Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
I just came for my stuff... (Open Titans/Alumni) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
I just came for my stuff... (Open Titans/Alumni) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
I just came for my stuff... (Open Titans/Alumni) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
I just came for my stuff... (Open Titans/Alumni) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
I just came for my stuff... (Open Titans/Alumni) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
I just came for my stuff... (Open Titans/Alumni) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
I just came for my stuff... (Open Titans/Alumni) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
I just came for my stuff... (Open Titans/Alumni) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
I just came for my stuff... (Open Titans/Alumni) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
I just came for my stuff... (Open Titans/Alumni) Vote_lcapI just came for my stuff... (Open Titans/Alumni) Voting_barI just came for my stuff... (Open Titans/Alumni) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
I just came for my stuff... (Open Titans/Alumni) Vote_lcapI just came for my stuff... (Open Titans/Alumni) Voting_barI just came for my stuff... (Open Titans/Alumni) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

I just came for my stuff... (Open Titans/Alumni)

Go down 
+3
Energy
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

I just came for my stuff... (Open Titans/Alumni) Empty
PostSubject: I just came for my stuff... (Open Titans/Alumni)   I just came for my stuff... (Open Titans/Alumni) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 4:08 pm

Open To: Titans and their honorary members.
Characters Appearing: JaK Sage, Superboy, Titans, Aeon
Time: 3:14 AM
Theme: The Feel Good Drag
Plot: JaK sage has returned to Titans Tower, to retrieve some equipment, but obviously you can't just sneak past Aeon's defenses. Thus causing a confrontation with the Titans. However, many will find this JaK is not the same Titan from before...as if his attitude could get much worse, right!?
------------------------------

JaK Sage was now in Titans Tower, he had used his old ID in the dead of night to get in past security protocol. However, there was that one door that required a new password, luckily, he knew what it was made of and deconstructed it. However, what Sage was unaware of was Aeon and she had silently alerted all the Titans there was an intruder, but didn't blare the announcement because it was Sage and according to her files he was considered dead or at the very least MIA.

JaK had already been back to Titans East Tower, nothing was there. So he headed to Titans Central and sure enough there he found this huge sky scraper, almost like a base. He was impressed they had upgraded so much, but not that impressed. After getting in, he headed to Scopes room and found what he was looking for while Aeon was alerting the Titans. It was a pair of gauntlets and as he attached them, he admired the wrist shooter's make up; so many memories. Technically they belonged to Scope, but he had made them for JaK originally.

After JaK lost them in his last battle in Jump City, he was sure Scope would make him another pair thinking he'd turn up eventually, and now here he was. Too bad Scope was gone. It might've made what happened next a little easier. After exiting the room and heading towards the hanger so he could get his speedbike, JaK was suddenly caught dead in his tracks as Aeon appeared in front of him in pixelated form. Then all the lights turned on and sure enough behind him he already knew they were there.....

"Hello there, JaK Sage, I don't believe we've met. My name is Aeon."

A voice then chimed in form behind JaK.

"But, we have..."

Last edited by JaK on Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: I just came for my stuff... (Open Titans/Alumni)   I just came for my stuff... (Open Titans/Alumni) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 5:00 pm

Metamorphi walked towards the place where Aeon had alerted the titans and waited for the lights to turn on, he got a good look at JaK Sage, he`d heard of this guy, Spider girl had compared him to Meta once and he had heard his name mentioned by a few older titans. He looked at him head to toe and wasn`t really impressed.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: I just came for my stuff... (Open Titans/Alumni)   I just came for my stuff... (Open Titans/Alumni) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:06 am

Toji came speeding in." Brother JAAAAAAAAAAAK!! You're back!!!!!" He blurred up to Jak, hugging him tightly around the shoulders." I can't beleive this! Where the frag where you? Are you ookay? What did you do? Why'd you disappear like that for? I was so worried, brother!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just came for my stuff... (Open Titans/Alumni)   I just came for my stuff... (Open Titans/Alumni) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:48 am

JaK turned seeing both Metamorphi and Ben 10 standing before him. His face looked less than amused to see them. So they had an AI now; pretty cool, JaK had to give them that.

"JaK..."

Ben said breathing heavily, still in his pajamas. He had dim memories of Sage, mostly from when he was 10. Since being a teenager he never saw much of JaK; he was dead for a while after all and then JaK Sage had just disappeared for a long while. However, before Ben could even inquire as to where he'd been Toji suddenly blurred into the room and hugged him. Then ranted at 200 miles per second about every question on Ben's mind at the time and probably Aeon and maybe Meta's as well. Although, JaK showed no emotion during the embrace he only looked at Toji with a glare of disposition and then put a hand upon his head as if he was patting a dearly beloved brother, but immediately afterwards he shoved the wolfboy off of him. No remorse, no emotion, he acted as if he and Toji had never been friends, never been brothers in arms or fought together. It became clear to Ben, this wasn't the same Sage Toji boasted about and admired.

"I just came to get a few things. I didn't want to wake any of you...Go back to bed and I'll be gone before you know it."

"Are you kidding me...That's it?!"

JaK had turned to go, but upon him trying to leave, Ben's words seemed to rope him back in.

"Ya Tennyson that's it."

"You've been gone for months, no half a year now. No word, no notice at all! We all thought you were dead. Psychosis quit the team because he couldn't deal with that and you're just going to waltz back in here and leave like you don't owe us any explanations."

"Because I don't. As far as I'm concerned, I'm no longer a Titan and even though I might not be dead, you are all too me."

JaK's words cut deep, as the realization definitely sunk in now if it hadn't before that he wasn't the same. He still looked like JaK Sage, but there was...something...off about him.

"If that's the way you wanna play it, fine. Aeon."

"Right. Lock-down procedures in affect."

Suddenly the alarm blared and Sage found the corridor he was heading down closed off as did the other passageways except the direction Ben and Meta came through. Also, the virtual AI disappeared leaving Toji, Ben, and Meta with JaK.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"You said you're not a Titan anymore, which means this is technically a breaking and entering and no one comes into the Titans house, steals valuable dangerous tech. and just walks out of here with it, without having a darn good explanation."

"Don't do this Ben, don't test me. You'll lose...."

JaK says with an intimidating look in his eye.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I just came for my stuff... (Open Titans/Alumni)   I just came for my stuff... (Open Titans/Alumni) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 10:49 am

As soon as the alarm sounded Meta ran forward and sent a right hook to JaK`s face, using his momentum to follow with an attempted elbow to the face and, if JaK hadn`t stopped the combo in anyway he would finish by attempting to kick him in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I just came for my stuff... (Open Titans/Alumni)   I just came for my stuff... (Open Titans/Alumni) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:40 am

Toji got a hurt look in his eyes when he was shoved away."J-Jak...." He lowed his head, then raised it, determination making his eyes glow."Like it or not, Jak, you are my brother, and the duty of a brother is to snap his sibling out of a funk, using whatever means necessary. Forgive me, brother!!" He blurs forward, letting loose with a full force barrage of punches and kicks.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: I just came for my stuff... (Open Titans/Alumni)   I just came for my stuff... (Open Titans/Alumni) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:53 am

Miley was sleeping in her room when she heard the alarms go off and ran out of her room wearing her Pajamas which basically was a tank top and underwear. After realizing this Miley runs back into her room and puts on her costume. Miley then heads towards the hanger but stops near the end of a hall way and saw everything that's happening. Miley hears Ben tell Jak that he is now considered an intruder and she decides to watch a little more before butting in besides it was the tree of them against that one guy they could handle him..... right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just came for my stuff... (Open Titans/Alumni)   I just came for my stuff... (Open Titans/Alumni) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:20 pm

JaK smiles as he finally pulls his hands out of his pockets and is wearing biker gloves, but little do they know under the gloves are the five rings; to be as invulnerable as you need to be, to be as strong as you need to be, to control all elements, to achieve full stealth, to absorb another's ability, and to know what anyone in the area is thinking. Meta's punch hit him straight on in his forehead and JaK skidded back, but smiled at him upon doing so manically.

"Remember, I gave you fair warning not to screw with me!"

"Were the Titans JaK!"

Ben would say before accessing the omnitrix and transforming into Fourarms. Meanwhile, Toji and Meta both attacked JaK and a DBZ style brawl commenced between the three of them, where the punches and counters were so fast you would have to be watching very closely to even catch them. However, every other few hits were landing on JaK, but none seemed to be putting him down.

"No one tell us what to do. Titans, take him down!"

At that JaK purposefully took two hits from both of them, leaving each open. Their faces would be shocked because the dual blows definitely should've ended this right then and there, but for some reason he didn't have broken bones, bruises, ANYTHING! At that JaK grabbed them both by the neck and double choke slammed Toji and Meta into the ground. But, immediately following he was bombarded by Fourarms who threw blow after blow at him, but JaK seemed to be dodging his hits unnaturally, moving long before each fist came and then ran up one of his arms and spinning kicked Ben in the face. Shockingly, Ben was sent soaring backwards into the adjacent corridor wall, hard and dropped to his knees.

"What the---Since what did JaK get s...OUUWAAGHH!!"

JaK then suddenly ran and dive tackled Fourarms through the wall in the tower, knocking him on the other side. While he pursued Ben, Aeon appeared in front of Miley and Toji/Meta as two projections.

"This makes no sense; I've watched footage of JaK Sage and read his file. He has a form of matter manipulation, which gives him armor with enhanced capabilities. That and a slight healing factor, but right now he's showing skills not in his file without even achieving any type of armored form. Be careful, we have to assume he's acquired new abilities somehow."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I just came for my stuff... (Open Titans/Alumni)   I just came for my stuff... (Open Titans/Alumni) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:29 pm

Meta growled in frustration as his hits did nothing, he was grabbed by the neck, but before he could be choke slammed he became the same super tough metal that the Titans tower was made of and was unharmed by the hit. He ran after JaK, jumped through the hole made in his paper form, soon he was directly above JaK and he became solid steel, coming down hard on JaK`s spine if his hit was successful.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I just came for my stuff... (Open Titans/Alumni)   I just came for my stuff... (Open Titans/Alumni) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:41 pm

[color=cyan]Toji was choke slammed, and spit up a little blood as a result. Getting back up, he stared in sadness at Jak."So be it, Brother. I don't wish this, but I must..."He summons the Katana."Devil Mode!!!'
Spoiler:

He Lowered the sword away from his face, revealing the tribal patterns, then goes after Jak.' There must be something giving him power,' TOji thought, while pursuing Jak."Wait, those gloves....." He picked up speed, Crushing the ground beneath his feet as he caught up to Jak."Brother!!!!" He launched a flying barrage of kicks.[/cyan]

Last edited by Hellbreaker on Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: I just came for my stuff... (Open Titans/Alumni)   I just came for my stuff... (Open Titans/Alumni) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 2:00 pm

Miley as she always did ignored Aeon she didn't know Jak or his powers in the first place so even thinking about him having new ones was a waste of time. Miley sets her hair and eyes on fire lighting up he mask to make it look a lot cooler than earlier. Miley wasn't going to attack just yet she was mainly looking for an opening now.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: I just came for my stuff... (Open Titans/Alumni)   I just came for my stuff... (Open Titans/Alumni) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 2:21 pm

Hotwire came down... having installed many of the new towers security protocols, he was the one who usually had to deactivate them once the threat was over.

This was different.

"Who is that... I've seen his face somewhere before... can't place my finger on it."

Normally Hotwire would know... having the most general knowledge of the titans database. But the alarm had woken him up from sleep... so he was a little out of sorts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just came for my stuff... (Open Titans/Alumni)   I just came for my stuff... (Open Titans/Alumni) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 2:30 pm

JaK stood on top of Ben as he laid there in the form of Fourarms.

"Just because you have some God-like power, you think you guys are Gods. Well tell me, when the Devil and God are put on the same playing field, what chance does God have?!"

As JaK spoke he flipped off of Ben at the last second before Meta could land on him, having heard his rather rude thoughts on what he planned to do to JaK beforehand. Meta landed on Ben knocking him through the floor to the level down below. That's when Toji came for Sage and JaK seemed to scan him with his eyes as Toji ran for him as well as hearing his thoughts.

"Heh. Learned it!"

As he went to grab Sage's hands, JaK suddenly blurred out of his way and flash stepped behind Toji with an all black dagger in his hand.

"I'm surprised Toji, you've improved quite a bit...I'm actually really proud of you. That being said!"

JaK had copied Toji's speed ability and from behind him went for multiple slashes with his space metal tonto.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I just came for my stuff... (Open Titans/Alumni)   I just came for my stuff... (Open Titans/Alumni) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 2:37 pm

Toji lept backwards, wincing as he got cut by the tanto."Brother, please don't make me do this. Snap out of it, Brother!!!" He raised his Katana, Flashstepping forward and slamming down with the blunt side, hard enough to break open ten inches of steel.He then followed up with an impossibly fast kick barrage.He then followed that up by jumping up, then coming down with a powerful ax kick.

Last edited by Hellbreaker on Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I just came for my stuff... (Open Titans/Alumni)   I just came for my stuff... (Open Titans/Alumni) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 2:51 pm

(OOC: It was my post)

Meta looked down at the leader he had accidentally attacked, he probably had several broken bones, there was no way he would be able to fight any time this week, yet alone for this battle. Meta turned around and attempted the same attack again, knowing that if JaK dodged again Toji would be able to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just came for my stuff... (Open Titans/Alumni)   I just came for my stuff... (Open Titans/Alumni) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I just came for my stuff... (Open Titans/Alumni)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next