Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Will the Angel train with me? (Saturn) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Will the Angel train with me? (Saturn) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Will the Angel train with me? (Saturn) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Will the Angel train with me? (Saturn) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Will the Angel train with me? (Saturn) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Will the Angel train with me? (Saturn) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Will the Angel train with me? (Saturn) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Will the Angel train with me? (Saturn) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Will the Angel train with me? (Saturn) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Will the Angel train with me? (Saturn) Vote_lcapWill the Angel train with me? (Saturn) Voting_barWill the Angel train with me? (Saturn) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Will the Angel train with me? (Saturn) Vote_lcapWill the Angel train with me? (Saturn) Voting_barWill the Angel train with me? (Saturn) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Will the Angel train with me? (Saturn)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

Will the Angel train with me? (Saturn) Empty
PostSubject: Will the Angel train with me? (Saturn)   Will the Angel train with me? (Saturn) Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 8:57 pm

Bow had texted everyone via their communicators for an one on one training session. The pink haired girl was nervous about her decision to try and have these sessions with each of her team members, but it was to build a better bond with them. Get to know their strengths and weaknesses for herself. Learn their fighting styles up close and try to figure out if she could make better arrangements for their next level of training.

Not to mention the fact that they were still in war times with Russia, and Bow knew that her team hadn't done very much for the overall well-being of their country. But that's because they were fighting a war at home. Switching power was never easy, and it was still taking the whole team some getting used to. But Bow had plans to change that. First, though, she wanted to do these sessions.

The pink haired girl was waiting for her partner in the center of the room, her hair up in a ponytail. She was stretching as she waited, trying to calm down and be prepared for her when she entered. As she walked through the door, she turned to her and smiled, waving. "Welcome, Kristen! Are you ready for our little training session??"
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Will the Angel train with me? (Saturn) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will the Angel train with me? (Saturn)   Will the Angel train with me? (Saturn) Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 9:40 pm

The time had finally come for Kristen to meet one-on-one with the leader of United. Bow had texted her  via communicator as an invitation to a training session, and Kristen had also thought of it as a good idea. There wasn't as of yet as much bonding between the Nephilim and the other members of the team as much as her new "little bro," and Kristen didn't really know what Bow thought of her. Anyone who didn't know her well might think of her as a distant, enigmatic figure, and while that was well and good as an image against her foes, Kristen knew that a closer bond with teammates was more beneficial for a successful organization. Although, she would never say that of her own volition.

Kristen walked in the training room wearing her normal combat uniform, fully equipped with her usual Cælstrum armour. She had no idea what Bow had in mind, so aside from her newly formed Okamian Arms which she was not ready to use yet, she was fully equipped. When Bow greeted her, she waved back. "Hey! Yeah I'm ready. What have you got planned?"
Back to top Go down

Will the Angel train with me? (Saturn)
Page 1 of 1