Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!! Vote_lcapTime Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!! Voting_barTime Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!! Vote_rcap 
Moon
Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!! Vote_lcapTime Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!! Voting_barTime Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!! Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!! Empty
PostSubject: Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!!   Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 10:52 am

Toji rushed around, looking at the machine, utterly lost at the tech."Eh, what's this. What's that!? Why does that glow!?" Toji looked at a large and obvious button."Eh? I wonder what this does......" He raises his hand to push it.As you could see, he was excited to go to his ancestral land, literally.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!!   Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 2:57 pm

"Toji... What did I say about not touching it..." Hotwire groaned as he fiddled with the knobs. He had agreed to let toji come back with him to japan to find a family heirloom.

"Are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!!   Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 3:58 pm

Toji grinned, bowing."Aye, Hotwire-san. Are you ready?" he looked at Hotwire, holding in his laughter.Maybe it was just him, but Hotwire looked......positively ridiculous wearing ancient Japanese clothing! Finally, he couldn't hold it in."Hahahahahaha....ahem...anytime you're ready."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!!   Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:02 pm

"Yes... I'm ready. Ancient Kyoto Japan. Year 537 AD." With that, the pad flashed, and they were gone.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!!   Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:31 pm

toji grinned at the busy street."Ah, Kyota!!! Heh, hotwire, better make sure you have your weapons on you. it's a wild place." He looked around, thinking."First, let's get some info. A good area for that would be a sake bar."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!!   Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:13 am

"Sake! What's the legal drinking age around here?" Hotwire asked incredulously.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!!   Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:42 am

Toji shrugged."I don't think there is one, but they still probably won't let us drink. After all, we are kids, hahahhahahaha. Still, it'd be a good place to gather info. Let us go!!!' Toji adjusts the straw hat hiding his hair, makes sure the Dark Katana is in it's fake sheath firmly, then starts walking.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!!   Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 12:11 pm

As they started walking, people stopped and stared at the two walking down the street.

Hotwire swore he heard one of them mutter "Demon..."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!!   Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 12:26 pm

Toji blinked when he heard the word demon."Uuuuh....Hot, let's go just a little faster....I don't want to fight anybody, not just yet..." Suddenly, a girl cried out."AAAAh. Let me go!!!" Toji sped up, rounding the corner. Two punks, obviously these era's equilvant of gangsters, sneered as the man tried to get past them to his daughter.The bigger one knocked him down."This is what happens when you don't pay your debt!!" "Father!!!" The girl struggled to reach her dad, but the thug increased his grip, snickering."More you struggle, the tighter I have to hold you,heheheh..." Toji growled, walking up to them."Enough!!! Leave them be!!" The big one turned around, pulling out a shoddily made sword."So, you wanna die?Fine!!!" He slashed at Toji, only to gape in amazement and fear as it shattered on the young halflings skin."Tch, cheap weapon you had there..."Toji slammed his palm into the man's stomach, sending him flying.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!!   Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 5:10 pm

Hotwire saw the fight ensue. Seemed toji had things under control.

When the fight was over, the girl ran up to toji.

"Thank you very much. These men would not have let us be even if father did pay them."

Hotwire walked up, and the girl shrieked again, and hid behind her father.

"AIII! Oni! Please make the demon go away brave sir!"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!!   Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:47 am

Toji smiled gently at the girl."It's alright, he's just a foriegner. He's not a demon, trust me." Toji makes sure his hat is on firmly. Suddenly, something impacts him from behind, and his hat flies off. Toji turns around. One of the bandits had gotten up, and he was holding a three section staff, which was covered in metal spikes. he stared at the end that he had smashed Toji's head with.It was cracked, and the spikes had fallen off."Do you even know how to use that?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!!   Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:54 am

"Eh... I doubt it." Hotwire ran at the other bandit, and used some punches. He had had analysed the man in front of him and seen the right spots to hit to knock him off guard. His razer sharp reflexes made him near impossible to hit.

To the girl there... he would seem to be using a strange fighting style, as it bore no resemblance to any Asian martial art.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!!   Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:00 pm

Toji stands back, grinning at the father and daughter as Hotwire handles the other one. The father takes his eyes off the teen's brilliant hair to speak to him."A-aren't you going to help him, warrior?" Toji shakes his head."He can handle it. That style he's using is from the land he's from, and there's not much chance of a lowly scum like that bandit winning, not with my freinds abilities."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!!   Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:22 pm

The man through his staff at hotwire, and almost as if to show off his abilities, hotwire pulled a small device from his belt. As he side-stepped, he attached the small patch to the mans staff and grabbed it. As his powers flowed through the patch, the man was electrocuted. As his clothes smoked a bit, he fell to the ground.

"Hot-patches. My own design, that only work with my powers as an activator."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!!   Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 12:30 pm

The two villagers stared in shock as the man collasped.Toji grinned."it also helps he's a magician." The man and girl looked at eachother, then bowed."Please, come in and eat." Toji blinked, then grinned, looking at Hotwire."What do you say, oh wise 'sage'?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!!   Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time Travel Adventures: Feudal Toji!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next