching Up (Dar) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Dar)   Catching Up (Dar) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 2:20 am

Jemmy finished her ice cream as Jenny talked. She had more of a history than Jemmy had thought. Meta-humans were persecuted at times? This idea was new to Jemmy. Why would the humans be so mean to somebody better than them? A metahuman had more power than a normal human, usually enough to kill a normal human with ease. Why then, would anyone tempt death? Perhaps it was jealousy? Humans never seemed to make any sense.

She still couldn't think of a good nickname for the girl. When Jenny finished her explanation, Jemmy chuckled. "You're kinda messed up, aren't you? You're doing this because you want to feel better about yourself, because you want to prove them wrong." Jemmy set down her spoon. "Don't worry, though. You're not the only messed-up person. All these people I meet care about other people, even if those people aren't their friends. Sure, murder is wrong and stuff, but why do you care about other people? Why should I?" Jemmy shook her head. "Sorry, I've been thinking too much lately. It's been a while since..." Jemmy's voice trailed off. She seemed to be staring at something that only she could see.

After a few seconds, Jemmy turned to Jenny again. "Haven't you ever wanted to just forget all the bad things that happened to you? You could start over, fresh and clean. Maybe you could write yourself a note, explaining the few things you absolutely can't forget, like who your best friend is, who your boyfriend is, and where to buy the best ice cream."

Jemmy reached out and touched Jenny's hand, locking eyes with her. "Will you do it, Jenny? Will you start all over with me? Even after so many times, it still scares me. I think if someone was to do it with me, I wouldn't be so afraid. It's just been so long, thousands of years. Countless faces too old for the history books that I knew better than I know you. They have to go."

And then a very rare thing happened. The little Lord of Chaos started to cry, softly. She wiped the tears away with her wrist. "It won't be today. I have some stuff to do first. But when the time comes, will you erase all your memories with me? We can be best friends again. Nothing good needs to change. We can just be happy, and not have to think so much."

Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Catching Up (Dar) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Dar)   Catching Up (Dar) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:42 pm

Jenny nods she knew for a fact that she was pretty messed up but she didn't usually look too far into it. Jenny listened to what Jemmy had to say silently thinking as she spoke she sat down by Jemmy hugging her. "Jemmy every one of my experiences make me who I am the good and the bad. The bad make me tougher and the good makes me learn that no matter how bad things get there's a chance they can get good again. I have made so much progress in my life and I'd hate to throw it away but... For you I would you are my best friend after all... you are one of the only people in my life who have shown up and stuck around putting up with me I might not be the same without my memories but for you knowing I would still have you as my friend I'd be glad to do it with you."
Back to top Go down

Catching Up (Dar) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Dar)   Catching Up (Dar) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 1:31 am

Jenny's response started out as Jemmy expected. She took a responsible view of her life, stating that all of her experiences had made her what she was today and that it would be a shame to lose those memories.

But then Jenny surprised her. The teen said that Jemmy was such a good friend, that she wouldn't mind wiping her memory as long as they would be together afterwards. Jemmy actually wondered if Jemmy was thinking of some other Jemmy, one who had actually been a true friend.

Jemmy hugged her friend, Jenny, back. Tears started to well up in her eyes again. It felt so good to be hugged, to be loved by another person. It was the greatest thing she had learned in the last few thousand years.

She hoped that she would learn it again soon.

"Thank you. I know this is a bad time. You're just starting your team of heroes. I'll still join that. I'm going to write myself a note, so that when I wake up, I'll know all the important things. We'll write your team on that note, so it will stick together. We will always be together, Jenny, until the day you die."

Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Catching Up (Dar) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Dar)   Catching Up (Dar) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 1:58 am

Jenny smiled as she hugged her and nodded to her "Alright and if i ever can reach the level of healing that i have a theory on I can become immortal as long as i always have energy to use. It's a theory that if the air hurts us and causes us to age if i can understand how it does that I could work towards healing myself as it does that to stop myself from aging and who knows maybe I could even one day to figure out how to make it so if I do things like smoking it wouldn't hurt me!" She laughed a bit and sighed "Nah it's probably just some silly idea I doubt I could ever be that good at my powers."
Back to top Go down

Catching Up (Dar) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Dar)   Catching Up (Dar) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 2:41 am

OOC: A good place to stop, I think. Short but sweet. Thanks for a good thread. I'll PM you the link to the follow-up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Catching Up (Dar) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Dar)   Catching Up (Dar) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catching Up (Dar)
Page 1 of 1