Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Need to Loosen up... (Open!) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Need to Loosen up... (Open!) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Need to Loosen up... (Open!) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Need to Loosen up... (Open!) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Need to Loosen up... (Open!) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Need to Loosen up... (Open!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Need to Loosen up... (Open!) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Need to Loosen up... (Open!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Need to Loosen up... (Open!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Need to Loosen up... (Open!) Vote_lcapNeed to Loosen up... (Open!) Voting_barNeed to Loosen up... (Open!) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Need to Loosen up... (Open!) Vote_lcapNeed to Loosen up... (Open!) Voting_barNeed to Loosen up... (Open!) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Need to Loosen up... (Open!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

Need to Loosen up... (Open!) Empty
PostSubject: Need to Loosen up... (Open!)   Need to Loosen up... (Open!) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:44 am

Emily was in the simulation room, again. That was where she seemed to spend all her time. A killjoy? Yeah. I guess you could probably say that. Honestly she found it shocking that she was the only person who seemed to use the simulation room to its fullest. Currently at 1.5x Earth's Gravity, Emily was trying to boost her speed enough to develop her new move. "Aeon lets take it back to normal gravity in here, ok?" The AI gave a sigh of relief as the gravity changed. Emily almost felt like she was floating. It was amazing. "Give me a target." She called, causing a lone thug to stand before her. Getting into a stance she shot forward, faster than before. Most people would hardly see her. "Meteor Combination! Lets go!" She called, throwing an elbow into the thugs jaw. Before the sim could even react she threw a series of frighteningly fast punches and kicks, rounding it out with a punch to the gut before jumping into the air, charging up and energy blast and completely disintegrating the sim. Emily made a note to only use this move on people who could take that much damage.

Powering down to her usual state; she walked out of the gym happily and went into the kitchen to see what there was. Well, for one thing Ben had left behind about a thousand left over chili fries. Probably from one of the orders where he bought 5x the amount he was actually going to eat. Waste of money, honestly. Grabbing herself some meat and two huge pieces of bread, she made herself a sandwich an poured herself a glass of apple juice. Sitting in the living room, she turned on the giant TV and started eating.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Need to Loosen up... (Open!)   Need to Loosen up... (Open!) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 3:37 am

Metamorphi walked into the living room, with a yawn he sat down on the couch next to Emily but didn`t do anything to suggest she was there.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Need to Loosen up... (Open!)   Need to Loosen up... (Open!) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:48 am

Emily noticed Meta, that much was easily done. Pretty much the pompous jerk of the team... "Well hi to you too..." She muttered, sipping her juice.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Need to Loosen up... (Open!)   Need to Loosen up... (Open!) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:19 am

(OOC: Pompous: no. Jerk: yes)

Meta looked at her Oh, hi he looked at her like she had a huge zit on her face then turned to the TV What are we watching?
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Need to Loosen up... (Open!)   Need to Loosen up... (Open!) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:28 am

Emily couldn't very well hide her annoyance with Meta. Too high on a horse honestly. "How would I know? I literally just turned on the thing."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Need to Loosen up... (Open!)   Need to Loosen up... (Open!) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:34 am

Oh, okay then he looked at the screen, at the music video playing I hate this song
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Need to Loosen up... (Open!)   Need to Loosen up... (Open!) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:03 am

Emily shrugged eating her sandwich. "I've never really listened to music."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Need to Loosen up... (Open!)   Need to Loosen up... (Open!) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 2:15 pm

Is it okay if I change the channel? regardless of her response he would pick up the remote and put it on professional wrestling.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Need to Loosen up... (Open!)   Need to Loosen up... (Open!) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 3:31 pm

A quick gust of air would go through the room and the remote would be on. When they turned around Ray would be flying about 20 feet back behind them with the remote in her hand. She changed the channel to Boxing and smirked. "We at least need something good on!" Ray complained, ignoring the fact that she would probably get stares because of her eye.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Need to Loosen up... (Open!)   Need to Loosen up... (Open!) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 3:48 pm

Emily didn't even care for poor Ray's eye. She'd seen it already and it was clear it was just a small medical issue. Nothing to stare at really. She couldn't help but smile and jump on Ray, grabbing the remote from her and swapping to MMA. "Oh come on, I just want to see some people who actually know how to fight!"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Need to Loosen up... (Open!)   Need to Loosen up... (Open!) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:08 pm

Meta frowned when the remote was stolen from him What the hell, give it back he would then snatch it from Emily and start watching the wrestling again, only for the match to be over, he growled and threw the remote in the air, letting the girls fight over it and went into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Need to Loosen up... (Open!)   Need to Loosen up... (Open!) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:13 pm

When Meta threw the remote in the air Ray would shoot a gust of wind to make the remote fly towards Emily. "No soap operas." She warned as she flew over to Meta with a frown. "Why so sad?" Ray asked as she floated on her back, right above Meta.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Need to Loosen up... (Open!)   Need to Loosen up... (Open!) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:54 pm

Emily flopped on her stomach and turned her MMA back on. Title matches in this were fun. Only pansies weren't afraid to draw blood! Poking her head over the top of the couch she laughed at the pair. "Meta, you're always in a crap mood."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Need to Loosen up... (Open!)   Need to Loosen up... (Open!) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:48 am

As Ray asked him what was wrong he just pointed at Emily What she said he then started making himself some sandwiches.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Need to Loosen up... (Open!)   Need to Loosen up... (Open!) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 3:28 pm

Ray sighed as he made a sandwich. "Emily, how much do you want to bet I can make him smile?" Ray asked, smirking as she looked down at the old grumpy Meta.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need to Loosen up... (Open!)   Need to Loosen up... (Open!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need to Loosen up... (Open!)
Page 1 of 1