Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapSkyrim RPG Official thread (Always open) - Page 2 Voting_barSkyrim RPG Official thread (Always open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapSkyrim RPG Official thread (Always open) - Page 2 Voting_barSkyrim RPG Official thread (Always open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open)   Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 10:21 pm

Drayeke stood there with the sword to his neck. She dropped the sword and stepped back. "I couldn't do that." She said, taking off her hood and revealing her gray eyes and black hair. She smiled. "I have a wolf there that's calling my name. Would you like to join me?" Drayeke asked, taking out her bow.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open)   Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 10:29 pm

Brandr nods, picking up the sword." I believe I will." Cleaning it, he sheathes it."My name is Brandr.As you may see, I'm a traveling sword."he follows her to the wolf."So, I suppose you are a hunter? That's good for you. You don't have to hire yourself out as a mercenary just to eat."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open)   Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 10:33 pm

Drayeke smiles as she followed the blood trail. "My name is Drayeke. You could say I'm a hunter." She added, not looking back at Brandr. She would stop upon a dead wolf with an arrow stuck in the eye. She walked over and yanked the arrow out of it's eye, cleaning it off, and putting it back.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open)   Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 4:48 pm

Brandr blinked when he saw where the arrow had landed."That....is a very good shot. I wish I could shoot like that but...."Here he snorted," My skill is firmly with he sword."He kneeled down, declining his head to the wolf."Rest in peace, brother. May you hunt happily in the After, and thank you for your sacrifice." He moved his hand in a obviously religious manner.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open)   Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 9:59 pm

Drayeke raised an eyebrow at Brandr. "It's food, not a dead dragon born." Drayeke cackled as she lifted the wolf up by its neck scruff. She would have a little bit of struggle at first but then she would get the weight to even out for her. "We'll skin this thing, Eat until. we're full, then give the rest to the needy." Drayeke said without making eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open)   Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 10:34 am

Brandr shrugged."Sorry, I'm a member of the Wolf's Pride.We worship wolves for their strength, speed, and loyalty.Just paying my respects. After all, we don't want it's spirit mad at us." He nodded."Good, there's no reason to hog it. They might need it more." He grabs the wolf, putting it on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open)   Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 10:53 am

Drayeke would lead the way until the came to an opening in the forest. She pointed up at the biggest tree to the left, there would be a small tree house like thing in the tree. "I stay here every now and then, we can camp here once we get back from the town." Drayeke said as she walked to the tree and began climbing it swiftly, kind of like a monkey.

After about 2 minutes she through down some rope and fire wood. She would jump down and roll to protect herself. Drayeke would pick up the rope and drag the fire wood to the center of the opening. "Can you make a fire?" She asked as she grabbed the wolf from his shoulder and dragged it by a low branch.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open)   Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 1:05 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open)   Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 1:22 pm

Brandr nods, pulling out a flint and steel, making a fire with a puff of smoke."There we are....So, then, you live around here long?" He looks at her, wondering what her story was. Shrugging, he pulls out a ocarina, starting a song.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open)   Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skyrim RPG Official thread (Always open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2