Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
That Belongs in a Museum! (Open) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
That Belongs in a Museum! (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
That Belongs in a Museum! (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
That Belongs in a Museum! (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
That Belongs in a Museum! (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
That Belongs in a Museum! (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
That Belongs in a Museum! (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
That Belongs in a Museum! (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
That Belongs in a Museum! (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
That Belongs in a Museum! (Open) Vote_lcapThat Belongs in a Museum! (Open) Voting_barThat Belongs in a Museum! (Open) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
That Belongs in a Museum! (Open) Vote_lcapThat Belongs in a Museum! (Open) Voting_barThat Belongs in a Museum! (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

That Belongs in a Museum! (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

That Belongs in a Museum! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: That Belongs in a Museum! (Open)   That Belongs in a Museum! (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 12:25 am

Ah, museums. Boring for some, interesting for others, and a treasure trove for a certain thief who dropped from the skylight. Itazura hit the ground and rolled, reducing the shock to his legs from the fall. He quickly transitioned out of the roll and ran behind a column, keeping himself out of the view of the cameras. Let's see...if I move quickly enough between these pillars with the right timing, I should be able to avoid these cameras. he thought as he sprinted to the next pillar. Soon enough, he was at the display holding his target: a mask with rubies and sapphires embedded in it. Perfect. Now to get it open. he thought as he worked in opening the case.
Back to top Go down
spiritgirl247
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
spiritgirl247

RPG character
Name: Antonia Renee Ruttolo
Code Name: Snow White Queen
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: That Belongs in a Museum! (Open)   That Belongs in a Museum! (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 5:27 pm

Bee had been hired to watch the large Museum. She had been sitting on a bench when her ears, which were shaped like animal ears, had twitched. Something had came in. So she walked toward the sound. Thud, thud, thud, thud Were the sounds that her large bulky boots made while she walked. Soon enough she came to the room that her ears had led her to. "What are you doing?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: That Belongs in a Museum! (Open)   That Belongs in a Museum! (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:53 pm

Itazura halted his work at the sound of loud footsteps coming towed him. He quickly turned around, seeing what he assumed to be a guard behind him. Well, this is problematic. How am I supposed to steal something with a guard in the same room? "Really? You walk into a room that is supposed to be empty and see a teenager in front of one of the display cases. What do you think I'm doing?" he asked as he moved around the room. His pacing was well thought out though, as his path would keep him out of view of the cameras.
Back to top Go down
spiritgirl247
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
spiritgirl247

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: That Belongs in a Museum! (Open)   That Belongs in a Museum! (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:44 am

"I do not jump to conclusions. If it is just a misunderstanding I will show you the door. Unless you are here to steal something." She said in a calm voice. Her robotic eyes zoomed in on his face and she took a mental picture. "So why are you here?" She asked and tilted her head. She had lots of information on most items in the museum ans knew that the mask was very expensive and at the most priceless. She stepped forward and began walking toward him so if he was trying to steal it. She could grab him.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: That Belongs in a Museum! (Open)   That Belongs in a Museum! (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:53 am

"Well, that's a rather good practice. Assuming things is never good, but on this occasion, I regret to inform you that this is no misunderstanding. Now, we can do this one two ways: one, you leave me to my work and we forget this happened. Two, you try to stop me. Let me assure you, the second option will not end in your favor. Itazura replied calmly. He continued to walk around the room, being careful to keep a bit of distance between him and the girl.
Back to top Go down
spiritgirl247
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
spiritgirl247

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: That Belongs in a Museum! (Open)   That Belongs in a Museum! (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 11:36 am

"The least you could do is tell me why you are planning on stealing the mask." She said walking faster than she was before. If need be she break into a sprint to catch him. To her the speed she was going at was very slow and she could've gone faster. If she wanted to, though she didn't want to alarm the boy as she did no know what he could do when he was scared. "Tell me and I might not have to bring you to the police."
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: That Belongs in a Museum! (Open)   That Belongs in a Museum! (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:02 pm

"Desperate times call for desperate measures. I'm not exactly being provided for, so I'm providing for myself. Considering my lineage and certain...'talents' I posses, this seemed like the best choice." Itazura replied. He noticed the girl speeding up to get towards him, however he stayed at his own pace, letting her get closer. "Now, you may be rather surprised by my willingness to tell you my motives. It doesn't really matter though, because at the end of this," Itazura paused, looking her straight in the eyes, "you won't even remember seeing me." he finished, activating one of his 'talents.'
Back to top Go down
spiritgirl247
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
spiritgirl247

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: That Belongs in a Museum! (Open)   That Belongs in a Museum! (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:58 pm

She confused. "Why did you say I never saw you? Of course I did. I do not understand why you would say that." She said trying to figure out why he would say that. She then looked at him. "If it is to help you. To keep you alive. I will help. Only because I don not want to see a person die because I stopped them from stealing." The money should would get from this job didn't really matter all she did was put it in a bank account.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: That Belongs in a Museum! (Open)   That Belongs in a Museum! (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 3:37 pm

Itazura was about as confused as the girl was. What? Why didn't that work? Something is going on here... Itazura then listened as the girl said she would actually help him. "Are you crazy? You do realize you could lose your job for this, right? Why would you risk that to help a thief?" he asked, growing more confused by the second.
Back to top Go down
spiritgirl247
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
spiritgirl247

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: That Belongs in a Museum! (Open)   That Belongs in a Museum! (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:03 pm

"Do you think I am a guard?" Bee asked. "I would help you because you need it to survive. That is why I will help you." She said. She looked at the cameras and pressed a button on her glove and the cameras shut down. "Cameras off." She really wanted to help him. She felt pity for him and didn't want him to die or anything.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: That Belongs in a Museum! (Open)   That Belongs in a Museum! (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:30 pm

For once, Itazura was at a loss for words. This girl's kindness was surprising to say the least. "...Whatever. Just show me to the door please, and I'll be on my way. You can keep the mask." he replied. I need some time to think to myself.
Back to top Go down
spiritgirl247
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
spiritgirl247

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: That Belongs in a Museum! (Open)   That Belongs in a Museum! (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:22 pm

Bee nodded and opened the museum door. "This is the way out." She said while listening to the familiar thump of her boots on the ground. "Have a nice rest of the day." She kept her eyes on the robber and smiled. She wasn't going to keep the mask. What use was it to her? None.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: That Belongs in a Museum! (Open)   That Belongs in a Museum! (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:29 pm

Itazura nodded and walked through the doorway. Well, that was...unsuccessful. I didn't get what I came for, someone now knows who I am, and I'm probably not coming back to this museum again. Time for a bit of thinking... he thought as he left the building.

(OOC: and that about wraps this up I believe)
Back to top Go down
spiritgirl247
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
spiritgirl247

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: That Belongs in a Museum! (Open)   That Belongs in a Museum! (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:49 pm

Bee waved as he left. She got her job done and didn't have to hurt anyone.

(OOC: I believe so ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That Belongs in a Museum! (Open)   That Belongs in a Museum! (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That Belongs in a Museum! (Open)
Page 1 of 1