Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
You're driving me quackers (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
You're driving me quackers (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
You're driving me quackers (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
You're driving me quackers (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
You're driving me quackers (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
You're driving me quackers (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
You're driving me quackers (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
You're driving me quackers (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
You're driving me quackers (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
You're driving me quackers (open) Vote_lcapYou're driving me quackers (open) Voting_barYou're driving me quackers (open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
You're driving me quackers (open) Vote_lcapYou're driving me quackers (open) Voting_barYou're driving me quackers (open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

You're driving me quackers (open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

You're driving me quackers (open) Empty
PostSubject: You're driving me quackers (open)   You're driving me quackers (open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:15 pm

So it was a very busy Saturday at the Jump City Mall, it was noon and as you'd expect on the weekend it was full. There were families out shopping and there were teenagers just hanging around. Also in the mall was the man known as Scott Jones. He had been taking a while off but now he was back in Jump City but at the moment he wasn't saving the day, he was sat in the food court. He had a grey zip up hoodie on with the sleeves pulled up and the hood up over his head as he sat on his own with enough food in front of him to feed a family of food but when your metabolism is as fast as his is then you need to eat mountains at a time.

He'd already been through nine burgers and was now onto his tenth but then suddenly there was an explosion which caused the mall to become full of screams of panic. Getting to his feet Scott would look over to where the explosion came from, it was a jewelry store. Then what Scott saw next stunned him beyond belief, it was a duck with a grenade. "Am I drunk?" Scott looked down at his watch. "It's only noon so I can't be drunk but that means that I'm actually seeing a duck holding a grenade." Yes Scott was talking to himself, he knew he was on his own so he's not crazy.

Scott would then get up and make his way over to the store, he was still in his civillian clothes. He just still couldn't believe he was seeing a duck but the grenade had now been replaced with a gun. "Hey, I really think you should put that down before somebody gets hurt." Mr. Quackers would then turn to face Scott and open fire on him but Scott easily avoided the shots with his speed. "Really? Is that all you've got?" Scott would let out a yawn and stretch, showing that this was boring to hopefully get Quackers attention so that he would forget the store. "Quack." Scotts jaw would then drop. "Seriously, you can fire a gun but only say quack?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: You're driving me quackers (open)   You're driving me quackers (open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:24 pm

"Maybe That's becuase he's a quack." A voice joked. Toji stepped forward."Hello, ducky, I'm home!!!"Quacking feircely, Quakers threw a grenade at Toji, landing it right at his feet. Toji only had a chance to widen his eyes before it explode.BBOOM!!! The duck assumed a mocking air, only for it's beak to fall open as Toji got back up, groumbling."Ow.....that hurt, stupid duck...stupid grenade....stupid grenade duck....."
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: You're driving me quackers (open)   You're driving me quackers (open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:43 pm

So it seems that some other dude had appeared on the scene and took a grenade to the face, that was new. Scott then looked down and realised that he was still in his regular clothes so he disappeared and reappeared a few seconds later dressed in his superhero outfit. "That's better. Ok duck, I have no idea why you're here or how you can fire that gun, hell I don't even know who this guy is but I know math and I know we outnumber you so just give it up." But Mr. Quackers wouldn't give up that easily. Almost from out of nowhere he pulls out an AK47 and opened fire on BlackBolt who had to use his speed to avoid the bullets.

Thanks to Quackers never running out of ammo or needing to change magazines BlackBolt had to keep his distance, he couldn't risk getting in close and he had to keep an eye on his surroundings because he couldn't run across the line of civillians and risk them getting a bullet to the chest or something. For now he would just have to keep his distance and look for his opening which was going to be tough.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: You're driving me quackers (open)   You're driving me quackers (open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:50 pm

Toji blurs in front of the bullets, his body jerking as he takes them."Not nice, duck boy. That hurts!!!" He lifts up his shirt, groaning as he sees the bruises all over his torso."Maaaaan....." He glares at the duck, blurring foward to punt it.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: You're driving me quackers (open)   You're driving me quackers (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 3:55 pm

As Toji makes his way towards Quackers the duck pulls two rocket launchers from out of pretty much nowhere and fires them at Toji, that's how good this duck is. Thanks to the facts that the bullets had stopped BlackBolt was now free to attack but he quickly sees there's two rockets heading towards Toji and he needed to do something, the explosions have the potential to destroy the mall. Luckily while moving at super speed everything seems slowed down to Scott, he quickly runs forward and grabs one of the rockets, knowing that he risks his life just touching it.

Scott would quickly run through all the slowed down people in the mall and get outside and aimed the rocket up into the sky to explode safely. He quickly ran back inside, hopefully Toji can take the other one. "Phew, wasn't sure if I'd make that. I know I'm fast but that was cutting it close." Scott would run his forearm across his forehead, if he wasn't wearing a mask he would be rubbing sweat out of his eyes.

Maybe we should give it a while now to see if others join
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: You're driving me quackers (open)   You're driving me quackers (open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 8:01 am

Such a pleasant day, one fit for enjoying the mall. The Night Hawk known as Arachnikid (The Funny One) had made the trip over to Jump City, just to escape the bleak view that is, Steel City. At the mall he had simply been making his way around, bag of sweets in hand; just window shopping the mall gals. He was in his civillian clothes for the most part, his gauntlets tucked under the long sleeves of his hoodie, just in case. He was sort of 'Off Duty' as a hero.

But his time of enjoyment came to a close, as he instinctively leaped up to the ceiling having felt something speed past him.

"D'awwww"

He would say, noticing the bag of sweets on the floor. He's a Spider, but. Even eating spilled sweets on the floor was too much for him to digest. He dropped down to pick them up, which is when he heard gunfire from far away; the screams of shoppers as well; he had to help. The best he could do now was prop his hood up and go check it out. Shooting a line of webbing from his gauntlet, Arachnikid began his swing towards the danger zone.

Upon arrival he had zipped up to the upper portion of the area, sticking onto a wall. He couldn't believe it, a war hungry duck. Now that, that ones take the bread! Steel has its fair share of strange villains, but this is just absurd.

"...and I thought Doctor Light was a weird one..."
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: You're driving me quackers (open)   You're driving me quackers (open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 9:12 am

Emily was hanging out at the mall trying to act like a normal human female. So she was at a store trying on some clothes. This was normal? It's not nearly as fun as she had been lead to believe...kinda boring really...

Having heard gunshots, she transformed into her first form, which caused her hair to turn blonde. Shooting through the mall of screaming people, she couldn't help but be excited. An armed villain? Who know what kind of sinister being could be opening fire -- and it's a duck...

Emily stopped and blinked a few times to make sure her eyesight hadn't malfunctioned and she actually WAS seeing a duck holding 2 rocket launchers. She was. What the hell.

Shooting down in front of her fellow Titan, Emily grabbed the rocket in the middle, knowing that if the tip made contact with something the rocket would explode. Steering it out of the mall, she let it go into the sky before hitting it with an energy blast to destroy it and then she came back to confront the...duck.

"Definitely a new one...."
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: You're driving me quackers (open)   You're driving me quackers (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 8:25 pm

So there were now pretty much four heroes to take on one duck? This all seemed a bit excessive but apparently it was needed. Scott looked around at all the heroes here. "Now does anyone here speak duck? Because I believe we are going to need a translator for this little guy here." Quackers would look over at Scott and lift one of it's hands? Do ducks have hands? Well anyway the equivalent to it's hand, to Scott who was taken back in shock. "Did I just get the finger? FROM A DUCK?!"

As Toji ran in quackers would quickly pull out some smoke bombs to conceal where he was so as to help him avoid Toji's attack, luckily if Toji ran into a wall he could take it. Quackers would then look over to a girl with blonde hair, he liked the look of her but that still wouldn't stop him killing her as he pulled out the AK47's again and started with another round of endless bullets. Where was this duck getting all these weapons from? Who knows.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: You're driving me quackers (open)   You're driving me quackers (open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:29 pm

Emily's eyes seemed to flash as she smiled and started dodging the shots with ease. "Silly duck." She said, slowly closing in. "Bullets can't touch me...and I don't even need to touch you!" As she got into a good range, she launched off a small volley of energy shots. If they hit him it'd hurt. If not, she made sure they wouldn't do much damage to the surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: You're driving me quackers (open)   You're driving me quackers (open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:53 pm

"I got this"

From above hung down Arachnikid, dangling on a thin piece of webbing a few meters above the duck. A translator was needed, and so he was there..

"*INSERT SEVERAL DUCK SOUNDS* ...he called you an ugly duckling bro"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: You're driving me quackers (open)   You're driving me quackers (open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:01 pm

"He's a ugly ducking!!!' Toji staggers away from the wall he had implanted himself into, muttering angrily. "Low blow, duck....low blow......Stupid smoke grenades, stupid duck, stupid smoke grenades duck." He glares at the duck in question.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: You're driving me quackers (open)   You're driving me quackers (open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 8:50 pm

With the new rules on NPC and BlackBolt being a NPC there's no point in continuing this thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're driving me quackers (open)   You're driving me quackers (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You're driving me quackers (open)
Page 1 of 1