Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcapTime Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!! - Page 2 Voting_barTime Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcapTime Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!! - Page 2 Voting_barTime Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!!   Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 3:16 pm

Hotwire was getting the hang of this. Apparently his powers over machinery were considered mystcal in this time... Issac Asimovs principal of magic just being technology we don't understand in action.

"I say as long as we're being offered, it would be rude not to."

He looked to the young lady.

"Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!!   Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:05 pm

The father and daughter bows to Hotwire, then Toji."This way, wizard and warrior." Toji grins, shrugging."Well, I won't turn down a meal, hahahaha!!" After leading the two heroes to their home, they all sit down to a simple repast.The father looks at the Toji's torn clothing, his eyes suddenly gleaming with a sort of wiseness."So, young warrior, how did you survive that sword blow? Are you a wizard, also?" Toji chokes on his rice."er....um...that is....eh....you see....."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!!   Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 8:10 am

"He's ah... been blessed. A gift of sorts." Hotwire said.

Apparently the girl wasn't an only child, for a couple of other daughters of the father joined them, and asked who the guests were.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!!   Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 5:02 pm

Toji nods hurridely."Ah...yes, of course!! A blessing!!! That's right!!" The man looks at Toji, then Hotwire, then shakes his head."Hmph, you're lying. But that's okay. You don't wish to tell, you don't have to. Ah, daughters! These are two heroes that saved your sister and me." The daughter they saved sighs."Still, all of us are low on food, and so is everyone in this distric. The gang has paid off the enforcers of the law, so they can do whatever they want." Toji stands up, growling on hearing this news."Well, I don't think I'll stand for that."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!!   Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:15 pm

Corrupt cops... sounds like they couldn't go anywhere without running into those.

"Sounds like you need some new lawkeepers. Consider us them." He said holding his arm up. The blue lines of technological power spread across them.

All of the daughters gaped in awe. One of the daughters who had just entered approached him as his arm powered down.

"You appear to be most powerful!" She merrily said. Hotwire blushed his bright shade of crimson.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!!   Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:06 pm

Toji grinned, clapping Hotwire on the back."Well, he is a T-er, wizard, you know!! " Lightning crackles through Toji's hair as he grins, anxious to beat a gang.The family gasps at seeing this."But I'm not sure you need come along. After all, a I am a Okamian halfling......" Toji realizes what he just said, and winces. The family backs away, fear on their faces."So, you're a demon halfling, then, young man?" A old man totters in, leaning on a cane. The father tries to hold him back." F-father!! Stay back, he's a demon." Picking up his cane, the old man taps him on the head."No,no, he's a demon halfling. There's a difference. If he was evil, why help us, and why offer to take down the Dark Dragon gang, hmmm?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!!   Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:11 pm

"And not only that, he's my pal here. So if you have a problem with him, you have one with me."

The family looked at each other, and the daughters quickly apologized... especially the one who had grown so affixed to hotwire.

"So what do you say toji? Ready to kick some dragon tail?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!!   Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:37 pm

Toji grins, nodding."Right!!!! Let's go, I'm anxious to fight!!!" He gets the directions, then walks out, headed for the Gangs hq.12 minutes later, they arrive at a huge, abandoned temple. Toji looks at hotwire."Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!!   Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:39 pm

"Big abandoned buildings... even in the past the baddies have no originality." Hotwire joked.

The two of them walked inside.

"Get ready for cheesy traps, and ninja ambushes..." Hotwire said... he had seen way too many corny kung-fu movies.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!!   Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:18 pm

Toji grins at Hotwire."Hey, no disrespecting my culture, freind. You been watching Attack of The Samuria Hotdog again, hmm?" He starts laughing, only to stop when a large studded ball of solid wood, attached to a rope, swings down from the ceiling, impacting the young demon's head with enough force to smash a regular human beings skull. Fortunelty, Toji's head was hard enough to break the ball, and not the other way around. As it was, it did sting a little. "ouch. Jeez, what a lame trap. Let's continue on."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!!   Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:01 am

As the trap set off, hotwire chuckled when Toji brushed it off.

"What was that about no cheesy traps? Just wait and I bet there's gonna be some ninjas... or at least some sword wielding maniac."

he continued to the upper levels of the temple, which got rather monotonous as they went.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!!   Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:59 pm

Toji rolled his eyes."Come on." As they progressed, several other normally lethal traps were triggered, only to be stopped by the halfdemons hide.They came to a dark corridor."You know, I bet there's something in there." As he said that, there was the sound of stomping, and a huge,heavily armored man came out. He was carrying a nodachi."Eh.....that figures."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!!   Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 1:07 pm

Hotwire stepped forward.

"Let me take this one. You've had all the fun so far." He said dashing forward. The man came in with a slash, only to find it stopped an inch from hotwire's arm.

"Hyper-tempered steel and master swordsman... no match for a 2.5 Kilo-gauss magnet."

He clenched his hand and the sword was forced from his hand, and landed imbedded in the opposite wall.

"What sort of demon are you."

"An high-tech one." he said grabbing a pellet from his belt, and tossing it into the guys helmet. Green gas would pour out, and after a few seconds, the man would collapse.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!!   Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 5:51 pm

Toji grinned and stood back."By all means. I gotta tell you though, it hasn't been fun, espessiallly that last one. I mean, seriously, a bucket of oil? What where they thinking, even if it was poured on the steps?" The half demon grinned at hotwire as the swordsman fell down."Ninja wanna be."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!!   Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:04 pm

"Oh sue me..." He said. The continued on. Soon they got to the near top floor.

"Almost there... you read?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!!   Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next