Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Nothing Could Go Wrong at a Museum, I Think. [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Nothing Could Go Wrong at a Museum, I Think. [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Nothing Could Go Wrong at a Museum, I Think. [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Nothing Could Go Wrong at a Museum, I Think. [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Nothing Could Go Wrong at a Museum, I Think. [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Nothing Could Go Wrong at a Museum, I Think. [Open] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Nothing Could Go Wrong at a Museum, I Think. [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Nothing Could Go Wrong at a Museum, I Think. [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Nothing Could Go Wrong at a Museum, I Think. [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Nothing Could Go Wrong at a Museum, I Think. [Open] Vote_lcapNothing Could Go Wrong at a Museum, I Think. [Open] Voting_barNothing Could Go Wrong at a Museum, I Think. [Open] Vote_rcap 
Moon
Nothing Could Go Wrong at a Museum, I Think. [Open] Vote_lcapNothing Could Go Wrong at a Museum, I Think. [Open] Voting_barNothing Could Go Wrong at a Museum, I Think. [Open] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Nothing Could Go Wrong at a Museum, I Think. [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Prophet_Misfit
Prophet_Misfit

Location : The city, beating up heros, kissing chicks, and getting money.

RPG character
Name: Keith Dainels
Code Name: Azreal
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Nothing Could Go Wrong at a Museum, I Think. [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Nothing Could Go Wrong at a Museum, I Think. [Open]   Nothing Could Go Wrong at a Museum, I Think. [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 2:20 am

Nothing Could Go Wrong at a Museum, I Think. [Open] 837893-bigthumbnail

With no school, and no hero duties to deal with, Wes took it upon himself to go to the museum. He was a admirer of history and art, so why not? Wearing his usual human wear, having a usually odd look to him. He had on his usual black hat, which since its begining to get cold, was a snow cap that covered his ears and most of his hair. His chest was covered by a white button down and a black/white hoodie. His lower half was covered by a pair of jeans, while his feet were covered by a pair of sneakers. And of course, his heros attire was underneath it all, which kept him warm, but uncomfortable.

Entering inside the museum, his eyes, which are unusual a goldish-yellow color, shifted behind his clear rectangular specs. Hands placed in his pockets, he made way to the right of the museum, eyeing the architecture and paintings he pass. "I can`t believe i am finally able to come to the museum. I`ve been so busy, i have barely had any time. Luckily, I know that no villians causes any ruckus in a museum. There is really nothing here to be stealed or tampered with. Well, there is some things, but i doubt any will cause trouble today, at least I hope. But then again, i have the worst luck, so the opposite may happen anyway." he stated as his expression turned dull for a moment. Coming to a stop, he turned to face a painting he wanted to see. With widen eyes, he seem to have a admiration for odd artwork. And this one was surely one of them, he admired the boarders the painter seems to have a rather gorgeous stroke to it. His face seem to light up for a moment, since painting was something he was greatly fond of. Its his one and main hobbie, that releases alot of stress for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Could Go Wrong at a Museum, I Think. [Open]   Nothing Could Go Wrong at a Museum, I Think. [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 4:07 pm

Also at Jump City museum, was Lizandra Rinehart, and unknown to pretty much anyone. This young lady was also, the infamous Spider-Girl. However, today, instead of kicking butt and taking names, she was writing them. Historical figures to be exact...Yes, as of recently Liz had decided to enroll in College. She was majoring in engineering with a minor in chemistry and other various sciences.

Spoiler:

But of course, first came general education, and art class was one class she was taking, especially since she did like to design her own spider gear. So here she was, on assignment to look up different historical artists. She had already hit up Steel City, but she also figured giving Jump museum a chance wouldn't be to bad as well. Not to mention, it would give her a chance to stop in on the Titans.

"Lets see Raphael. Check. Michelangelo. Check. Da Vinci. Check...Ok, one more to go."

Liz would say as she walked around the museum, but took a second to stop and glance at some interesting work, which Wes was looking at as well.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Could Go Wrong at a Museum, I Think. [Open]   Nothing Could Go Wrong at a Museum, I Think. [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:07 pm

(Hope you guys don't mind, I wanted to drop in)

Rose sighed as she walked back from the security room, as Rose for once rather than Ravager, cussing under her breath. Maybe, just maybe, there was a chance to find her father in the footage. Even if it was months or years old. Slade was a bounty hunter, one way or another, and could have been in need of money. Obviously, she'd been hoping way too much and not thinking nearly enough. She just wanted some kind of a lead. Anything, really.

Walking through the exhibits, she reached the art area, stopping in front of a painting that two people were in front of. Apparently it must have had some kind of appeal to them.

"OK, I don't get it."

She finally said, crossing her arms. Maybe it was just the one eye, but she never had a major taste in art.
Back to top Go down
Prophet_Misfit
Prophet_Misfit

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Could Go Wrong at a Museum, I Think. [Open]   Nothing Could Go Wrong at a Museum, I Think. [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 3:52 am

(Ooc: Don`t mind at all, it`s a open thread, anyone can join.)

He took his time to grasp the different type of emotions that the painter poured into the painting. He can tell by the colors used, and the thickness of the strokes. It seems the painter was rather steamed, judging by the thick strokes of red paint. Then there is the blue, which means he was also calm, which could of been a follow up or how he started out while painting. Looking to the side, his gaze went to the female that also came to look at the painting.

"Are you a admirer of his work as well?" he asked the female. He himself happened to love the art work from the artist. He wasn`t as famous as Michelango, in fact, he wasn`t that famous at all. He was more undeground, and the painting just so happen to be his first work place in the museum. Which is why Wes was happy to see the painting in mainstream museums. As he waited for a reply, he look back to the painting. Before he knew it, another female came up to the painting as well, explaining how she didn`t get it.

"Well, its not a easy painting to get, so to say. The three figures in the middle, signify different formes of emotions. The one in the middle is surrounded by the thick strokes of anger, which clashes with the light strokes of blue that surround the one to the left, as well as the black strokes to the right. The blue signify calmness and/or happiness, while the black signifys sorrow. Each clash together in a way, because it shows how the three are rooted together. These three are the main emotions a human shows, the reason why anger is in the middle, is because this shows the painters emotions at the time he painted the painting. And the assortment of colors that shape around the three figures, i have yet to figure out. Which takes some time to examine at times, but its worth it once you do." he explains as he looks back to the painting.

(I`m totally winging this, by the way. X'D)

Last edited by Prophet_Misfit on Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Could Go Wrong at a Museum, I Think. [Open]   Nothing Could Go Wrong at a Museum, I Think. [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 7:35 am

OOC: Impressive xD

[center]Rose tilted her head one way and the the next, blinking her eye. "Well it has a...ummm...nice use of...squares?" Obviously making it up as she went, Rose just shrugged and gave up. "I dunno. Never really got into art..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Could Go Wrong at a Museum, I Think. [Open]   Nothing Could Go Wrong at a Museum, I Think. [Open] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:04 am

OT: Their both females..Unless you were ignoring Liz? Ill just wait, because since i posted a picture of Liz I cant be sure if it was a typo on your part or you were just ignoring her.
Back to top Go down
Prophet_Misfit
Prophet_Misfit

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Could Go Wrong at a Museum, I Think. [Open]   Nothing Could Go Wrong at a Museum, I Think. [Open] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:42 am

(Ooc: My bad, let me edit my post real quick.)
Back to top Go down
Prophet_Misfit
Prophet_Misfit

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Could Go Wrong at a Museum, I Think. [Open]   Nothing Could Go Wrong at a Museum, I Think. [Open] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:47 am

(Edited, sorry about that. I should of re-read your post before i had posted.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Could Go Wrong at a Museum, I Think. [Open]   Nothing Could Go Wrong at a Museum, I Think. [Open] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 2:07 am

Liz smiled cheekily at the boy who had addressed her and held her book bag in front of her. Not wanting to sound rude, ignorant or dumb, if he himself was a real fan.

"Erm, I'd use the term admiring loosely. I know about the artists and a bit of the history that goes along with these works of art, but really, I'm just here to get a passing grade in art class." Sweat

Liz was going to awkwardly chuckle, when she was cut off by another girl with odd grey hair saying she didn't get it. At which point ,the male responded with some shocking insight.

(Mind)
"Whoa, kinda cute and a soft sensitive intelligent side. Maybe this art thing could be for me after all."

What was Liz thinking, she had a boyfriend...Sorta, they hadn't been talking much lately. Besides, nothing wrong with meeting a new friend.

"Hey now, someone's got a keen eye for art. So tell me Mr. Picaso, can you also read people as well as you do artwork."

Liz said teasingly as if challenging him.
Back to top Go down
Prophet_Misfit
Prophet_Misfit

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Could Go Wrong at a Museum, I Think. [Open]   Nothing Could Go Wrong at a Museum, I Think. [Open] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 6:12 pm

He look back to the painting, the other female answered his question. Turning his gaze to the female, as a light smile form. "I see, I had to do the same a while back, but since i already had a interest in art, it was exciting, and I also got a grade out of it." he states as the gray haired female spoke again. "Squares?" he questioned as he look to the painting. His gaze shifted to every corner and direction of the painting. "Hmm, I guess i can see a few squares, towards the corners." he states as he wasn`t really sure. He did see one, but not many. Looking back to the painting once more as the female once again spoke, asking a question of her own, even giving Wes a compliment. With a light smirk, he look back to the female and replied. "Well, Reading people is harder than reading paintings. But i think i can also read people." he replies as he tried to remember the last time he read someone, simply by reading their expression and posture.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Could Go Wrong at a Museum, I Think. [Open]   Nothing Could Go Wrong at a Museum, I Think. [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:42 am

Liz gave a flirtatious grin, but then took 3 steps back and looked at the boy, with one knee bent and pointing inward. Meanwhile, her hands both clasped around her book bag, while leaning forward a bit as she asked her next inquiry.

"Ok then, what's on our minds?"

Liz was not only referring to herself, but to Rose as well, who she was also expecting to make a gesture for the game/challenge.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Could Go Wrong at a Museum, I Think. [Open]   Nothing Could Go Wrong at a Museum, I Think. [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:46 am

Rose shrugged and walked over to stand with Liz. No one had ever been able to 'read' her successfully and this could be rather interesting. Folding her arms and staring at Wes with a blank face, she wasn't nearly as into this little Skit as Liz was. "Alright kid, give it a shot."
Back to top Go down
Prophet_Misfit
Prophet_Misfit

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Could Go Wrong at a Museum, I Think. [Open]   Nothing Could Go Wrong at a Museum, I Think. [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 11:26 am

His right brow rose as a smile formed upon his lips. Nodding as he turned to face the two females. His brow lowered and his smile faded some seconds later, as his expressioned turned serious. Behind the rectangular specs that went over his eyes, his gaze shifted about as he examined their posture and expressions. He first began with Rose.

"Well, you are very guarded. Which is easy to tell by the way your arms cross over your chest. You have a temper as well, which one can tell by looking at your expression and hearing your tone. It seems you could have a sensative side, but then again, you can be a hard person to read. Then there`s you." he states as he tuned his gaze to Liz.

"You are also guarded, like the other female, you two seem to hide something about yourself, from others. You are flirtacious, when you want to be. And like the other female, you both seem to be good of heart. You both question things, if they take your interest. And you both look to be able to defend yourself, in no matter what type of situation. And as for what you thinking. You are thinking about, how odd the paintings are, as well as this guy speaking. And you are thinking, flirting is not a wrong thing." he states as he first gave what he thought about what rose was thinking, and then what Liz was thinking. The entire time, his arms were place across his chest, his left hand stayed from his chest to his chin, something common he did, when thinking or accessing things.

"So, was I close?" he asked the two. He knew he was mostly right when it came to reading the two, since most of their traits, fit his own.

Last edited by Prophet_Misfit on Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Could Go Wrong at a Museum, I Think. [Open]   Nothing Could Go Wrong at a Museum, I Think. [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:48 pm

Rose blinked, clutching the communicator she kept in get pocket. "Nah, I was thinking about unicorns, but now that you mention it..." she made a smile and snickered softly. The only thing you got wrong was having a soft side." She looked over her shoulder at Liz."He get you right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Could Go Wrong at a Museum, I Think. [Open]   Nothing Could Go Wrong at a Museum, I Think. [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:02 pm

(Mind)
"Wow, am I really that easy too read? He saw right through the act."

Liz got lost in her thoughts for a moment, but was brought back to Earth by Rose.

"Erm, umm, yaya. All except for my name, which is what I thought he'd have guessed first. Heh, guess I'll just have to tell you, it's Liz Rinehart."

She extended a hand towards him after walking towards the boy and then to Rose.

"You're really good at that. I didn't know super-humans appreciated art to?"

Liz said that kind of ditzy, but loved the irony in it. Sometimes she liked to amuse herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Could Go Wrong at a Museum, I Think. [Open]   Nothing Could Go Wrong at a Museum, I Think. [Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nothing Could Go Wrong at a Museum, I Think. [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next